She estimated that she was smoking crack ten to twelve times a day

>she estimated that she was smoking crack ten to twelve times a day

Time to play guess the race

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/05/state-chemist-was-high-daily-thousands-of-drug-prosecutions-jeopardized/

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/05/state-chemist-was-high-daily-thousands-of-drug-prosecutions-jeopardized/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574988/Florida-lawyer-disbarred-admitting-rampant-drug-use-sex-clients-bars-graphic-phone-calls-spoke-injecting-meth-inmate.html
rsc.org/chemistryworld/2014/03/convicted-chemist-was-‘sole-bad-actor’-us-drug-lab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lab filled with experts on drugs
>don't notice one of the main technicians is high as fuck on crack every day for 5 years

>arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/05/state-chemist-was-high-daily-thousands-of-drug-prosecutions-jeopardized/

>The report said that the chemist, Sonja Farak, was under the influence of drugs like crack, meth, LSD, and ketamine as she testified in court in drug cases and while examining drug samples in a crime lab between 2004 and 2013.

>Meth

White.

Seriously. Her coworkers had to be a bunch of retards or just not even give a shit what she acted like.

Ugh more like guess the gender

I can't even sneak a snickers bar into work, this bitch smoking crack?

People had to have known about this

its a white lady who looks like a man . she will probably get some pity points from the jury especially if she says look at me at any point during the trial even if its just a random outburst. probably 2 months probation at best

>LSD
>ketamine
>as she testified in court

This woman must be Ozzy-tier immune to drugs, how the fuck could anyone not notice?

I read another story about some bitch lawyer that was fucking the criminals she was supposed to be defending

Why are women so fucking useless?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574988/Florida-lawyer-disbarred-admitting-rampant-drug-use-sex-clients-bars-graphic-phone-calls-spoke-injecting-meth-inmate.html

You have to sneak candy into work? Where the fuck do you work?

I don't know that the suspect is Black... But all I'm saying is, Blacks have built an expectation, and have the race card to back them up if anyone questions it, that you CAN NOT TELL when they are high most of the time.

You can't bring any food to places that enforce certain laboratory conditions. Pretty common in factories where materials have to remain at a certain minimum purity, such as microchip foundries or chemical plants.

>smoke crack all day
>nobody notices
bullshit she had to be spreading it around

gotta love my state, top 5 most corrupt for sure

Government employees sometimes just don't care.

her co-workers were falsifying results
>Farak once worked at the same lab as Dookhan
>rsc.org/chemistryworld/2014/03/convicted-chemist-was-‘sole-bad-actor’-us-drug-lab

Crack smoke smells really bad. Where could she have been smoking it inside a closed building 10-12 times a day and no one noticed...?

>Government employees sometimes just don't care.
>sometimes

They don't care ALL of the time. Maybe the first year or so they work, but then they realize they are untouchable after that so they just don't give a shit.

She probably smoked in a lab that wasn't being used and had one of those fume venting hoods

Wherever it is that she can pass it around to her coworkers.

What the fuck florida

That's normal. All drug enforcement agencies and police officers that confiscate the drugs, take the drugs and sell the drugs back onto the streets. Common knowledge.

>Sonja Farak
>White
Retarded

nothing new, where do you think all the positive reports on weed come from, its pretty obvious that they're all high on it when they do their 'tests'

See

>Time to play guess the race
>crack
Either white or black... Most other races don't fuck with that shit.

>hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Nothing much

Yeah same here. You guys wanna do some crack?

You bring the crack I'll bring the chicken

Whites are the biggest drug users.

So white.

Affirmative action at work.

>73114999
the pussy pass. Hope she get raped in jail. Dirty pigs are the worst.

She looks like a crack head.

Why are white people such degenerate drug users.

There is a major AIDS epidemic in Austin,Indiana (not a typo btw) because a bunch of cracked out cracked are shooting up drugs. Get your shit together

Holy fuck I didn't open the pic because I thought it was Brendan Frasier, that looks like more than five years of heavy crack use.

She smoked 12 times a day. Literally as she hit, she was high and not a nanosecond longer or afterwards. She's only high when she's hitting basically. Once she stops she's sober as a judge