Sup /b, me and my friend just ran oit of weed. What can we do to get high on household shit?

Sup /b, me and my friend just ran oit of weed. What can we do to get high on household shit?

Buy more weed you dumbass it doesn't cause permanent brain damage like household shit does.

drink bleach

Could try jenkem

Google reciepe for Krokodil

It's 2am here :/

Niggas asleep

Air duster, whip cream bottle, model glue, NyQuil, caffeine pills, have someone choke you til you pass out

If you have any questions I can walk you through it

Is the air duster like compressed air? I might have it

I feel th8s thread, thus bump
>jankum.jar
Shit in a bottle, let it fervent for 2 weeks with a ball in on top and then inhale the ball in. The trip is fucking Indian. Similar to psilocybin shrooms.

Ferment

Usually I just mix amonia and bleach together, just be careful inhaling too much at once or you'll pass out. Otherwise it gives a great buzz high

air duster is c02 and u will die from that one.

quit trying to buy drugs off the internet

Insain

Fucking
kek'd

have spray whip cream?
fuck you!

Yes inhale it through a a washcloth and hold it in as long as you can. Do not flip the can upside down it will make the gas come out cold and freeze your lungs. Be careful if the can is cold hold off for a little the gas inside can kill you but it gets you fucked up. Also you inhale it through the washcloth because it has a horrible taste now due to people getting high on it it to make people not want to do it

Mix Chlorox and Windex in a bowl. Breath in the
Fumes for a high similar to marijona.

Suck on a Magic Marker
>other than your buddy's

huff gasoline

Shit schmacks

>air duster is c02
Neigh.

Shut your face user do you even drugs? Trust me user I've done everything from weed to huffing to heroin I know what I'm talking about you will be fine as long as you follow my advice

Buy a package of cigarettes, put the tobacco on your bong and get a massive head high

Real shit man, if user says so it gotta be true
>later op

Tobacco age is 21 here. Only 20 still

I could seriously go get my whip it canister right now and post it whip it's are a cleaner form of doing it but I doubt op has a cracker or cartridges

Kids these days... ask some nice stranger to do you a favor, don't forget to give him a tip.

Ok so if you have any zicam drink it like a shot there is nothing you can mix with it to make it taste better, its a robotrip like experience kicks in about 2 hours lasts for 3 after it hits you.
if you have a hose and a car just siphon some gas and huff that
Spray paint, paint thinner, industrial glue, axe body spray excite, air duster any of those work in a paper bag
Shit in a jar less than 2 cups bake it 180 degrees for 8 minutes take it out let it cool for about 5 minutes add 2 tablespoons of water put the lid on let that sit for about 8 hours under a light to keep it warm take lid off and quickly inhale the fumes for a shrooms like experience

Proof I'm a man of my word. It's China white heroin

NIGGEZ

holy fuck thanks for reminding me I haven't done that denk jenk in years, gonna go start a batch now