A picture of him eating a fucking taco brought his likes up by 101% so far today

A picture of him eating a fucking taco brought his likes up by 101% so far today
How based is this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8XOocb-DId4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is god. And this is a day after the first Hillary attack ad on him.

TEFLON DON BAYBEEEEEE

Only master politicians can improve their standing by eating on camera.

This shit is the best, no matter what the outcome of the election is it'll just prove on a national scale how broken the entire system is.

Watching the world burn has never been so fun.

>Kasich eats on camera
>Drops out of the race a week later
>Trump eats on camera
>Polls just got 10% higher!

Feels good
youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0

greatest media trap ever

MEMES
E
M
E
S

>so close

>invincibility status activated

I've been laughing at this for hours.

He's a fucking genius.

This is so fucking funny. It's so fucking funny.

Holy fuck my sides.

This is the funniest shit I have seen in a long time. I cannot wait to see what his presidency will unleash upon this world. Memes for a lifetime. We've entered a golden age.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

incredible

This is genius. I have no words.

WHY is everyone sperging out over this? Just because he said I love Hispanics?

It's because he is completely sincere and still taking the absolute piss out of everyone without even doing much.

All of the Republicans coalesced around him these last few days.

Also,
Lmao

That's what I'm saying. This is the age of memes

>It's because he is completely sincere
What.

Trump was basically trying to make the most transparent attempt at pandering possible so the media would make a huge deal about it and lefties would make a big fuss, and he'd get to dominate the news cycle.

Also, he was subtly poking fun at Hillary for her hispanic pandering yesterday.

Trump operates behind so many levels of irony that mere mortals like us cannot comprehend.

The leftist Hillary supporters thought they had an ace-in-the-hole with this picture and caption.

Instead Trump's approval/likes went through the roof, and now the left is mad.

>1800s : The Century of Industrial Revolution
>1900s: The Age of World Wars and Globalization
>2000s: The Age of the Meme

I was one of the 101%. This is hilarious.

because as we speak the left has a team of spin doctors that were called into an emergency meeting to deal with this tweet

to be fair it's really hard to look good when eating finger food unless you just go full barbarian and embrace it

Too late for the crusades.
Too early for space exploration.
Just in time for the meme magic!

>gold, flag embossed treads.

Sincere in the fact that he doesn't hate hispanics, but he was just trying to fuck with liberals and the media with this tweet.

It's really hard to fully explain the gravity of implications involved with this tweet. It's more of an intuitive thing that sensible people can pick up on, but simple-minded liberals have a really hard time understanding.

There's so many layers to this. It's unbelievable. My head is spinning.

Liberals are going crazy, it's hilarious. And he's completely dominated the media for the day.

I'm in love with this golden god

Actually you should look at his face. It screams "I'm trolling all of my haters and having fun doing it". The tweet was not for hispanics, it was bait for his enemies to jump on like fools. Guess what happened?

You just have to make the best of it. I love tearing into food like an animal as much as the next guy, but if you're in polite company, then handle it delicately, don't shovel food into your mouth, take small bites, hold yourself over the plate but don't hunch into and and stare around, chew calmly with your mouth closed, etc.

I don't come from a fancy family, but I was required to not eat like a pig while at the dinner table.

Holy Moly it's a Tacobole!

Trump is way cooler then the weedman

>tweets about how small his wall is because he doesn't want one and hates walls
>Sup Forums has 53 orgasms

If eating a taco makes people warm to some i don't even

wtf

i hate trump now

It's from an add for stuffed crust pizza. There point was to make a show of how the crust is the best part.

>only now hating him because he eats crust first.
I remember why I hate filthy redcoats.

>taking my post this seriously
holy shit

>salad
>not chimichamga
That's it I'm a cruzmisille noe

Donald Trump is a race traitor.

What is the logic behind putting that photo there?

>Trump says clinton signed NAFTA

>Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992

But a republican signed it...

