ITT: musicians you'd love to have a chat with

peter sinfield

I feel like he'd have a lot of good things to say once he's away from people trying to sell his words for money and views

lizzi bougatsos

Any of my favorite musicians, really. It's part of my criteria for picking favorites in the first place.

Definitely. I would like to meet the man who made masterpieces such as The Drift and Tilt.

I'd drown his shoes in spagetos

Same. It'd be fun talking to him about tanks and stuff.

>grimes doing the white power hand sign
wtf i love grimes now

She's a smug cunt who thinks she's the best female artist in existence.

She's a cunt.

that's racist

I love Marina tbqh

I have a feeling that this fucker would just be way too cool for me

No you don't. She's a fucking cunt.

her lisp is really cute

too bad he's dead

stop

grimes is such an interesting person, besides her awesome music.

Fuck all this, I want to be interviewed by Nardwuar

he'll read out every comment you ever made on Sup Forums and quiz your former high school classmates about what kind of person you were

i honestly would be so nervous cuz i watched many interviews by him and i suppose he wants that surprise element of not knowing him

I'd say some of the interviews where the interviewee knew of Nardwuar were still good e.g. the snoop dogg episodes, seth rogen

I'd kill to have a cup of coffee with John Darnielle. Just seems like such a nice and knowledgeable guy.

i don't like her any of her music, but she'd probably be ok with that anyways Senpai

it'd be too obvious that i know him
maybe he'd start talking about some embarassing shit and i'd get really nervous, i'd be nervous anyways and it'd be obvious
and i'm really ugly and people in the comments would be mean
tons of things could go wrong
maybe if i do some drugs before the interview like grimes did, i could pass off as a normal person
but it's 99,9% not going to happen so i don't have anything to worry about.

I was going to post "That One Guy You Know The One" because memes, but I decided to be genuine about it.

To talk to the guys would be such an exceptional conversation. They're music is too distinct for them not to be

thanks for sharing

>Oi lad. Drive us to Guitar Center so we can nick some synths.
>We might reward you with some E when we're done.

you mean like this?/

what's her name again?

Aoi Shirosaki

swans fans are so embarrassing