So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

No not at all, trust me your sex life will improve drastically and chances are it will only be one time.

that's what I figured

good good now go on and have some fun

Same fag
Fuck off with this pasta

Enjoy your AIDS

Cucked

>Am I nuts for even considering this?
No, but you are clearly mentally subnormal for posting this thread incessantly

For fucks sake you sad cunt, find something new

are you retarded?

bump

No she isn't, and I doubt you have a gf

Just be strong and tell your hand "No! I will not let you jerk off some filthy nigger"

So the nigger is fucking me to nut her pressure a nut. Am I this for even considering gf?

*So the nigger is fucking me to nut her pressure a watch. Am I this for even considering gf?

You and your wife are everything that is wrong with the world and I think you should consider killing your wife and yourself for the betterment of the world.

so the nigger is fucking me to nut the nigger a nigger. Am I considering even nigger for this?

Hey can any psychologically minded faggots tell me why I hate cucks so much it makes my skin crawl

pressure her to let you fuck other chicks, then do it and leave her.

Consent then use it towards ur advantage.

Four get outta jail free card words:

YOU FUCKED A NIGGER

> this post

Pretty sad that people are incorporating this meme into their lives.

yes yes, but consider how many times have you asked about this stuff daily? atleast 5 times per day? Yes you are.

Fuck you op