Nice try eurocuck:

>The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

>After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38.[6] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.[7][8] Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[9]

Media doesn't show Hillary's attacks and just focuses on Trump Trump Trump

>shilling CIA
are you 12 or jewish?

EVERY TWEET IS SO DENSE

Pretty much proves how retarded the mainstream people are.. again.

H-how?
I love the Don but this was so cringy. How does he do it?

Trump's whole media strategy is to stir up controversy over nothing so that everybody's focus is on him at no cost to his campaign. People will then attack him with no success because he hasn't done anything wrong, he's just being outrageous. He then comes out the perceived victor.

The man's a genius.

In the U.S pizza is a very big issue and it is legitimate for many to despise a man for eating a juicy brooklyn pie with fork and knives.
You can't blame us for not being able to tell the difference

No, what's really amazing here is how we're all arguing over this tweet of Donald Trump eating a taco bowl and saying he loves Hispanics. It's like abstract art where everyone who sees it will find different meaning in it.
How does he do shit like this?

>IWasOnlyPretendingToBeRetarded.jpg

taco salad on top of pic of marla maples
eating marla maples taco salad

once you reach a certain energy level it starts working its ways in dimensions not understandable by mortals

Link? I want to see how awful it is.

Keep up with your memes, senpai.

>trihex
le manlet weebnegro

That taco bowl is already salty enough, Samantha

WHERE IS HIS SIGNED JEB! GUACA BOWL?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>You're Fired on the cannon barrel

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

His office is dirtier than a twitch titstreamer's bedroom

>millijew

Damn I miss BritPol and the election season made me feel British

RARE

Marla Maples was hot as fuck desu.

>implying the people in his restaurants are illegals

That shit would have been uncovered in a gigantic shitstorm if it were true. People are digging into him for hit points.

Cluttered desk cluttered mind. What does that say about empty desks?

RARE AS FUCK
R
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K

Just fucking awful. This whole election has been about Republicans not listening to their leaders so why would the general electorate?

Nigger it's just Seychelles, the flag that you get when Romania and Hungary get drunk and fuck

>ok stacy, put this on the twittergram and let the kiddos know that canadians are still relevant! It's 2016!

>plans within plans

It's literally an ad for Trump. It's basically "Hey, Republicans and Democrats! Here's a bunch of guys you hate saying Donald Trump is bad. How do you like him now?"

I didn't even know he had a Facebook until some libcuck shared that pic today
The irony is beyond words.
>tfw I'm part of the 101%

There's no stopping Dangerous Don

what does it all mean

fpbp

The best anti-Trump ad will always be the one that accidentally redpills people on Hitler by comparing them.

Knew this was gonna happen

WILL THIS TACO BOWL STUMP THE TRUMP??????

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>He's racist!
>He's xenophobic!
>He needs therapy!

When did the right become the left?

wew lad

He's actually a genius. He literally made what he was having for lunch a national headline.

>Trump operates behind so many levels of irony that mere mortals like us cannot comprehend
Trump edit when?

Holy shit my sides

Here we are spouting dumb memes while Trump is playing 4D chess and winning

>inb4 24 hour news coverage about this
>when reached for comment Trump just says "Oh yeah, I like that photo. Doesn't she look great there? I think so. Terrific!"

ITS BIG BOSS

>Mfw people like this exist

I laugh at the fact this literal nobody is the front for a show that failed before it even took off. Leftism is dead, thank god for that.

Shows how rucking retarded our population is. I love America and the ideals we were founded on but it doesn't take into account all the retards

only chicanos or teenagers are actually upset about this

stop being so obtuse

it's not even that

it's from some magazine which had an article on Trump last week

RIP jeb!

Something this low energy can never stump the Trump.

I think this one was just coincidence, but I do like the idea of esoteric Trumpism with how fucking good he manipulates the media.

it was a taco bowl, which is an american invention and far more based than normal tacos.

normally they have guac on them but i think trump purposefully left that off just to take the piss out of Jeb!