Would you have sex with an Opposite Sex Clone version of yourself?

would you have sex with an Opposite Sex Clone version of yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, she'd think i wasnt good enough for her

>Opposite Sex
>Clone

Pick one.

Nitpicking neanderthal

I'd either marry that clone or be absolutely disgusted by it...

I can't tell for sure what she would look like.
(my phone can't run faceapp)

no, I'm fat and ugly and neither of us would want to have sex with the other.
>foreveralone

Fuck yes, Nigga..

Yes.

kek

fat and ugly bastard too

would still bang

she'd probably also go for it, bc who'd fuck a fem version of me, if not me

if she were anything like me, we'd be fucking since age 12

That's gay.

is it? That would be an actual girl and shit..

Yes.

Even with same-sex.

That makes it even gayer. Just think about it.

ESPECIALLY with same-sex.

I'm thinking really hard but I don't get it.

"would you do me? Id do me"

>dressed as a girl one Halloween
>gf did my makeup and hair
>we fucked after while still in our costumes
>then I jerked off once more in the bathroom while looking at myself in mirror

I don't mean to brag but I make a pretty hot girl. I'd totally fuck a girl me.

>You
>Fucking yourself
>"No homo"

I have some news for you

Faggot

So masturbation is gay?

That's a girl version of me though, so by definition not me, but a girl.
You know? Those things with holes everywhere that generally don't turn you gay when you fuck them.

but it's not "you", it's a clone of you, and it is technically the opposite sex, meaning you're basically just fucking another human being who has all the same DNA as you do EXCEPT for the parts that make you whatever sex you are

No because if my clone is anything like the faceapp then I look identical to my sister :O

I don't see where the reason no to is in your post.

>Grabbing and jacking off a man's dick
>At the same time, having your dick grabbed and jacked off by a man

Masturbation is 100% gay

Sneak into your sisters room and sniff her hairbrush handles. Take a pic and post it when you find THE one.

(OP)
That's gay.

Technically it would be masturbation

Would look like this.

This is not a trap btw.

Shut up faggot

Ok so masturbation is gay now.
So that would mean that almost everybody on this fucking planet is gay?

I really hate this day and age.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>s̺n̺a̺p̺c̺h̺a̺t̺y̺.m̺e̺
thank me later

Damn.. im like the worlds biggest faggot then

i read a really cool sci fi story about this once
pretty sure it was by Brian Aldiss

thats cool
this is wat a clone of me would look like

Actually it is quite possible to replace only the chromosome that decides wether the baby will be a boy or a girl..

Then you would have to wait. For 18 years. People around here would probably only wait 12 though..

/Thread

Looking at yourself in the mirror to see if you look good is literally checking yourself out, and if your reflection is the same sex, then hate to break it to you, but you're gay.

>Being this gay

You are trying too hard. It makes me feel sleepy. Why don't we all just have some rest? Let's go to sleep.

I don't want anybody else. When I think about me I touch myself.

Is having sex with yourself considered masturbation?

this

No! I don't have sex with perverts!

>Let's go to sleep.

that's like so gay.

whatever you say
i'm right, though

no. i want someone tall and muscular.

One of the best webm's I've seen posted on this shit hole.

Sauce?

I hope you don't plan on masturbating to that you gaylord.

What exactly should i be taking from this data? That women dont find men attractive? or that attractiveness is "graded" differently by them. Genuinely not sure

No because I'm gay OP

I had an ex who looked very similar to me except she wad bit darker in skin color so I would say yes I would

I'm curious for those anons who have a twin sister or brother. Because this is basically the same question.

Don't tell me that was a trap?

For fucks sake.

Nah read the whole thread chum. Apparently masturbation is gay.

if they come from the same egg they are the same sex. if they come from different eggs they have different genomes.

Then would you have sex with a clone version of you

but what if i'm a girl touching my dick?

Ah, fair enough. You never know with this place, the amount of penis that is posted is something to worry about.

As for masturbating to it? Nah, just wanted to watch it with some sound.

I don't see that happening, cuz I'm a very masculine looking man.
I don;t even want to imagine what a horrible monster a female version of me would look like.
I'm a solid 8 as a dude, but fuck, I'd be a 2-4 as a chick.

is it like an exact replica of my body except with a cunt then no...
but if its like what i would look like if i was a girl from birth and was pretty decent looking then i would fuck myself

Good old degenerate Sup Forumstards, Im not attracted to my own sister you fags

Definitely, i always thought i'd make it a somewhat good looking girl.
Plus, if she has a similar character, there won't be drama.

of course

nice trips

Tell me more pleas so I can fap, your gf liked you like that? What were you wearing?

Obviously it would be the second case.
Nobody would want to fuck a girl with a man body.

my mirrorself is identitying as female, same for my dick.
i can masturbate my female penis and checking my female mirror self out without being gay.

Would masculine traits be inverted? or would she have my jawline for example? cause while im not exactly good looking right now my features on a chick would be horrifying

>nobody
>Sup Forums
I gott some news for you newfag

That women think that only 20% of men are average or higher.
While men live in reality and think 50% of women are average or higher.

