Well lads, I'm probably fucked. There's a tornado coming through and it may just break through my house

Well lads, I'm probably fucked. There's a tornado coming through and it may just break through my house.

This maybe my last message before I die. Just wanted to say I loved you all and I wish Sup Forums the best.

Even though most of you hate us Americans, we have always loved you, as brothers.

Have a nice day.

t. Southerner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should bought a trailer. You are a shame to all rednecks.

Set up a livestream.

Did you became so fat you can't even fit in a basement door?

Why walls in your houses from thin paper?
That's the reason of your problems.

Good for you american retards who make cartoon houses out of pressed paper and glue. I could literally go through your walls like Hulk probably.

>my cardboard hut will be blown away
>i cant actually afford a proper house but look at me i have a house

americans are the worse

How exactly would a trailer help me through this natural disaster, Mr. Czech?

I don't have a basement, Ivan

I suppose I should since I made the thread

>steppenigger
>lives in Jurta
Fuck off

You just pack your bbq kit and inflatable pool, start the engine and drive as far away as you could. Its that easy.

I live in a goddamn brick house built with wood parts in the suburbs

Why is this shitty American house meme even popular?

Criminally underrated post

>Germans who speak the worst Slavic dialect
>an entire nation of whores that would rather prostitute themselves out to foreigners for money, than work an honest day in their entire lives
As if you're in any position to criticize others. Kazakhs have more culture in their little finger than you in your entire body

I'm not a poor redneck bastard either, this meme also needs to end. Not everyone from the South is an uneducated retard, if that's what you think, you obviously haven't met someone like me.

Also I don't have access to a car, so I think indoors is probably my best option

>>Germans who speak the worst Slavic dialect
>>an entire nati...
don't try, he's just a pidorusky living in Czechia

Its basically wasteland, stupid magyar, they dont have any history.
>czech women are whores.
Well, beauty doesnt come with brains, as they say.
Still, large portions of those niggers migrate here to CR, you fuck.

then why dont you have a basement

Gee out of all the people who visit this thread in amusement or condolences it's fucking Eastern Europe and Kazakhstan

How the hell did I suffer this fate that not even my own countrymen wanted to come to this thread

Because my dad is a cheap jew who loves saving money from his job as a physician, that's why, Hungary.

>it's windy outside
>i'm literally shaking
>let me drama queen on Sup Forums like a homosexual

Stay safe, bro.

You do know tornadoes can be life-threatening yes?

>y'all need to be respectful of mah countrymen
>we are hard working honest folk
>I'm fixin' to head to college provided I survive this damned tornahdo
>Also I don't have access to a car
ayyy dios mio, el chicANO jajajajajaja
You can't get anywhere without a car in Burgerland. For American teens it's a rite of passage to get a complementary car from their parents after they graduate in high school. Busted.

No. Kazakhstan is a beautiful place with a rich culture. Also they totally look like our conquering ancestors did when they settled in Pannonia. We even borrowed their word for blue - kök. We say kék, since it's been like 1500 years when we lived together.

youtube.com/watch?v=djqJt1k3NIM

>OP is about to die and makes his last post about how he loves us
>everyone still bullies him

Okay yes, I must admit I'm a 21 year old NEET who, out of my own cowardice, decided to delay driving on my own.

But that doesn't mean Southerners are retarded, you really should be a bit more nice about this.

>kék
Kek, ive read about how many turkic words to hungarians have, so cucked.

They're entertainment. Stop being a faggot and grow a pair.

I live literally, near the Gulf of Mexico, this tornado could come in very strongly. And it is near me even.

>be American
>tornado comes
>lifts your car
>lifts your house
>tries to lift you
>gives up and goes away
Don't worry, OP. Believe in your fat and you will make it.

post pics senpai

I'm afraid that I'm in fact, a beta lanklet and I would fly away with it

How come Yurop doesn't have tornadoes and we? Rly makes me dink.

>Kazakhstan is a beautiful place with a rich culture
don't want to upset you mate... maybe culture is kinda rich, ok. but I don't find these steppes beautiful.

It's too dark outside right now

Would you do me a favor?

When the tornado actually sets curse on you and your house please go outside and yell at the tornado.
something like NEVER SURRENDEERRRRRRRR and shoot into the whirlwind while carrying an American flag!

Dog press you

kek

Thanks btw Brazil, I didn't see your comment because I was reading the other ones.
>tfw Brazil is your only friend

Even phones can make decent photos in darkness nowadays.

Tl;dr

omg this means you're totally fucked. it's definitely going to hit you this time.

what kind of horrible drugs are cooked behind those lit windows?

