Can one of you retarded faggots tell me what is funny about literally one of the greatest opening scenes of all time?

Can one of you retarded faggots tell me what is funny about literally one of the greatest opening scenes of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_OVVYXnELo
youtu.be/LYQpJHmo8nE
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BANE?

Crashing this plane

With no survivors, mane

its full of plot holes you see. the cia calls bane a big guy. hes not even that big. what the frick nolan

PLANE?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_OVVYXnELo

That's a big plane.

4 U

TELL ME ABOUT him

>Update
WHY IS THIS FUNNY??!?!

Autistic people have real difficulty detecting humor.

my sympathies with your condition.

more like normal people have difficulty detecting autistic humor.

Banes voice is ridiculous
CIAs accent and acting is awful
every line of dialog is retarded
its so badly edited that events happen before the action

Come back with a cool head and you'll understand

>Opening scene
Youre telling me there is more?

It's a subtitle.

This. Baneposting was never that funny. The plane scene from the beginning of TDKR was an almost completely unremarkable generic action sequence that contained a slightly off-putting line with where CIA asks Bane about his mask. It's not that funny. It was never that funny. What you are witnessing is a group of autistic people on a South Korean de-militarized zone-inspired fingerpainting forum grasping the very basics of social interaction and "in-jokes" that most neurotypically-wired humans start having in early adolescence. It's all a bit cringe.

Nice dubs hothead

Remind me to tell detail to keep hotheads out.

This. Hotheads were never that funny. The plane scene from the beginning of TDKR was a completely remarkable and original action sequence that contained a profound line where CIA asks Bane about his mask. It's very funny. It was always funny. What you are witnessing is a group of patricians on a Guatemalan gourd-making forum reveling in the highest form of social interaction and "in-jokes" that most hotheaded humans will comprehend the meaning of. It's all a bit big 4u.

OP sat in his chair, thought up the idea for this thread, and decided it was so outrageously hilarious he had to go get the youtube link and google for that image, and posted it

Sometimes I imagine what kind of people are on the other side of these posts, and I'm horrified on behalf of the people who have to interact with these subhuman autists in real life

NO ONE ON Sup Forums HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER THIS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD QUESTION ABOUT THIS SCENE THEY POST ALL THE FUCKING TIME:

Why did they need to leave one in the wreckage? CIA clearly was lying when he said only one gets to stay on the aircraft, Bane literally works this out. Either CIA booked in ALL of the extra passengers, or he booked in none, and was simply planning to explain what happened when he landed.

Either way, leaving one of theirs in the wreckage was retarded.

This scene is not funny, but faux-intelligence analysis of the scene's alleged symbolism makes for a decent joke once in a while.

seriously why does he where the mask?

YOU TELL ME

still funny
youtu.be/LYQpJHmo8nE

>can't watch this without constant giggling
What has this place done to me?

satan trips

youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY

It's the worst acting I've ever seen. And everything that happens in these 5 minutes is beyond ridiculous

why are you so opposed to pure kino?

I couldn't agree more it's pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro

nice