Why do modern women resent nationalism?

Why do modern women resent nationalism?

Because it's not socially dominant right now, and the very nature of women is to conform.

this

Women just do what is popular.

Because they want to get plowed by Ahmed's cock.

Y O K O
O
K
O

Asa Akira?

Because they want to breed with the strongest male, nationalism only limits their choices.

Honestly it's pretty fucking sick and twisted. I have a theory why women want all these rapefugees in their countries. They view their native men as weak, thus they want to mix it up with muslim to see if the grass is greener.

Some people just say it's a shit test, but I think it's just women being shitty human beings and society enforcing it. Besides, the jokes going to be on them because they're going to gang raped so much that they will rationalize themselves into wearing burkas.

A mix of muh feefees and brainwashing

Why is this statement popular ? No one does.

Pretty much this, they will follow anything they see on tv and are impressionable as shit. If someone on a popular news channel said "jumping off a cliff will make you rich!" They would probably do it without question

Nationalism = Bad is a meme that has been taught for years.

Also nationalism implies that your not a special snowflake, and there are things out there more important than yourself.

Most nu males think nationalism is a bad word too, and they are probably the majority in the under 25 demographic.

Because modern men resent nationalism

Tee Eye Aitch Ess

MOST WOMEN DON'T THINK ABOUT POLITICS

This is all because western men have been Jewed and have cut their own balls off. 150 years ago they were slave masters, and Imperial masters. Now they're getting cucked by niggers.

White men ARE the problem, but not in the way the SJWs think.

>Tee Eye Aitch Ess

T I H S

?

Stupid burger, can't even spell basics stuff properly.

Raises the amount of sexual partners available.

Women generally go for the best genetic around.

Don't make fun of my dyslexia. I'm genetically inferior.

Well good thing that you'll never procreate then.

I think you're putting too much thought into it.
The media tells women that non white men are the best so they believe it. Even the ones who get brutally gang raped are probably too stupid to figure it out. If popular opinion was that shitty 3rd world people were trash that had to go, women would just go along with that and it wouldn't be an issue.