My ex of two years who raped me and another girl recently drunkenly confessed to it to one of his friends...

My ex of two years who raped me and another girl recently drunkenly confessed to it to one of his friends, and it's spreading like wildfire. Eventually the truth is going to come out, so should I run with it and ruin him?
Pros: Piece of shit never hurts another girl again, I get closure, people realize what kind of a person he is, etc.
Cons: My family find out and would be devastated and quite possibly angry. My mother slut shamed me for losing my virginity to him, not taking my hints that it wasn't consensual, and if she finds out I never said anything she'd never forgive me. He has a child, and he'd probably lose visitation rights. He'd probably lose his job. All of the stuff I'd tried to put behind me would come back. I'd mentally suffer. There's no guarantee it could go my way.
I'm really really torn up about it. If I do go forward and confirm what he said, how should I go about it? Is it worth it Sup Forums?

I think you should confront him and keep him in your pocked for the rest of your days.... make him eat your pussy whenever you feel like it

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded to you because you're a female on teh interwebz, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Pic related, it's me on my couch

Rape his kid

Tits or gtfo
We have rules you nigger.
tits we timestamp and we discuss what to do, maybe get some trolls in
or you dont and we just call you a whore and laugh at you

you ugly fucking homo

I like the idea of having him kissing my feet but not eating my pussy, he was a shit fuck even when he wasn't raping me.

>really
well if it was rape and he confessed, why care about what mommy has to say to you? she slutshamed you for having a BF and in the most pleasant scenario lose your virginity and enjoy it. oh wait, it was rape? wtf do you care what mom says, you got raped, get yourself some justice

I agree. Your mom was probably a slut too

oh so he raped you once, you had sex with him a few times, you basically talked it all through and you were OK with the (be it toxic) relationship?

id say that was your fault. if it was rape, report. if you ignore the rape and proceed having a relationship, well why would you do that anyway?

turning him in and ruining his life doesn't make you a better person.... it just makes him a worse person. I would go for the domination tactic on his stupid ass! let him know who's boss.

ever heard of "no sex before the marriage"? yeah, back in the 70's that was basically the law so no she wasnt.

>more than 10 replies already
>nobody has laid down the law

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

All men are potential rapists they just need to feel like they can get away with it before raping and molesting.
>grew up with my cousin
>he was 5 years older than me
>used to be my hero and role model
>hit puberty and start developing
>notice that my cousin always wants me to sit on his lap
>can feel his cock hardening every time i do
>he would shift and pretend to stretch so he could poke it into me
>would make me super uncomfortable
>told my older brother and dragged my cousin outside and beat him for so long he passed out
>kicked him out and he had to move back to Oregon with his druggie mom
I wish i could of sued his sick ass for what he did to me, sounds like you have a shot to get some money out of this rapist. go for it.

Lmao you have to be kidding me?!?! So sluts are a new thing that just started happening in the 2000's? i have a gun in my mouth

Well actually it happened 3 times, so I'm 3x at fault. He threatened to kill himself if I left though, kinda stuck between a rock and hard place. Wish I'd left but I can't go back and change it.

>kinda
so he raped you 3 times or did you have sex 3 times? did you have a relationship for 2 years? it's getting slightly confusing

Does he have a big one? Also, do you have nice tits? I'm trying to gauge things here, and judge whether or not you should have been raped.

I'm starting to think no one got raped here

Thanks for the advice, I hope you're okay now after what happened

dude you re trying way too hard to insult my mom

tell everyone and break off contact with your mum. The rule in the 70s was bullshit unless she's mormon becasue she was a slut and she doesnt want you to end up like her

I don't give a shit about your story until you obey the rules. Tits or gtfo.

Your mom is a slut man just deal with it

Ah I'm sorry I should be more direct. We were together for a very short time and I didn't have any romantic feelings for him in all honesty, but I cared about him in a friendly way. I lost my virginity to him and it wasn't consensual, I told him to stop numerous times and was ignored. The next morning he unloaded a bunch of suicidal thoughts on me, couldn't really leave. Second time I was unconscious and woke up during. Third time was violent, and I left a week later. Sorry for not being clear.

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

your mom is a normy

Show us where he touched you

Literally everywhere but my g-spot

Women are shit

>direct
rape is inexcusable and emotional blackmailing is just another 'crime'. crime? well im by no means a lawyer but a rapist trying to commit suicide??

you had romantic feelings for him and then he raped you. i don't know a lot about life but what i do know is that both parties should have enough power to hit the brakes when needed. just dicking into someone who likes you doesnt mean she likes to be raped. the way you describe it now, nothing ever was your fault

So we can rape girls and tell them we are suicidal after and they won't tell on us? Sweet

>I hate him for raping me
>I don't want him to kill himself
Gayest. OP. Ever. Your answer is pretty clear, if you didn't do shit then you don't deserve to do shit now. Plus how would you even prove it?

For real. OP tits or gtfo!! This thread sucks

well i havent thought of the lawsuit... indeed, this will not be easy to prove, even his confession can easily be considered drunk speech

the way you put it, well i think youre a dick. its not about deserving IMO. but the other point is valid, it might be hard to prove