How angry are you fa/tv/irgins man babys about this then?

how angry are you fa/tv/irgins man babys about this then?

-20 milllion USD

I don't care. It's their money and they're free to burn it if they like.

not at all
all of them that i recognize are either good actresses or fappable, therefore i like them

It's gonna tank, so I'm happy.

Not at all. Wouldn't have cared about GB either but then they started with the "everyone is a sexist asshole" bit.

It's hard to be angry and not amused at this since everyone knows it's either gonna flop hard or be forgotten in like a few weeks. Or both. At least some of the women are hot.

>mindy

Most hateworthy person that exists

Wonder what the budget will be, just the casts wages alone will makethis $60m

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

cry more man babys it just means more movies with women will be made hahahaha

nice one

Will there be a 30 minute lesbian orgy? Minus Mindy.

good post, have a (You)

eh oceans 11 remake didnt have teh following that Ghostbusters has. So most people are just gonna be like eh whatever....... hope its good ......but itll probably suck

I've got a hairy face, balls and a penis I've also got a wife who loves when I fuck the shit out of her I also treat her with the total respect. I've got nothing to prove to anybody but I can see feminist shit when it's obvious as hell. Pathetic insults like yours have no effect on real men anymore that ship has long since sailed. Feel free to post the old from your mom's basement insult or virgin insult or any other kind of lame-ass insult you can muster but just know being a man's coming back in a big way. Lol

the poo in the middle sticks out like a sore thumb, other than that decent females for what they're going for

I don't know who those semen demons are. But the fact that they aren't all having sex with me right now until I die is making me a little angry.

When I see posts like this all I can picture is Heavy from TF2 typing things out one key at a time with his huge hands.

>I've also got a wife who loves BBC
C U C K
U
C
K

When will Hollywood realize it wasn't the actors who made these movies great it was the directors.

A good director can mold even the shittest of actors to their favor.

Before you vote for the mule, make sure to preb the bull!

What was the name of lower left corner again?

who the fuck is top middle?

evian

Adebayo "The Beast" Akinfenwa

I'm only mad because of Mindy, the Asian whore and Anne Hathaway.

But Rihanna makes up for them

Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro

>4 lead actresses to try and steal the spotlight
>Terrible writing that will either directly rip off the male trilogy, or be tainted with "muh femnism"
>Half of them will probably pick roles that they have no experience doing because they get to butcher an accent and act outside their comfort zone.
>Rihanna and Asa Akira will be too busy staring and the camera accidentally and showing their asses
>Random appearance by one of the original male cast as a moronic janitor that will end up being the best part of the movie
>Bombs horribly

Cant wait

Emmanuel Adebayor

Rihanna is gonna make that shit so sexy

she muh girl

I get the weird feeling the term reboot or remake is being used wrong here.

weren't they supposed to be 8?

Fuck,kill,fuck,kill,fuck,kill,kill

word m8

>butcher an accent

remind you of anyone?

the fat indian chick from the office

>kill Bonham-Carter
not if I kill you first

Thank you, I knew I could count on you guys.

one of thoses is somewhat close to her japfrican name

word word word word word shumumamuma word word word word word autismina word word word word word

I literally don't care at all. The Oceans series means absolutely nothing to me so I could give less of a shit. I even thought the original Ghostbusters was pretty overrated so that didn't bother me either. As long as they keep genderswapping irrelevant franchises I'll probably never care.

No fat chicks so not that upset.

The outrage will be considerably less because nobody gives a fuck about Ocean's Eleven as a property.

The studios will do their best to manufacture outrage with a bunch of articles screencapping a few tweets joking about how dumb of an idea it is in an attempt to drum up interest.

It won't work and the film will do modest box office numbers, which girls on twitter who didn't see it will use to prove that it wasn't a total flop to boys on 4/chan who also didn't see it

/thread

>The studios will do their best to manufacture outrage with a bunch of articles screencapping a few tweets joking about how dumb of an idea it is in an attempt to drum up interest.

Exactly this. I do think the film has potential to be good though.

Oceans 11 was a fun movie that was just a vehicle for Clooney, Brad Pitt and the rest of the cast to bounce jokes off of eachother.

Casting women instead will just result in another disaster.

how does Rihanna keep getting work

Also I wish cate didn't lower herself to this, good thing rose Byrne stated anyway

>Hollywood liberals wasting their money by making shitty agenda driven socially progressive films which only a fraction of the population (and even less abroad) give a shit about

I'm gonna laugh when it tanks, like always

Idk what this thread is even about.

But fuck it I'm pissed (wait...are the cool kids pissed at this?)

are you alright?

HOLY SHIT looks like im gonna fap all over this movie

>someone noticed my cry for help
im fine

>Cate blanchett
Ok. She's got good acting skills.
>Sandra Bullock and Helena Carter
Sometimes meme actresses but decent acting skills.
>Mindy kaling
Bad actress. Terrible voice and I guarantee she will be the """ comic""" relief
>rihanna
Battleship flashbacks
>random Asian chick
Where the fuck did they find this cunt? Her name reminds me of a water bottle brand.

This might work if the specialties of each character are traditionally female things.

Like you have a really flamboyant fashion designer who does all the disguises and shit.

I could see that be quite interesting.

>they can't even get 11 female actors to reuse the name

>Oceans 8
>Only 7
Who's missing?

I'll be jerking it the whole movie

no blonde young starlet? fuck it

>Cate Blanchett

mmmmmmmm

not at all
want more movies with Rihannas sexy browness

now this thread's going places