Galooooo forte vingadooooor

sabe pa

mas bien

Buena nieri

Fuck off Sup Forumslat/

El americANO

homerO

Una Vela?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dos velas

How do South Americans feel when the Simpsons make fun of soccer and when they always talk about American sports?

sabe pa

AGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I only recall them making fun of soccer in the Mexico-Portugal episode, and that was comedy gold. The other episodes starting by the one with Ronaldo premiered in the seasons that nobody gives a shit anymore.

Anyway, no one takes any kind of social/political critique from the simpsons, is just plain simple humour

>Anyway, no one takes any kind of social/political critique from the simpsons, is just plain simple humour

*for us

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Niggas, post rare simpsons sudacas

fumate una velita pa

wena nido

thank you, Lord, for this sudaca simpsons thread.

I was about to commit sudoku bet then I saw this thread. God bless OP.

> mcc intente comprender este meme

una vela amigos

HILO TURCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know why I like these threads, I don't understand them, but fug are they entertaining

Can one of you South Americans explain this whole Simpsons football stuff, and the -ANO at the end of nationalities

ano means anus in spanish, therefore when you say a nationality in spanish, iyou are actually talking about that guy anus.

for example:

>Peruvian-peruano, therefore peruANO and this an anus from peru

and the simpsons shit it's because our local tv channels have been broadcasting the old simpsons seasons (1-5) since they were originally aired.

más bien

Pretty sure we're not brazilianos

I really like this image

Thanks mexibro

Brasiliano is recognized as valid word in portuguese language

aqui e favela caralho!

WITH FOOTBALL STARS LIKE
BARIAGA
BARIAGA II AND
MARIAGA

Uzumaki Naruto

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Lucas Pratto
>Memético Mineiro
lol

What makes both Sup Forums and football players be so fond of Chinese cartoons? What's the connection?

>He doesn't rate Aruglia

>Mémio