I just finished this

I just finished this

they're moving so fast for their size. they would break the sound barrier with every single movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otWsyL2eAUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, that's the only thing that doesn't make sense.

>. they would break the sound barrier with every single movement

square cube law, brah but that actually DOES happen

youtube.com/watch?v=otWsyL2eAUI

misato best girl

if you disagree you are a redditor who needs to go back to /r/theredpill

what doesn't make sense is EVERY CHARACTER

>too manlet, tsundere, quiet

>not Kaworu

no mari best girl actually

Get the fuck out of here.
Fuck you.
Fuck you for watching the rebuilds, and for enjoying them, and especially for liking that piece of shit character.

>tfw going to dinner with my sweet Kaworu

Objectively Kaworu is best

Misato would leave u at the first sight of Kaji

>they would break the sound barrier with every single movement

>mfw Unit 01 can run fast enough to break the sound barrier in one of the Rebuild movies.

Some of the shit they added in those is dumb as hell

>Misato would leave u at the first sight of Kaji

good thing he is fucking dead and i'm better than him

I break the sound barrier with these dubs tbqh

Was it rape or not?

>i'm better than him

But she wanted a guy who's a piece of shit; like her dad

What matters is that it was hawt

Why does this girl who keeps getting spammed by some guy look so much like Asuka?

>some
Basically every change was for the worse. They take out all the subtlety of the series to the point where they outright say REI IS YUI in her first scene.
I didn't mind the way third impact LOOKED at the end of 2.22, but the reason for it happening was beyond retarded

the hair color is very close

also the same sharp chin. petite.

only the eye color is wrong

They do break the sound barrier. Look at the effects around them when they jump through the air.

>But she wanted a guy who's a piece of shit; like her dad

when i said i was better then kaji i didn't mean i was a nice guy

i meant i had an 8 inch dick and spent a few too many hours on /r9k/ before it got deleted the first time

>what is cosplay

She's not dressed in a very typical way in the cahir pic, though (even if I think Asuka does wear that). She's missing any of the obvious pointers like those red things in her hair.

What's her name? Supposedly it's Alexandra Gayer, but I can only find obscure Spanish and Russian forums that call her that.

*chair pic

Alexandra Gaier
/acidjazzsinger on instagram

Thank you friend.

Why did they have to drown people in LCL before they could fly the robots?

It linked them to the Eva. Evas are kind of angels, and LCL is the blood of Lilith, so it's a sort of halfway point to link humans and angels

why do they never explain, why adults cant pilot them?

Finished Evangalion and EoE around a month ago. Meant to ask about the EVA having varying sizes on pic related here. Is it a Rebuild thing?

it's a TV thing, they change sizes a couple times in the original show, it's Rebuild that has them at a static height.

It's because all the EVA's have the souls of their mothers or genetic linkage (in the case of Rei), it's Freudian shit designed to simulate a womb, man I dunno.

When Toji attempts to use the Eva, it goes apeshit because there is no proper connection between the pilot and the EVA, which also is explained by how the "prototype mother OS" (barring the rebuilds) never work properly

Yeah but we got lewds of Ramiel so it was worth it.

A T - F I E L D
T
-
F
I
E
L
D

How can one woman be so based?

so... 4.44 when

HALLELUJAH

>A FUCKING STARMIE