ITT: Ask a functioning psychopath anything. I know some of you would love to ask something

ITT: Ask a functioning psychopath anything. I know some of you would love to ask something.
>inb4 arm chair psychologists
>inb4 op's role playing
Ask questions, I have limited time.

y r u gay?

Because I told your dad to stop succing me and he wouldn't.
Next question.

Why select that picture

Are you a certified psychopath or just a faggot?
Do you feel anger?
What do you do when someone threatens your intelligence?

It's the only picture I have saved that doesn't exceed maximum file size.

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Any Netflix recommendations? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living?

Asking the important questions

Why did you save it?

Most heinous thing you've ever done?

My therapists were concerned when I was younger but my parents moreso as they didn't want to ruin my future options and withdrew me from therapy altogether. So by your definition, a faggot. Though that's fine with me, I won't get documented.
>feel anger?
Interesting question, I "get mad" but it's always hollow. I feel like I'm faking it.
>threatens my intelligence
I'm a social pariah so that rarely happens irl and my job is such that nobody has the capacity to question me. (Speciality field And self owned)

Definitely just a faggot. Thanks for answering my questions.

Project more, fuckboi.

Mon boii jakkal pakal

we'll see about that

Confirmed fag

14 dead over my career.
6-1/2
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Gundam Wing
Rocky road
Ossobucco
Polyphoria
None
7.5 or 8 of I get into nicer clothes
Neither. I masturbate almost exclusively except when a female catches my eye. Then I try to get them to suck me off. If they do then I'll drop them and spend months jerking off to the image of their face around my cock until it pleasure wears off.
13 Assassins
See above
Kill them all and take what resources they used to control.
Existing happens within the imaginary confines we create for ourselves and living is experiencing whatever it is you want and can.
Noose knots are very reliable knots.

>NOOSE
when i tie a knot it a rope, unless i let it go on either end, it stays tied. you just cant tie knots better is all

Certain fabrics have a higher elasticity and create less friction. I've found that bungee ropes are especially easy to pull a knot through when attempting to tie it to something like a hooked metal wood-lag.

yea...
you dont know what your talking about do you?

>hooked metal wood -lag
u broke

How did you become functioning? I need help.

they mean with people. other people
they dont mean u function they mean u not function. like if i was to say robot on youd be a dumbass

No shit. Same question. Was that retarded answer from OP?

i miss iDs

Do you think you could demonstrate how to use on of those for us?

Has biting pillow all your life damaged your teeth?

Do set out to deliberately cause other people pain?

I'm sorry you're stupid.

Why are all of you so intensely boring?
Every time I read or hear what a psychopath has to say it's the same shit, the same life goals, the same narcissistic bragging.

Not even going to bookmark this shit. I genuinely do not care what you have to say even if you even wanted to talk to me.

Stop jerking yourself off.

OP here.
You basically have to put your self preservation above all else. Errors occur with thoughtless behaviors
Sometimes. Other times its simply not practical.

Fucking this,

You don't care yet here you are. Also, its a matter of opinion. You probably prefer unhinged psychopaths.

It appears no one cares OP, sorry your thread sucked

Yet here you are and the thread remains. I'm sorry you aren't smarter.