BEWARE THE HILLARY SHILLS

BEWARE THE HILLARY SHILLS

THEY ARE CURRENTLY FLOODING THE BOARD

IGNORE ALL SHILLARY POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY POSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are these posts always censored?

It's fake. The guy who made that is fucking stupid. If it's you OP, god help you.

Part of their shilling strategy is to say "DON'T RESPOND TO HILLARY POSTS".

Shoo shill

I have a rare flag, get fucked. There are shills here, and they are organizing, but that screenshot is fake, and whomever made that is fucking stupid.

unreal and homosexual

They will be converted. I don't think the shekels are enough to make them seriously support such a morally devoid woman. The Democratic establishment has spent over a decade trying to coronate Hillary. Barack Obama made Hillary Secretary of State SOLELY to improve her chances in 2016. The Democratic establishment even disqualified Bernie before the election even started.

No true Democrat could vote for Hillary. Hillary is a bought-and-paid-for establishment shill. Hillary has done a poor job in every position that she has held. Notice how the only references to her job in the senate and as SoS are either how she's worked so hard for some vague cause or outright denial of the actions that she has performed. Anyone thinking about voting blue this Fall should stay home. Hillary is a monster being masked by establishment politics.

Good rule of thumb is if they block out the name disregard it. Shills like to drum up e-drama or poison the well.

bumping so more people can see. hide all shillary posts

>rare

Thank god.. I was hoping for a safe place to hide.. Where are you guys from? What the fuck is going on, when did this start? I was afraid I was the only one seeing it...

not a rareflag but you are no shill, I can tell that much..

There are shills but the pic is prolly fake though.. Damn, I've never seen 'them' this active..

The Cruz shills from before were just Shillary shills in disguise, now with him out of the game they're exposing themselves.

Also that fucktard faggot Milo couldn't keep his trap shut and made a whole article about us, revealing us even more

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

>Le how I predicted all this XDDDDDDD
He's so fucking getting gassed by the end of this.

Hillary must be tapping in to the general election funds early

I found a preview but the shills will need our special access

Those fucking kikes

Oh shit...

Oh God what the fuck

bet they never considered that in their "masterplan"

bump

Does anyone remember that 'I stand with Hillary' country music video?

I swear to God it was real, but can't find it anywhere. Funny that.

Does anyone have any dope Hillary Clinton rallies they can post? Hoo boy do I love to watch Hillary.

The more I see of her, the more I want to vote for her!

Sup Forums, don't you agree?

This isn't her music video, but it's still an interesting tune

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4