Deeper?

Deeper?

fucking please

Down the road too, not just across!

Fucking amateur

Fuck off attention whore

/thread

If you want deeper scars, sure. If you ask me, just to more shallow ones and it will give you the same effect as a few deep ones will. But at least the shallow ones dissapear after a year, while the deep ones will stay for decades

My knives are weak.

All the way through.

You're week for not pushing yourself pussy

stop wasting ketchup

I don't do down the road, I do across the road for attention, simple.

Man the fuck up and get a razor blade to open up your wrist, then pull on your tendons and you'll have real life finger puppets

If you want attention, grab a gun and start a killing spree at closest airpot.

this is how its done

if you want deep, shitty razor blades do the trick.
what's got you feeling this way? usually it's better to sleep it off

How do I sharpen my knives quickly?

I won't go this deep, I'll go deep enough to draw blood. I just like the feeling.

Haha look at me im so depressed and troubled i have such a shitty life as a middle class white kid who literally has everything he's ever asked for so i'll cut myself and then maybe my parents might look at me with even a glimpse of emotion in their eyes.

Do I sharpen like this?

Go fucking kys, this fag shit, you fucking more pitiful than a pile of dirt, go do something with yourself and fucking stream it dumb cunt

deep is more trouble than it's worth, yeah
you'd probably like the feeling of a hug more tho

Well my mom used to cut herself so she understands thank god.

Great, you should both get together and livestream you killing yourselves, the rest of your family will be much better off

Look faggot, don't thing you have it rough or that life is the worse, you just want attention, real suicidal people don't ss and post it, they actually have the balls to kill themselfs, so either kys, o man up and grab life by the nuts

WRONG WAY FAGGOT

lets see ur dick

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>s̟n̟a̟p̟c̟h̟a̟t̟y̟.m̟e̟
thank me later

Bitch please.

kek

I just said it was for attention faggot.

Trips!
Now you have to stick the blade up your ass. Them's the rules.