Why are young girls dressing like sluts nowadays? It's inappropriat

Why are young girls dressing like sluts nowadays? It's inappropriat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugwj8452Ucs?t=104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liberals. liberals thats why.

Ha ha time for sharia in Murika

The war will make them more proper. Enjoy it while it lasts.

What's wrong with that? don't like it, then dont date a sloot.

because feminism

they all want the D

I grew up in the 80s. No different

Because 11 year olds want to be sluts like their moms, and get knocked up at 13. Maybe not want to, but theyre trying so hard to be sexy and look older thats what they get out of it. Its so fucking stupid

I just can't understand it, and why don't their parents say something, if not their mom then their dad

How can you say no to this?

Its not right, its disgusting morally

Thank you Liberals!

This. Rename it the 'Patriot Agreement' or some shit and Conservatives would love it.

This also theres plenty of more attractive girls out there

teenage rebellion.

that pic isn't even a good example of your argument, she's just showing a little midrif. chill.

easily once i hear her speak.

jesus christ i hope that girl is at least 16. (age of consent in my state)

She should be dressed modestly, NO bare skin showing! This is a Christian country and tradition must be respected.

bless them

Do you think it's inappropriate because it makes you wanna fuck therm?

you dont. you immediately seduce her with your adult income and car ownership

shes 10 you pedo scum

YOGA PANTS on very hot ripe high school chicks. Dear God. Unbelievable. Some ripe asian ass walking down the street... beyond belief. Ultra perfect. And the yoga pants leave zero to the imagination. INSTA BONER

Said every generation since the leaf was clothing

Why should your views of her dress be respected. It's none of your fucking business. People don't dress the way you decide, the world doesn't work like that. You wanna live in a country where insane religious bigots choose how women dress because they can't trust themselves not to rape them if they show a bit of skin, it may be time to move to Saudi.

Jewish popular culture encourages it through the music and media. That's literally all it is.

>black culture
fixed it for you. jews dont do shit.
its also thanks to big ol sluts like kylie that date older guys which made it cool for these young sluts to give us older pervs some poon

What's wrong? She looks old enough.

18 year old girls in Australia

There's nothing wrong with this

Well, then, you should welcome your Islamic brothers that want 'em covered from head to toe with burkhas or whatever they calle those thingies!

>Why are young girls dressing like sluts nowadays?

nothing wrong with it as long as they stay inside with you and take them off before mommy comes home.

How exactly do you think nigger culture came to dominate pop culture? It certainly wasn't the nigras that financed all of it, wrote all of the music and television, and researched the brainwashing.

>tfw don't wanna be a pedo but you see this shit everyday

Need more

This guy knows his shit

bloody hot

That's not a problem.
This is.

Too old. Age of consent is 16 on most states in aus.

I'm going to need more of this

>muh 'Kikes rule teh wordl!!!1!'

O'Rly? Have you seen how modestly Jewish girls dress?

Ugly little bitch anyway

thats cause it works SO WELL. plus for some reason the rise of girls calling guys daddy is a big help too, do high school girls even sleep with HS guys anymore?

Probably a borken home, or just shit parents. Those run rampant

Imagine being this ignorant.

Dunno but post moar youngish girls dressing slutty

kek

It was the same in the 90's and 00's as it is now.
Styles of clothing have changed, but the level of sluittynes really has not.

Fuck off kike

>It was the same in the 90's and 00's as it is now.

no it wasnt you stupid fucker.

fuck off to bed 12 year old nigger.

> ignorant

I live in an area that's practically 50% Jews. I know what I'm talking about. They're so modest that at first, I thought they were Amish (very similar outfits!)

Idiocy knows no bounds...

>It's inappropriat.

that's the point.

>These Jews clearly do not rule anything so that means the ruling class of the west is not comprised of billionaire kikes
???

It looked the same living through those decades. Guess I forgot my rose tinted historical revisionism glasses.

Money divided by boys? What

Dads have a hard time telling there daughters that there dressing like whores. Moms are the female and should be explaning the message they send dressing like that. But instead they say its liberating.

