Are you embarrassed that you never went to prom?

Are you embarrassed that you never went to prom?

If that dude picked my daughter up she might as well not come home.

no
pic related

I'm not an americlap so no prom
Seems shit anyway

I was home schooled so I went to basement prom with my sister.

It was a total waste of time and money

>b-but no qt took me to prom

It was a waste of time. You're better off throwing a party or just doing drugs at home.

absolutely not. junior year i could have went but smoked weed and played guitar with a buddy instead. senior year could have went too but instead smoked weed with and fucked a 20 year old. much better than not knowing how to dance with a bunch of faggots i didn't even like.

Did you score?

How do you lose your virginity if there's no prom?

fuck yeah

>are you embarrassed that you didn't shove money up a bird's tiny asshole?

hmmm

But I did go to prom. With the chick I was dating at the time

Who the fuck doesn't go to prom you have to a super autist to miss prom. That's sad even for the worst of Sup Forums

Super autist here. I didn't go senior or junior year. Went to my LGS and played D&D instead. It was 3.5E.

Bless you

God no. As a matter of fact, the older you get, the more pedantic and stupid 'prom' seems.

What are you even talking about?

still recovering? from such a pedantic incident

yea, kinda.
Its fucked up to not be at your own prom.

No, I got high with and fucked my girlfriend instead.
>inb4 girlfriend
I'm older than you. I am of a generation in which all but the most intense of autists were still expected to be somewhat normal.

Nope but I got real fucken fucked up with everybody after. Cheers to my drop outs.

>Went to prom
>Sat at the back with beta fags playing pokemans
>Get thirsty, decide to steal people's drinks while they're not looking
>ThePowerOfTheBlackSuit.nggr
>Drunk as ballsack
>Physics teacher sees me washing my hands in the bathroom
>"Hey user...physics won't be the same without you anymore..."
>Thanks sir, it was fun I guess
>"Was it user? Do you have memories of our time together?"
>Uh yeah sure, I'm drunk can I go
>"I hate to see you go but I love to see you walk away"
>WhatTheNigg.wtf
>Left with best bros and got high in somebody's front yard
>Woke up in girl bro's bed
>Girl bro walks in wearing my shirt, holding two cups of coffee
>Did we do buttsecks?
>Oh shit girl bro, you finally made me milky coffee!!
>"I usually take it black, but now I think I'm going to try it milky"
>Mfw

Best night ever

I did, I was even prom king but my gf and I couldn't fuck that night because us and all our friends slept in one house after.

Nah, we threw a huge party and rented out one of those trampoline parks overnight instead.
Cost less in the end anyway.

Should've just done it, what could everyone else do? It's prom, people fuck on prom it's normal

We like our privacy and her mother kept showing up to make sure we weren't. It didn't matter anyway because a week after I snuck out late at night to her house and fucked her until dawn.

Prom is probably the most overrated event ever. Big expensive buildup to very little fun. But still I guess you need to do one just so you know you didn't miss something. I went to three. No fucking was had.

Why did you keep going?

>take hott girl to prom
>be hook8ng up with different girl outside of school
>bring both girls to beach house after prom
>both girls fuck other guys
>jerk off in bedroom, cry

Actually both fucked same guy and 1 fucked a second

I dropped out of high school one year before prom, school didn't want me there even though all my friends were :(

Better to not go, than go with a nigger

I went to the Prom ... Alone

I did and danced with a few girls. It was awkward as FUCK. All of them cut contact with me after we graduated.

Went to prom, was in a really cool spot with a balcony overlooking town and river. Everyone had a great time, found super good deal on suit so didn't pay any money. Was no gf virgin until after graduation, no date.

Glad I went.

First two were reciprocal, I go to yours you go to mine (different schools). Third was new younger girlfriend wanted to go to hers.

I went to prom and got drunk as fuck

To a nurse on penis inspection day

Pretty much me

No, i was already gong out to bdsm events by then.

Went to prom with slightly chubby girl I barely knew. She wore a very low cut dress with beautiful tits popping out. Everyone drooled over her all night. I hard hard in all night. No fucking though. When I got our prom picture, it looked like you could see her pubic triangle through dress. I fapped to that picture hundreds of times.