Your age

>your age
>most autistic thing you've done

Go

Replying to faggot ass OP @

I have hardwood floors in my house and in the morning I run across them in my socks and make a noise like I'm a rocket ship

queue people posting just dumb shit they do, thinking it equates to Autism

I regularly make little rocketships pressing my fingers together in weird formations and make pew pew sounds and woosh sounds and chase my hands around the room like a ship flying away.

>caring that these things are actually autism or not
that's pretty autistic

Browse Sup Forums

>20
>had sex with a guy

>used to have a sonic the hedgehog ring and thought it was impossible not to run when i was holding it. i would sprint around the house until my parents took it off me. literally couldn't walk when i had it.

My gf broke up with me because she didn't like abby chews. It was a game I made up where you secretly chew up and hold food with the goal of transporting it into your partner's mouth during a kiss. When I tried she ended up choking hard enough to gag and broke it off with me.

20 used that pussy workout Machine at public gym

>not liking abby chews
her own slut fault

This is a winner.

>21
>when I first asked out a girl when I was in seventh grade I made the mistake of saying "please"

oh fuck I hope this is some pasta, if you actually did this then god bless you and good luck with everything

>20
>Be alive

Pussy workout machine? Go on

I thought it was a cute and kinky thing to do back then. Like those people who feed each other at restaurants but more intimate.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>sn𝑎pch𝑎ty.me
thank me later

>16
>Make cancer jokes in front of a friend whose father died of cancer on purpose (it was funny tbh)

>26
>Got diapered up in 6 Bambinos and showed my padded crotch off on Omegle for the cam jerkers.

Jesus fuck user.

>21
>Get a couple girls drunk
>Hey user, if you let us do your makeup we'll suck your dick
>Think about for a second
>Wait why the fuck am I even debating this
>Fuck the shit outta of em, cum on there faces
>Ran out of cigs
>Walk into 7/11 at 2 in the morning looking this buying Marlboro blacks

MODS

Enjoy your ban

Fucking Faggot

Smoking weed with some friends, suddenly a cop car is driving up on the pavement and instead of acting chill I spaghetti and start running and because of that they catch me

>48

>drank a bottle of rum with niece and woke up in bed together

the autism is shes a trap

>is on Sup Forums
>calls somebody else a faggot

The thing chicks use to tighten their twat

20. Throw crayons at a crowd

>23
>married a girl fresh outta bootcamp because love
>now owe massive child support and divorced

I nicknamed my veterinarian girlfriend "Dr. Death" after she had to put down like 5 puppies in one week. She was not amused

top kek

So being on Sup Forums makes you as much of a faggot as literally having sex with another man?

Even more !
You're probably on Sup Forums trap and boipucci threads everyday, or at least see them daily,

>18 years old, fresh out of high school.
>At friends house party, friend's gf hooks me up with with her out of town friend.
>We talk, eventually she says always wanted to get tit fucked. I freak out because she had just mentioned her BF.
>Ignore her the rest of the night.
>She ask her friend why I'm acting weird. My buddy gets angry at his gf who was also a slut.
They leave and buddy dumps (later takes back) his gf.

Later that night a few younger Asian girls came to the party. Friend had a 3 some and I fucked an other one in his moms room.

Yeah, pretty much.

post pics?

Is this an example of autism or just you bragging about how you got laid once

I think he's trying to one up my makeup story

poor puppies
dr. death is a nice nickname btw

Everyone sees them, its impossible to avoid.

Probably both.
haven't had sex since then, just turned 26 two months ago. If that helps.

Kek

I was busy wasting my time greentexting on my tablet. Didn't see yours till I posted

Very well my apologies sir

28, got shitfaced and peed in the laundry basket. Oh, and this happened last night. The wife aint too happy

Did you use them, or just show them off?

Wetting only

Well at least your married, makes it a bit harder for her run out on ya

Jesus Christ

No cum?

Dude I pissed on my roommates bed while he was sleeping. Never had happened to me till then and I'm 26. Was shit faced.

1 seconds

existed

I pissed on my friends shoes, was so fucked up thought I was in bathroom

that's only for after I wake up.

Post pics!

>26
>Got drunk together yet again yesterday and taught it would be funny to push my gf on the sofa. Unfortunately our sofa has high and hard side, so she painfully fell over it, fell on the ground and hit her head.
>She was complaining about headache and leg pain. I convinced her she was too drunk and fell on the ground.
>We are going to craft beer festival in few hours. God I hate and love drinking so much...

aint got none

You have autism m8?

Take some.