Europe does have tornadoes, just not often and everything above F3 is very rare.

I don't have an American flag on me right now

Okay but I'm kind of scared to go out tho

I'm just poking fun at you user, don't take it too seriously. I don't have a car either btw, I'm not judging. In my defense I have unmedicated ADHD, it's not a question whether I'd cause an accident but when.
I saw it prudent to avoid getting a license, so that I would not become the natural enemy of both pedestrians and drivers alike. So now I'm terrorizing them with my bicycle instead! How fun. Dutch people would be proud of me.

We can trace our wanderings through our language. The dawn of Hungarian consciousness in the Ural mountains, our shared time with Kazakhs and nomads, our travel to Pannonia and finally settling among Slavs and becoming a European nation. Not all languages can say the same. It's humbling, and makes me value our language even more, since in a way it preserved our history.

Dude, we traveled 6000 km from the Asian steppes, only to arrive in Pannonia and settle in the....European steppes. It's safe to say we fucking love them.

this, please usa

It's a photo from the new year so I think champagne and vodka.

Take two guns then, this monster won't come near you. Take a few beers now or Bourbon

Where the fuck do you live, fag, you have no right to bash me if you don't live near the Gulf of Mexico's coast.

What a hypocrite, seriously go reconsider your life

>champagne and vodka
That really nice. I've had "Krimsekt" (Coвeтcкoe Шaмпaнcкoe) from 1987 on new year - a friend found a box in his basement.

I live in North Germany I have seen several smaller tornadoes so far. We call them Windhosen, wind trousers

Yeah I remember that meme when Pepe was riding on his bicycle and causing much distress toward butt blasted driving Wojaks

Would be fun to do, maybe I shouldn't get a car as well

Are the sirens even going off right now? You're not going to get hit, and if you do, consider yourself lucky.

Good luck user, i hope you survive.

I.. Don't have guns or beers either, Fritz

What is wrong with you?
You don't have beers, guns or an American flag?
Are you Canadian? What the hell, man

>Are the sirens going off
N-no

Guess it was nothing then

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time then

Are you still there? Have you heard anything so far?

I might as well be, considering I live in territory that was settled by French Canadians who are now called Acadians here.

I think American are bad and sneaky. Theyre not sincere and not genuine. OP, if it cost one less problem, so, I'm content, I guess

Gotta be a faggot to die from wind

PIERRE'D

It's always nothing. Even when the sirens go off, it's nothing. Run out there and enjoy it.

Wait actually they are going off nvm

It goes off inbetween 5 minute intervals

Yes there's still sirens going off on my phone

Big French Dick!

Good luck, broseph.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. American drivers are terrible, getting a license there is extremely lax and can be done by any moron (something something Americans are dumb). The only people worse than you are the French, who should be banned from driving internationally. What's more I doubt your drivers are used to cyclists fucking up their routine, they might just mow you down either by accident or out of sheer spite.
That said, since you're in 'murrica you can always sue them and maybe get rich.

I hope you die along with the rest of your family.

No my dad told me the lawyers would get all the money if I were to ever sue someone here. In American lawsuits, what ends up happening is that both the defendant and the plaintiff would get jewwed by predatory scumbag lawyers, so it's probably not a wise idea to do.

If I'm not going to drive a car I might as well move away from North America while I'm at it

Thanks! You too!

I have no idea how where are supposed to take shelter but can't you ask your neighbors to take you with them?

>lay in bath tub
>put on many layered clothes
>throw all kinds of sheets, blankets in bathtub
>throw in water bottles and some food
>bring cellphone
>crawl under blankets
>wait out tornado

Idk but it's probably nothing by now. I haven't heard the sirens since the last 5 minutes which was like an hour ago

It's probably fine now, Hungary, but it was a pleasure chatting with you

Hiding in my closet right now, Belgium, may come out later

The tornado won't hit you. I promise.
And the first thing you do tomorrow is buying an American flag and some beers.

Alright I'll even post that I got them on /cum/

That's because tornadoes are angered spirits of Native Americans and their buffallo mounts, and you're trespassing on their territories.
You don't need a bunker, you need a shaman.

Did the any turn greenn? That always scares the shit out of me.

>t. Southerner
Wait I just noticed that
FUCKING LOL
You southern cunts can't handle shit.
Last year here in Illinois we had a day where 10 tornadoes touched down in my country

Meme magic will save you

>we have always loved you, as brothers.
>implying

Has the tornado killed this annoying attention whore yet?

Hope so.