Sup Sup Forums what watch should I get ?

sup Sup Forums what watch should I get ?
>what watch do you have

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Watches/wiki/buyingguide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smartwatch
>I have a Moto 360 but don't recommend buying one due to it's age.

If iPhone, best bet is apple watch (Also you're a fag)

If Samsung get a Gear S3 Classic or Frontier

If Other Android get a Fossil Q

I have that watch, the date is in spanish though and the band is broken
>mfw when noone cares

Get a Casio. The only choice for operating operationally.

Asian market solar G-Shock in Yellow. It's coated in sunscreen and speedway grime right now though.

I have a moto 360 as well, and you're right its outdated

I like it enough to not feel the need to upgrade, but much better stuff has come out in recent years.

Accutron Spaceview. I don't wear watches anymore.

pic related
$50 at walmart

Nice!

I have an Invicta Skeleton watch

Nixon watches are on the rise, but I've thought they were stylish since like '05.

I own pic related

How much are you willing to spend?
Do you care about the mechanism of your watch?

Not over 1k and any mechanism will work

Good movement and build quality
Draws attention, due to its looks

By the way, what country makes the best watches ? Switzerland?

Get un Wrist Fedora.

The only watch for the 21st century.

Komandirskie K-34
£170
It's really fuckin nice

yes

Superior japanese engineering

SSC081

I got it for about 220 USD, but it can be had for cheaper. I really enjoy the brown leather strap it comes with, but it looks good with the grey nato i wear around most days, it passes fine with a suit in a black leather or metal strap. I enjoy the alarm function and use it just about daily for one thing or another, the stop-watch is also quite handy.

Looks sexy AF on my wrist or off. 38mm, not oversize but not small, 21mm lugs:

There should be an english date too if you bother to change it.

Wow, that one looks amazing I might have to purchase it

My dude get this one, the helicopter moves

holy shit

It wont so you wrong bro, also incidentally its pretty accurate, I havent set it in two months and its only off about 6 seconds.

Solar too, if that's good for you.

INFANTRY Mens Digital Quartz Wrist Watch Black Sport Chronograph Stainless Steel

link?

What watch do I have? My phone.

I've got a pebble time steel, they are going down in price right now but still a good buy

who wears a watch anymore lol

Well you can get a pretty decent watch for 1k.. check out the buyinguide from /r/watches

reddit.com/r/Watches/wiki/buyingguide

>subtle way to break the ice

Thanks, I'll check it out!

>sup Sup Forums what watch should I get ?

why do you want a watch?

Actually have a Seiko a lot like the one you posted. Except the middle is gold as well ,instead of black. My grandfather gave it to me, and was his father's before that. So it's pretty old. Still works well

The tippers.

My father still owns a Seiko such from about 20 years ago and it's still in pristine condition

My watches. Black is Armani bronze one is citizen and the gold is MK

Do you recall what the prices were

i have a couple frederique constant, a rolex GMT master II and a couple others, but wear the rolex mostly. kinda depends on budget and use case. get quartz if you don't want to spend, otherwise there's a whole world of mechanical watches out there

I have a Hamilton Ventura, Hamilton Khaki Day Date Auto and a Fossil. Depends what kind of watch you're looking for. If you want a piece of shit chinese watch with a good brand on it choose MK or Armani, if you're looking for an entry level point for Swiss Made watches try Tissot or Certina (Tissot are more popular). Something with prestige which is at the higher end of the market would be a Longines, Breitling Omega, or Tag, but Tags look shit. Anything higher than these brands and you really don't need to be asking this question.

The Armani was I believe 180 but I got it for like 100 flat. The citizen was 325 I got for like 260 or something and the MK was 280 I got for 1 something I don't remember. All nice watches to me for decent prices so I enjoy them haha

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>ṠṆḀṖḉḧḀṮẏ.ṁḕ
thank me later

Did you buy them pre-owned or something?

No all new just on sales. The citizen I got a good deal because Black Friday

having only one watch is dumb.

>
this

What budget?

Get a leather banded one, don't be a degenerate nigger with gold bling.

Just gonna throw in another vote for the F-91w.
If its good enough for the ex- leader of the free world, then it is good enough for you.

Does look like pure sex, though

Are watches just a fashion statement now? I mean, what's the fucking point. Does your phone not display the fucking time?

Sometimes you just dont want to fiddle with your phone to check the time.

Lets say you are dong something that requires you to use your hands as well.
I started wearing a watch because I was biking a lot and wanted to check the time without stopping or potentially dropping my phone in speed.

Japan
t. hate weeaboos with passion

In all honesty all my watches are basically just for fashion lol. I dress usually pretty nice and I think adding a nice watch to my outfit makes it just look a lot better. I do still use it for time tho Lol but definitely not why I bought them

Yes they are fashion statements but also pieces of art (if you buy some high end luxury watches like Bovet, A Lange und Sohne...)

tuneforks are nice but torublesome because you cannot get parts for them anymore