Hi B what do you think of my country??

hi B what do you think of my country??
We invented civilization and numbers for starters..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_mRxrr2fk
youtube.com/watch?v=-3Fntp58UQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitting in streets is still pretty popular there too. Did you guys invent that, or just perfect it?

>B
>invented civilization
>2017
>shit in the streets

An hero rascal

>invented civilization
Arguable
>numbers
You can't keep leaning over that forever

I didnt ask for your negative feedback assholes how about you two take a hike and let noraml people answer my thread.

We are the normal people. Your country sucks.

How exactly did your country invent civilization and numbers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation

1)Best food
2)Number one in IT ( See major companies CEOS like microsoft,Facebook, netflix, VIsa card, verizon, etc)
3) Best programmers and graphic designers
4)Bollywood movies
5)sanskrit was the first language
6)Hinduism is the relgion of peace
7)Holy Ganges rive
8)Mahatma Ghandi
9)Curry and naan chicken tikka
10)We have been to the space in low coast
11)Richest in america
12)Arrange marriege and conservative women
13) no muslims
14) wifi everywhere
15) 4 largest economy
16)2nd largest army
17)nuckler powered
18)cool and awsum locals
19)invented chess
20) best in cricket

>Curry
>Masala
>Three Idiots
>Bollywood
>PSLV
>Cisco Masterrace
>Taj Mahal
>Mother Teresa
>Gandhi
>Engineering
>Yogurt
>Lassi
>Right = eating, left = sanitary

bumping for inferiors to ask me

Hi user, that's a lie that ever Indian tells every other India to make up for our ugly brown disgusting genes. I bet you even believe that 30% of NASA's employees are Indians? India is a third world shit country with very very ugly people. Just face the facts and go back to shit country. And why are all you desi fags on Sup Forums now? Who the fuck let you in? Stop spreading this site in your cancerous country. Now go suck a cow's vagina.

sage

Depends on your heritage/caste. The aryan peoples of India are those responsible for your triumphs, not the dark skinned filth you largely see today.

>>about you two take a hike and let noraml people answer my thread.
Indians will never understand the ways of Sup Forums.

You cringy mother fucker!

>>Best Food
But we wipe our ass with our left hands. Couldn't figure out toilets.

Jai hind !

cool, I love egypt

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

I love your rape culture. Too bad it's ugly, disgusting women though.

POO
O
O

IN
N

Best in cricket? Really, homie?

LOO
O
O

most of your people work at a 7-Eleven or do technical support scam.

Xcuse me but its true that NASA has 30% indian american working there also you have no Idea we are not a third world rather 2nd world on our way to 1st world with a drastic rate. PS check out bollywood we are not ugly you asshole stop talking shit about my country you imbecile. I just wanted an opion take yourself back to dick r8 threads you are not welcomed here.

Im a north Indian Punjban I guess

What are the ways of b? Im all ears user

>We invented civilization
europe pls. go to poo in the loo

DELE THIS

india is a shithole and people r even worse. u should all drown urselves in ganges.

POO

You curry niggers need to poo in a loo.

>Worships toilets

Thats not scam they are quick responsive and skillful thats why they are working from India just for relliance we all know how lazy the americans are sombody had to do the hardwork dont they? I do agree on the accent is a bit funny sometimes

>Civilization
Plain wrong. You couldn't even do it right after being taught it by 3 different other societies even before the Brits
>Numbers
No again, we owe that to the sandniggers. They're a bunch of goat fuckers now but earlier in time they were the smartest fuckers around

The sumerian peoilers created the first number system, then the Babyloian's, then the indians

>sanskrit was the first language

lolno it wasn't
it wasn't even the proto-indo-european language; the only people who think that now are linguists from the 1920s and retards

Do you know we have the 4tth strongest economy in the world right now? i can buy you entirely stop talking shit!

You guys literally swim and drink poo.

Aight user, I'm not gonna bite.

Most likely you're trolling and if not, you are one delusional fuck.

Pak fag here,
screw u hindu fags, u fucking rapists. Stop sponsoring terrorism.

You actually believe that ? how numbnuts can you be, clearly that is photo shopped by the Chinese propaganda makers here we only worship to Krishna

>Just another day in India

Indifferent. You guys have good food though and 2nd gen + Indian girls are hot

Sunskrit is an Indo arian language its the oldest buddy.