Doubt it bro, they seem to get easier to pick up every year tho

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>ˢᴺᴬᴾᶜᴴᴬᵀᵞ.ᴹᴱ
thank me later

Thats what I love about highschool girls, I keep gettin older but they stay the same age.

>Guess I forgot my rose tinted historical revisionism glasses.

no you didnt. you just painted them another color.

youtu.be/ugwj8452Ucs?t=104

>Anonymous
Thank you for your important opinion mullah Wahad.

actually i prefer the middle school girls going into their first year of high school theyre waaaaay easier and some of them develop early asf

Pedophile

Any more of her?

age of consent in germany is 14 years. why posting all these old girls

>It's inappropriat

Not to mention secksi.

No, he thinks it's inappropriate because they don't let him fuck them.

same in my country. americans are weird. i learned that by coming here and posting about my experiences with girls. they get angry for some reason. like you went in their house and took something from it or something.

lol.

I see this shit all day at work, it's sickening. I work in retail, and parents have their girls dressed in some of the shortest shorts i've ever seen. women don't even wear short shorts this short. i don't get it. even when it is like 50-60 degrees outside.
hell, one day, there was like an 11 year ol wearing an intentionally torn up belly shirt with just a sports bra under it.
i can only look at the parents and wonder why the fuck do you buy your kids this shit, but i guess these mom's must be into it. dressing up little versions of themselves? no idea, but usually the moms are milfs. probably divorced, too.

Much improved I'd say.

Young girls always dressed a bit more risque than their parents. When girls dressed up "wholesome", look at the time. How were there parents dressed. No matter how the young girl dressed, the parents were more conservative. That's just the average, not a solid truth. There are no solid truths to the answer, just sociological estimations.

Righty's cute little box

Here we go

Sorry!

I think it has alot to do with our media...You see it's in a girl's nature to seek out attention ever since she was a small child (due to her father spoiling her instead of saying "no")... When she watches tv, she is shown how to get more attention from the guys by dressing like the video girls on tv... Thus her and her will dressed up that way because that's what hot today... Sorry my grammar's wrong guys, just woke up...

Because they want to be raped and I'm here to make their dreams come true.

This has been going on for 50+ years now. The mini skirts were all the rage in the 1960s and were worn by the youth at the time. This is nothing new.

>be at the store
>in frozen section
>going for my tendies
>3 little girls come screaming down the aisle
>all wearing super thin leotards
>absolutely no pantyline
>plainly see cameltoe
>plainly see outline of belly button
>plainly see nipples protesting the cold air of the frozen food section

kik me doe lets do bizness
r u n 2 t h e h i l l z z

Haha

This the same nigger in every thread, he's gotta be fbi

your loss

that belly bulge is fucking nasty. Tell this fucking bitch to go for a jog. What a piece of shit, not even worth turning her into a cum toilet unless we starve the bitch first. Womens only pro is making home and looking good, if they cant even handle that, fuck em, we can grow babies in cow fetus' anyways.

It's been going on before that, remember the frapper girls in the 20s or the corsets??? Example, here's a pic of young Betty White...

rub those thighs together for me, baby.

>>be at the store
>>in frozen section
>>going for my tendies
little girls come screaming down the aisle
>>
>>going for my tendies

That girl is 14 that's too young

legal in my country. not weird to see 15 year olds with 20 somethings. especially in small towns.

"Some citizens is hung up on pre-puberty kicks. I don't dig it. I say any man can't wait until thirteen is no better than a degenerate."
- Burroughs

MODS MODS MODS

love the fact that all the lolis now want to be dancers or gymnasts, and wear next to nothing while showing it off for you

Sex sells and clothing has absolutely no sexualizing effect. So if my 12 y/o puts on hot pants, a push up bra and belly free tops, you're at fault for reacting to the clothing exactly the way the clothing was designed to make you react.

Clothing does have a sexual effect and how is it the fault of the person

Fucking inbred automaton. Liberal, Democrat, Republican or any moniker you tack on to an idiot doesn't make them less of an idiot. Stop blaming one political party for the mistakes of every fucking single person that is contributing to the mass shit-show-fuckery that is actively building a society of superficial morons.

I just want kids to dress like kids :(

I was being sarcastic, so yeah.

Well played, sir