Simplified, it means women as a whole have a comically unreasonable and unrealistic view of male attractiveness. They see a channing tatem or brad pit, and that now is their standard of normal, while men see a scarlett johanson and realise she's an exception.
bottom line is, even the unattractive women think they deserve a perfect man, while men are realistic.

Makes sense, thanks for taking the time to explain to a simpleton.

I'd have sex with a same-sex clone of myself

But sure, I'd fuck my girlpussy

My thoughts exactly.
I'm a good looking guy, but this chin and jaw, these shoulders and barrel chest would a monster make on a woman.
If it were inverted, like I'm an 8, so female me would be a feminine 8, like square jaw translates to big perky tits, and being 6'2" 225 translated to being 5'2" and 110, then all good.
But I interpreted OP's question to mean, it's you with a vag and maybe tits. Horrifying.

that's hot

I didn't mean to come off as condescending if that's what you're implying.
Just trying to help a guy out.

I think you're a cuck

>then I jerked off once more in the bathroom while looking at myself in mirror
the reason I crossdress

My female clone would have to look vastly different to look female. So unless she's got a hot feminine penis, then no.

No no not at all. Im honestly appreciative, was just a joke at my expense

I mean it was actually relevant data. The female one would think the male one is less attractive when theoretically they are the same.

>helping a guy out

the gayest thing i have heard all day

Well i think you're a cuck!

>calling each other cuck

100% gay

>>BLACK FLAG INTENSIFIES

Can i be gay for you daddy?

you're already the gayest being on this side of andromeda

I can confirm this anecdotally, I look at my single friends, male and female, and this phenomenon is kinda crippling their lives. If anything it's worse for teh women to brainwashed this way. Men are pretty good at entertaining themselves and just getting on with life. They can sink themselves into hobbies, and just jerk off and remain content. Women kinda NEED male companionship to be happy, they aren't very good at taking care of themselves, physically and emotionally. They really do need men to keep them happy. These women that are 1's-6's refusing to go near men equal to them because they believe they deserve an 8 or 9 are kinda just destining themselves to a life of loneliness, many cats, and shitty living situation.

In my own life, I see this all time in pretty obvious ways. I'ma good looking guy, in decent shape, not poor at all, tall, well spoken, and I'm CONSTANTLY getting hit on by 1-4's, just as often as the more appropriate 6's-8's. Meanwhile my male friends that are under 5 would NEVER even dream of even trying to talk to a woman over 4. They talk up women that are even with them, and then get rejected.
It's a strange state of affairs.

I also a have a theory about this is why women freak the fuck out about "unrealistic body images in media" etc. It's because women DO get affected by media. They DO think the underwear models they see are normal male physiques, so they assume the only reason hard bodied six packs aren't lining up to rub their stretch marked budha gunt is because there are no gunts in underwear ads.
basically women don;t live in reality, they live in bilboardland and assume men do too.

I'll explain based on OP's question.
>would you have sex with an Opposite Sex Clone version of yourself?

Lets say I'm a male and 6/10 on the male-attractiveness-scale when stacked up against all other males. We''re clones, so the female version of myself would also be 6/10 on the female-attractiveness-scale when compared to all other females.

My male self would perceive her as a 6/10 (pretty much average looks, or slightly above). But even though we are both 6's (we're clones) she would PERCEIVE me as a 3 or 4 out of 10 (below average looks).

Gotcha gotcha, Stuff like this make me glad i gave up on dating

This just means women are harsher critics, which anyone can tell you because men evolved to bang everything so their perception of women reflects that (any hole is a goal). Women on the other hand get stuck with a kid so they attempt to be more picky

Wouldn't your logic imply that the majority of men lack standards? I can't speak for anyone else, but i wouldn't smash with anyone i didn't think fit what i wanted in a partner. *im aware that horny teens will smash with just about anything that moves*

Hmmmm I'd have to say no because I'm not my own type

tits or gtfo

I don't think that's what is going on. if so, men's perception should be a "Left (negative) skewed" distribution curve. Basically, it should be the opposite of the womens' curve.

Instead, men they have a "normal" distribution curve. Indicating that men's assessment is like this:
>most women look like X, so I'll think of X as "average attractiveness".
>If a woman is better or worse looking than X, then she is "above average" or "below average".

I'm less sure about what could be causing women's assessment. Maybe they are thinking:
>if a guy is good-looking enough to date, but not good-looking enough to get excited about, then that's what I'll call "average attractiveness".
>Any guy who I wouldn't date is "below average" any guy who makes me wet is "above average".

This doesn't really jive with the data.
The data shows men perceive female attractiveness objectively, and accurately, while women have an unrealistic sense of male attractiveness.
What you're eluding to isn;t even part of the data.
What you're saying is more like, a man who is a 5 will fuck a woman between 3-10, while a woman who is a 5 would fuck men between 5-10.
The fact that a woman who is a 5 sees a man who is a 5 as a 2 isn't really explained by what you said.
What you said isn't wrong, but it isn't relevant to the current conversation.

4 youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI