Sup Sup Forums, ausfag here...

Sup Sup Forums, ausfag here, how does one go about selling their organs without going to Iran and getting raped by sandniggers?

Trying to get some money to pay for my friend's surgery, got ovarian cysts so needs a hysterectomy to get rid of that shit.

Also apotemnophilia... anyone got some good gore/guro?

Bump

so lonely

Could go to China, but you'll still be dealing with shady people.

Yeah heard about that... same issue as Iran... all you can get legally in ausfagland is work income compensation. A few hundred bucks for a $50,000 organ.

Can also sell some parts for cannibals to eat for a decent amount... if I can fucking find any.

Ausfag here. Fuck your sob story. We live in a total welfare state, you need not pay for anything. If it's life threatening, they'll bump her up the queue.

If it's real shit, and in QLD, QH will even pay a private surgeon to do it, thus causing further delays for people like me who sacrifice my meagre pay for private health cover.

tl;dr Fuck bludgers, you're one, and still whinging, so fuck you.

Cunt pls... QH won't do shit. And you're calling me a bludger for trying to sell my organs to pay for someone's surgery?

Troll harder faggot.

>public healthcare's so shit I got private healthcare
>you should use public healthcare

There are other ways dickhead. Having an organ removed is very permanent. Good on ya for trying to be a hero, but there are better ways. Fucking dramatic millenial cock minstrels these days...

Organ removal is very permanent? Shit I thought it was just normal or mildly permanent... damn. I gotta rethink some shit.

Is going into neurogenic shock and dying very permanent or just temporarily permanent?

Is permanency really permanent or just of reasonable long duration?

If I stick my dick in a toaster will the effect be of reasonably long duration or will it make me a worshipper of the machine god?

I really wanna cut off my dick now.

Needs moar gore.

Well, I'm out of pics.

If you just want to donate them all you need to do is sleep on the beach at Nusa in Bali. You will be visited by the organ gnomes during the night.

Hahaha

you lolifags have lost it