Hypotehcially, if I had a picture of Huma Abedin, Hillary's closest advisors snorting cocaine at a party...

Hypotehcially, if I had a picture of Huma Abedin, Hillary's closest advisors snorting cocaine at a party, should I release it now or later in the general?

Should Trump know about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-biden-would-run-if-clinton-indicted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now. We can meme it

post ITT before Hillary's SWAT team takes your computer

Is this a Shillary thread?

>should trump know about it?

No. It would look bad if he was the one that leaked it. Best to try to get it to go viral yourself.

Right before california primary

Now, she's not close enough to Hillary for the vast majority of the populace to care

Now, the longer you wait, the more the chance that Hillary's covert forces take an interest in you. Don't forget that the Clintons have literally had people killed

>not close enough to hillary

Her tongue is probably in hilldogs snatch as we speak.

That's a tough question actually, id say soon so meme magic can help it fester some, but that's just my opinion.

listen to the Leaves, user

NOW you faggot

Assistants always get the shaft when higher ups get caught fucking up. They'll just drop her like a sack

Do it now user, for America!

Post now, if you don't she will kill you.
They already killed over 1800 people for less shit.
If you post it now, there's nothing she can do and you will live. I'm serious.

TITOS OR GTFI

Do it now.

Ideally, if you could obtain some footage of her getting her snatch licked by Hilldawg, that would be much, much better.

They by many reports have a very "special" relationship. Shes not just some assistant.

THIS. You should have shut up and posted about it later, but reveal it now before it's too late. After the whole snowden leaks, you really think you can't be tracked? If you're lucky, they just set arson to your house if they think theres no digital backup while you're away.

OP ARE YOU OK OP?

CARLOS DANGER WEINER SHOTS

FPBP.

Division while the democratic primaries are going on now is ideal.

Nah, you drop that shit the DAY OF or day before the election. It's the only day that matters. The media would run wild. Hillary wouldn't have time to distance herself and recover. Game over. You could quite literally save the planet, OP. Choose wisely.

Post it before you get raided

get her nudes then we can get somewhere

This is a good answer as well. The night before.

It needs to be done NOW.

Remember, the longer we wait, the more frightened people will be to defy HER.

She's only going to gain in power from this point on.

You need to destroy the creature before it grows out of control.

Deliver op, kek wills it!

>not false flagging as a bernie supporter

c'mon, gotta sow seeds of discord among their ranks, bro.

Don't do it now! Bernie will be the nominee instead of Hillary and the dems will still be united. Do it later when they have all their eggs in the Hillary basket.

This. This is a material that is better not to have any hint of TrumpĀ“s campaign on it.

Leak it without admiting anything. For bonus points, hint that it was from NSA snooping, and then everyone would thing its actually an FBI whistleblower, starting to get sick of shillaries shit.

No, it will further divide the Bernie supporters from the Hillary supporters

give us some kind of proof phaggot

Bernie absolutely will not win vs Trump.

Hillary has to be removed ASAP. She will rig the election, guaranteed.

Nobody would care anything about what some advisor might have done when the media has built everything up already as Trump=hitler campaign.

Release it early, Hillary will lose face, and will be forced to lose one of her trusted advisors.

>snorting off of a table = now
>snorting off of Hillary's thighs = later

Context is important.

Nice bait

I agree,we already have her husbands dick pics.

stupid goyim, you know nothing about the media. wait for it OP. wait for like a week before the general election. it will hit much, much harder. people have a very short memory. they don't even remember the 6 billions. how do you expect them to remember this by the time of the election? wait for it.

holy shit i totally forgot she was married to the weiner!

That would help Hilllary. Huma's relationship with Hillary spooks neocons.

They think the Arabs and Muslims have a special relationship with Hillary.

Huma gets dumped and everyone gets less paranoid about her.

Huma is probably the lamp that Hillary rubs to summon oil tycoon Middle Eastern genies.

i want her sex tape licking hillarys hairy anus

but a cocaine snort would be hot af too

if Huma's husband sending his DickPix to all over NY hasn't effected her one bit , what makes you think a bit of coke will....?

Nobody will care. Anyone remember the name of Obama's pastor.

Now!! Do it now!!! No more talk! Let's ruin her like her commie kike husband.

>Hillary has to be removed ASAP.

If she gets FBI'd that would put Biden in her place.

I do cocaine all the time, all my business buddies do cocaine when we hit the clubs

Jeremiah Wright

Or Obama's coke use.

