Where do I go for the best slice in new york?

Where do I go for the best slice in new york?

your wrist, you fuck.

dominos

In Italy

the UN

Pizza hut

2 bros
trust me

Drive from NY to Seaside heights nj for best pizza

quints!
must be true

Digits don't lie

Nice trips

ask the first person you see on the street wherever you are whenever you feel like a slice.

New Yorkers love to give their opinion about which is the best pizza to the point of throwing punches.

Not trolling. Seriously, ask anyone on the street

NY pizza is trash, pic related.

wow that's pretty edgy

what kind of faggotry is that? looks like fedora matzo Jewpissa fit only for throwing at pigeons

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>รภคקςђคtא.๓є
thank me later

brown is flavor
don't you understand the bernoulli effect?

Hmm, love how that cheese just slide down around.

Its what they call pizza in NY

have scissors ready, that cheese is yours, fuck

kek

Do you not understand Maillard reaction?

Ray's Famous

bullshit. that put the anal in artisanal. You'd never find that at anyplace with the name "Rays" on the sign.

I've lived in NYC longer than you've been alive kid. Don't try to foist that crap on some unsuspecting tourist. I'll beat you to a pulp with a dead rat.

Tony's pizza on the corner of Knickerbocker ave and DeKalb ave. Nothin better.

Not that user, but you have some worrying affection for pizza m8

Science fight!

>Claims to be from New York
>I'll beat you to a pulp with a dead rat.
Yep, it checks out

ITT: Fat people that actually eat pizza

Fucking fucktard spammer. DIE.

I've lived in NY my entire life and never had pizza like that. You probably went to one of those hipster cunt joints where they try to make shit pizza and over charge scumbags that want to feel good about themselves cux they paid $8 a slice

why do you amerifags alway go for a slce? get a whole fucking pizza at a proper italian restaurant

I can't eat that much, why would I bring it home? Cold and reheated pizza are vomit-tier.

This is absolute bullshit. I dont know what ppl are trying to pass off as pizza where you are from, but a well made pizza with quality ingredients is even better the next morning if left over night in foil.

I live in NW PA and there's literally nowhere to buy just a slice within 50 miles of here. It'a a NYC thing.

goddamn right. and if you disagree I'll fucking smash your face in with a garbage can full of diapers

this motherfucker knows what's up. word up bro.

$1 slices dont count as best slice tho..
Famous Ray's Pizza (the original) is at 27 Prince street, in little italy.

All pizza here is the bomb, aslong as it isnt a shit hole. if in Brooklyn, try Delmars on sheepshead bay rd, or Lenny and johns on flatbush ave, best calzones ever..

THIS.. I've been to the original. You need a fork and knife for their pizza. Worth it.

>fork

Blasphemy

Holy fuck do amerifags call that cheese abomination a Pizza? "sorry can I have some pizza on my cheese?" tbh i gagged a bit.

Considering American pizza is shit? fuck knows, the inside of someone's mum's armpit? be better than the shit you guys call pizza.

>american pizza
Pizza was invented in New York you moron.

Kekd

Damn, that get, confirmed

Yeah sure it was. So was bread right? and chicken.

>Pizza was invented in New York.
And you still fucked it up that bad?
it is like someone poured old car oil on a used tampon and spray painted it yellow.

are you really that retarded? was "invented" in italy and it's Naples traditional food.

>implying this hard
it's bread, cheese, and tomato sauce

Just like the English language and democracy, right?

fuck Naples and everyone in it. bunch of gypsies too lazy to move on. Herculaneum is a real life reenactment of Mario Kart and should be pulverized by a volcano again.

I'd probably throw please from that much cheese.

What kind of weak fuckin stomach do you have almost throwing up from an image?

You dainty fuck.

America is obviously heavily associated with those things and you can never deny that

Go back to your containment board, you fucks

eat a seagull you double nigger

Seagulls don't plate well, you piece of shit!

make sure they're dead first