Wincest thread?

wincest thread?

someone?

I used to finger my little sister regularly.

For ants?

That's Sup Forums's fault; open the image in a new tab or download it.

i lov these wincest stories, but i'm never brave enough to initiate them
im a lurker is what im saying
>is this how u greentext

At least i delivered

>be me, 5 or 6
>dad marries some lady with two sons and a daughter
>i'm the youngest, step sis is like 7 or 8
>step sis constantly wants to play with me because i'm still young enough to play anything
>we'd hang out in her room reading books or whatever
>one day step-sis asks "can i see your penis?"
>"i'll show you mine if you show me yours" she said
>no fucking clue what that meant, but i do know what my penis is
>i take off my pants and underwear
>step-sis stares
>"okay user, i'm done"
>pull pants up and continue playing nonchalant
>do this every other day for months
>step-sis asks if i want to "play monopoly" on the top bunk
>okay, yeah
>get on top bunk, step-sis asks if i can show her my penis again
>got a routine down, pants off in .02 seconds and weiner out
>step sis takes off her pants too but leaves panties on
>"that's no fair" i said
>step sis shushes me and gets on top of me
>we lay like that for what felt like a whole hour, no movement
>my dad says something about chores from the hallways and step-sis jumps off
>we get dressed and go do chores
>now our show-sessions slowly progress to dick and panty grind sessions
>she never takes off her panties unless i put on my tighty whities
>one day she stops me from putting my underwear back on
>she takes off her panties and asks me to lick her
>i do
>whatthefuckdoido.jpg
>she seems to like it
>tells me to stop
>pushes me on my back and starts to suck on my dick
>my dick is diamonds now like never before
>she gets up and puts one knee on each side of my pelvis
>she starts to grind me now with no undewear on both of us
>all hot and wet from spit
>this thing becomes the norm for a long time
>completly nude floor grinding when our parents are at work

one month it just stops. we didn't talk about it after. i got to watch my step-sister as she devolped into a fully grown woman. a nice butt and 3DD breasts. kinda on the fatter side, but hey. step-sis made me always sexually attracted to her. still fap to memories today.

Dam she had 3 boobs? You lucky dog.

Bamp. Need pt2 of "The Shed."

You mean you're not brave enough to try it IRL or write your own story?

Also posting pics.

I gotchu.

any father daughter or big bro and little sis?

age gap relationships are hot.

Thx user. You made my night!

last one. I can post the shed update on where karen and them are now, FYI it's a total let down and will break your heart. just lemme know if you want it.

Gotchu starting next post.

Here's a good father daughter, short and sweet.

Someone I am involved in a book project said he "lurks" here. He has a kid with his mother and he has a kid with their kid. Are you here bookbro?

I'll pass on the sad parts bro...and thx again!

holy fuck ignore this thread and visit
> s̟n̟a̟p̟c̟h̟a̟t̟y̟.m̟e̟
as soon as you can lol

I dont have much father/daughter, sorry. really need more. I'll post more if I find any that I have.

I know who you're talking about but havent seen them in a while. Who are you in relation to them again? I recall them saying they would try to get you on here or something, memory is a little fuzzy.

Just dumping random stuff now.

I'm his younger brother and uncle (our father and our grandmother made me, change of life baby), hard to explain. Our cousin recruited us for the project. When was he last on?

Last time I remember seeing him was probably around 2 months ago. he could have been on some time more recently but that's when I remember him. Got anything you wanna talk about?

Like him, I moved away from our inbreeding family. I married my half sister before we moved away. On paper, we are not related. I know the irony of getting away from family incest by marrying a relative and leaving with them. Thing is, family meetings were kind of grab-assy when just kin were there. I didn't like seeing white haired relatives bringing barely budding relatives to private places for "play." My cousin's mom and that user's mom moved away for the same reason.

God that's fucked man. Glad to hear you moved away from that. I guess marrying your half sister isn't so bad. I wanna ask though, if you have children would you be okay with them fooling around with one another once they got older, or would you not allow it because of your past experiences.

I wouldn't encourage it, but I wouldn't punish them for it. I'd tell them about what I left and about the risks of our relatively shallow gene pool. Inform and warn, not judge. It being taboo makes it hotter, so I would also avoid making it taboo. Huge age differences bug me because of lack of developmental equality. Only one kid so far.

How's the relationship with the rest of your family been since you left? Any struggles personally or have you just moved on.

Sounds pretty reasonable. If you could would you go back and live in a non incestuous family or would you stick with your experiences?

Moved on since I got married, vanished to them. Cousin tracked me down with a book idea. Now there's a group of us incest "survivors" sharing stories that will be edited into a book. "Survivors" is a strange name for it in my opinion. Was more environment than some kind of warzone. Eh, different perspectives to different people I guess. At least our kid isn't gonna' get knocked up by a relative before her first menstration. Can't risk it, I got our kin's tooth gap and wife got our kin's easy burn skin.

does someone have the story about a guy fucking his sister in a party ?

I'd stick with my experiences. Truth be told, I loved a lot of the incest sex. But, since I did watch TV, I did understand there were some really sick lines crossed.

Some times I sniff my little sister's underwear does that count?

Interesting. I'd figure you'd have some sort of lasting trauma from it all after you realized how some of your family was treated. Didn't have to go to a therapy or anything?

Also, is that the final title? I remember your cousin was going for 'Gene, a swim in the shallow end'.

This one?

Where is the first half of this?

There's no first part, that's how it starts off. Her and her whole family have sex with one another and she was just recounting a specific time with her sister. She always starts off really abruptly. Here's another.

We went in therapy a few times, but it turns into encouraging us to divorce because we are blood. Once therapy showed that it won't fix us, we quit. That Gene title is what the book will probably be, mine keeps getting shot down as "uncreative" because I keep coming up with behind closed door variants. It's more accurate. The Gene one will probably be confusing, it's a metaphore. I do admit it's clever but who the heck would understand it and buy the book?

yeah thank to you !

Anyone have cont?

No i told you the OP hasn't returned yet. I'll update the image when he does.

This is just a lovely little place isnt
>I hope this isnt yellow?

Yeah it might not be the best but I like it. Any time frame of when its gonna come out?

its the same guy talking to himself. lol.

nope, im asking him questions. i am going to head off in a minute though becasue i need to sleep.

pffft who would believe such a lurid fantasy.