Take it to the national enquirer. They will take care of the rest.

Wait until Trump starts mentioning her. Thus, there'll be adequate attention thrust upon her as you make this revelation clear.

you mean Joe 'slidin into the hymen' Biden, the pedo?

If he waits that long he will either die a suspicious death, or his house will be burgled, or his home will be set on fire and all copies of the picture destroyed.
The Clintons haven't gotten where they are by fucking around, he needs to release this as soon as possible for his own safety. As others already said, it was a mistake to mention it at all in the first place.

Actually right after. Roger Stone announced yesterday that a super pac plans to spend 20mil nationally right after california. in his words
>They want to define Trump before he has a large war chest to defend himself. We need to get ready and force the truth out at the same time.

Everyone in the Clinton campaigns are literal cucks

Everyone in the Clinton campaigns is literal cucks

Shouldn't Ron Brown be on this list?

Biden is a FUCKING WHITE MALE and he's no Bill Clinton. Trump by a landslide, your thinking otherwise is deeply suspect.

There's absolutely no way Biden would be able to take the nomination from Sanders this close to the convention

Fucking do it.

In the old days It wouldn't matter when you release it, the mainstream media will sit on it like on the cruz video. Stuff that hurts Hillary will never be published by the MSM, it can only be memed into the public mind, thus earlier might be better.

>your thinking otherwise is deeply suspect.
Just the facts cunt.
He surely won't trump the emperor by any means.

Do it now, in this thread. Post the picture, we will spread it.

They will just claim any stills are shooped. Now a vid, or even some accoompanying audio, or some kind of proof she was there of another nature, that would be much more damaging.
I mean, rumors are rumors. Bill Clinton's brother got caught on tape talkign about Billy Boy's love for nose candy and it didn't stop that guy from being President. People already think Abedin is Hil's lesbian girlfriend and noon e seems to care enough to investigate.

msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-biden-would-run-if-clinton-indicted

Nobody suspects liberals to be drug abusers. That sure will stop Shillary.

Actually, he'd undermine Trump's base more than any other Democrat. As a Trumpist, Biden worries me more because he';s a white guy, which will make him more palatable to people that might otherwise lean Trump, and he's also a very glib exptemproaneous speaker, which none of the other Dems are. Which means, he possibly could handle the bants.

Do it, it's a rich white guy drug not weed so it will hurt her.

see
just sit onit for awhile

chance of fake and gay: 98%

chance of being murdered by the clintons: 1.5%

chance of this being real and actually getting released on Sup Forums: 0.5%

Later. Bury a flash drive though

Liberals don't care if anyone on their side is a drug abuser. He'll, they'll try shelter her and say it wasn't her fault or that 'cocaine should be legal anyway'.

Shit like this never hurts the left, only the right because the right actually has, and makes a show of having, decent moral standards.

But cocaine should be legal anyway.

guys its too late

the clintons killed OP

OP
OP ARE YOU THERE

COME IN OP

OP is dead. He asked dumb questions instead of acting on instinct, and was weeded from the gene pool by Bill's dong.

Dude. They're rug munchers together.

Is this real?

Now because Hillary already beat Bernie

OP where r u

Huma is so hot. I want a less liberal and younger gf that looks like her.

Cinco de mayo 2016

where were you when hillary clinton had user assassinated?

Isn't Anthony Weiner one of those Washington bathroom footsy faggots?

Huma's his WIFE?

what a cuck to betray that hot muslim booty

Holy shit you've just destroyed the word 'cuck'. Gotta retire it, boyz.

thank fucking god rip in piss

>Islam
>Not even wearing a hijab

What is this

Do it.

>Biden... very glib exptemproaneous speaker

That's an incredibly generous description of Old Uncle Joe.

>HYMENBUSTER 2016

Pics or it didn't happen.

An assassination team has been despatched to your location. Goodbye :^)

Californians will probably love it. Bunch of degenerate druggies anyways

sell it to gawker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weiner_sexting_scandals

implying user won't end up dead before that. If it wasn't the Clinton campaign I'd say that would be great advice but you're dealing with fucking monsters that would as quickly kill you and your family as take a shit

shariah is but a set of rules mohammed implemented for the ERA HE LIVED IN (pigs carried a lot of diseases for example so he told them that they shouldn't eat them)

but mudslimes are so fucking retarded they are trying to implement that set of rules in the 21st century

post nudes

Biden didn't choose the meme life, the meme life chose him.