Look who is talking, you guys hid Osama bin laden in your army for 10 years and bomb our border all the time shut up terrorist.

Used to fuck my Indian ex gf bust inside her then while she was in the shower I'd steal Indian food from the kitchen. Shit was dank

IT'S A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=dI_mRxrr2fk

I rate your country 1 star.

You might have a bit of a argument with the Assyrians..

Other than that It's nice in certain parts, a very rich country however it doesn't shine through its appearance. The government should focus more on reviving it's former glory-from Canada

tank you for the cuties

independent less than a century

inferior to all your neigbours

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

That monument was built by a paki kek

The first civilizations arose around the Tigris and Euphrates, and the Arabs invented numbers (we still use them today).

You didn't invent shit....though your country likes to shit on the beach a lot.

eat shit nigger. i would let u bleed out. edgy af, have my (you)

I'll kick your ass Vihaan

It should be divided into seperate countries I think the marathis rajputs hydrabadis and lucknow all have different culture

Fuck off back to the shithole you came from faggot.

>best graphic designers
no you're not poo

>wild poo appears

But then you stop there and didn't evolve

That's not very nice, don't you have a tech support line to be on?

>no muslims
dont lie

It'd make a good nuclear test site, other than that, fuck all.

it's pretty cool but you guys should get a little more hygiene

>be this Pajeet
>spam this same exact thread on Sup Forums every fucking day
>get called poo in loo
>get butthurt
>one day come to Sup Forums
>post thread
>hope for different results
>get called poo in loo on Sup Forums as well
>get butthurt

Pajeet, don't you get it? It isn't just Sup Forums who thinks you're complete shit.

worship the cows and kill who eat them

POO
O
O

POO
IN
LOO

>unironically using Sup Forums as a source

but do they use toilets tho?

its true bitch indians in the US are the richest & most educated ethnic group even surpassing jews

shut the fuck ups....... i will kill u if u talk bad about india u motherfuckers...white people will not live if there is no indians we are the best of the best.....remember,dont talk like that about india or u will pay

hey motherfucker you dont underestimate us, if you see by the rate our population is increasing we will conquer the world in no time PS we ARE the gog and magog fear us asshole

also why are Indians so ugly like i understand there's a few, but the majority of them are super ugly the proportion of ugly people highly outnumber the attractive, unlike other races

A lot of the professors of physics, math, eng etc. in american univ are indian. As well as doctors (M.D.s) in american society are indian. I dunno about europe tho
As well as Ph.D research scientists at NASA, Los Alomos and other govt. research institutions. A lot of indians working at the top tier of science in USA

Bhosidina make lawde terrorist porki at least we are better than you cockshit

Fucking Indians, man. You guys get so fucking upset.

no its the same in all races you retard

because even poo in the loo with a brain abandons their shithole of a country and immigrates to a civilized one

no its you who gets jealous & upset that despite all your 1st world privileges you turned out a NEET loser & immigrants with much tougher path surpassed you lolz

lear how to poo in the loo. then we might talk. faggot

hahaha no it's not every indian ive seen is disgusting, i'd rather fuck the ugliest white girl than an average indian

ndian men are so ALPHA's they get kisses without even talking from british slags

youtube.com/watch?v=-3Fntp58UQ4

nobody wants to talk to you asshole

lets see your face i bet you are an ugly NEET welfare trash loser keks

> be US citizen
> work in tech in US
> meet some H1Bs
> some of them are smart as fuck
> some of them are dead in the water if they can't Google code to do what they want

A few US companies use H1B to import the really smart Indian guys and pay them a shit ton of money. Most US companies use H1Bs to keep salaries down, both for the US citizens and the H1B guys.

I mean, not that being an H1B is easy for the Indian guy. The US company strings them along with promises of green cards, until they decide not to, and H1B guy has to GTFO of the country within 30 days. The company will give them the shit assignments and stuff, because if H1B guy switches companies, the clock for his green card goes back to zero.

look I found your childhood picture u curry poo

kys pajeet

cirnge overload

thats cute ...heres your nigger

Your friends made this poster for your 8th birthday nigger happy birthday pajeet sharma the poopsteravenue

>8th
>all these grown poos

why dont you show your nigger face loser