I'm outta diapers

Piss your pants, then? idk

>23
>Was like 6, computer said "you got mail"
>Ran out to the mailbox
>Nothing
Confused.jpeg
>Run inside and tell my parents something's wrong with the computer

so drunk i shit my pants idr age

Not telling a cashier that she gave me less change.

Was she hot or something?

Answer Satan's question, user.

>At friends house
>Fucking around with airsoft Deagle
>Loads gun and cocks it
>Fires a few rounds into the couch
>Fiddles with it some more.
>Puts gun in mouth
>Pulls trigger
>Fml

>reply or your mother diea

>19
>Every night before i go to sleep, i must masturbate.
>Bonus: I prone masturbate (look it up)

Kek'd

>27
>sitting in lounge room of my share house
>nightime, everyone asleep
>absentmindedly pull out dick and massage
>smoking weed, super high
>forget my dick is out
>housemate wakes up to use bathroom
>walks into loungeroom
>'hey housemate' i say
>'hey ano...OH SHIT!' and leaves room quickly
>she slams bathroom door angrily
>look down at my tiny shriveled cock poking out of jeans
>hide in shame for a week

Because it'd be somehow worse to shit in them.

Went through a phase between 14 and 17 where I squeaked when surprised or hurt, and said internet emotes out loud. Worst part is I was strong and hot blooded, so nobody ever called me out because my reaction to any criticism was to just throw punches. Somehow managed to meet my wives and a large number of lifelong friends during that time.

get her drunk until she passes out, then see how many sharpies her pooper can fit.

can i see her tits? the wife i mean

Unless you dont go on Sup Forums

show image macros to and try to Sup Forums-style redpill girls I meet off Tinder

oh dear..

did it ever work?

what is it with sonic and autism?

that link demands some scientific investigation

Wives, mate, two of em, and no. I may have been pseudo-alpha back then, but I'm too much of a pussy to risk one of their friends finding said interweb tits. We got kids now, ain't got time for that kind of drama.

existing

Have you ever tried to scrub shit off your own ass and balls? Much harder than baby powder and urine.

Yeah, I´m pretty sure you've no idea what the machines are for.

Visited Sup Forums/b

Well please enlighten me user

Getting diagnosed with assburgers

>Assburgers

We going for true autism? There's nothing worse than the truth. 22 btw

>Pretended to be q t gril online a few years ago to fuck with a close friend.
>Succeeded and got a good laugh.
>For some goddamned reason I kept the persona on Steam for a time.
>Initially had some good luls and scammed some people out of some items (tf2's manconomy was just becoming a thing)
>Started to keep in contact with some of the retards who took the bait
>Came up with a whole backstory on why I didn't have a mic and other cringy shit.
>Meet clingy fuccboi that talks to me almost daily. Starts to talk about meeting, but ignore it.
>Meet a few others idiots and play games like Garry's Mod or Minecraft.
>starting to feel guilty.
>Finally meet a smart one. We'll call him Desk.
>Desk was friends with the clingy fuccboi and was suspicious of me from the start, but he never said overtly said anything.
>Kept this whole shitshow up for maybe 6-7 months.
>Guilt is killing me at this point. I still to this day don't know why I did it. I didn't know how to just stop.
>Have made very good friends with Desk and have tried to push clingy fuccboi away at this point.
>Finnally the autistic shitty lie starts to crumble because up until now, I had kept two seperate personas online. One for autism, one for my real friends. I didn't tell anyone the truth.
>I was too dumb to use seperate steam accounts, so when I was playing a game with one of my real friends (l4d iirc), a Fuccboi wanting my attention joins with me and hears my voicechat.
>go full panic mode and delete and block each and every one of the people I had interacted with as my stupid persona.
>Never again.

I eventually added a few people back after a month or so that I had gotten to know pretty well. I am still good friends with Desk. This all happened over steam.

But there you have it, the most autistic thing I've done, and probably will ever do. I still lie awake at night wanting to fucking kms for it.

My most autistic moment was as described in a brief greentext.
>be me at 19
>looking to rent an apartment
>go to some dude who had one in the sub
>nice enough
>remember having read that you should ask questions when on tour
>Autism mode engaged
>"so are there alot of children in this neighborhood?"
>"excuse me?!"
>he gives me a look of disgust and confusion
>my autism tries to deflect
>"uh, i was only asking because i love speeding my car"

I didnt get the apartment and the memory of this retardation gives me anxiety.

>18
>At elementary school I tried choking myself and made noises in class because I was bored.
Everyone saw

Posted nudes of my wife on Sup Forums

b

Yeah, the cleanup is a bitch.