Was Charles Darwin the biggest liar and fraud in modern history? Obviously we are not Monkeys...

Was Charles Darwin the biggest liar and fraud in modern history? Obviously we are not Monkeys, that's retarded theory created by madman who was mocked for it, before Masons realized it can become powerful political weapon and then start promoting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/205/1161/489
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0310.1979.tb00682.x/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0310.1978.tb01823.x/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519379900213
m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but you are a monkey

Idk bill nye has become a puppet but hes an engineer not a scientist. What about that other paid nigger actor shill neil. Hes a pretty big fraud. Well all know the earth isnt pear shaped

Are you attempting to be funny or something

we is apes

''Lie told often enough becomes the truth''-Lenin

That is what they are doing, they invent a big lie then repeat it million times on Television, movies, documentaries, news, politics etc...and sheep start believing in it.
Darwin was actually loser during his life and his only accomplishment were few books about Apes magically turning in to human

They are all paid actors. More closer to Hollywood then to a real science

We are not monkeys, you moron, we are dinosaurs.

Just look at niggers for proof.

>Obviously we are not Monkeys

How is that obvious?

This is actually true. None of them has particularly contributed to the well of knowledge yet they are all rich from explaining other peoples ideas...

What is a science communicator?

Also Tyson is the Director of the Hayden Planetarium

Nah dude if anyone believes we came from monkeys they should probably start believe we are on a flying spinning ball through space.

>What is a science communicator?

A journalist

you are right, we are not descended from monkeys like you, we humans are descended from apes

moneky translation: ahhooohoohooo AAAAAHHH AH AAAAHHHH ahooohoooohoooo

Except that Richard Dawkins has published numerous peer-reviewed scientific papers:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/205/1161/489

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0310.1979.tb00682.x/full

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1439-0310.1978.tb01823.x/full

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519379900213

Feel free to disagree with Dawkins, but whether you like or not he's a real scientist.

Nasa lies
Space made up
Gravity total bullshit
Dinosaurs fraud
Evolution theory

>Obviously we are not Monkeys

Not shit Sherlock.

>A journalist
Most journalists are not qualified in a STEM subject (or can even think critically) - which is where the problem often arises with the repetition of pure bullshit claims into mainstream media as though they were true.

>too stupid to tell the difference between a theory and an hypothesis

nope

a public relations liaison
not aware that bill writes science articles, at least not on a regular basis

and darwin postulated the theory of natural selection, and how that leads to evolution of a species. it's really much more complex than it sounds.

then again, if anybody had read the book, they'd know that.

Im just some dumb monkey from afrika

Well @blackpeople

I always try to explain to people that "evolution" violates the second law of thermodynamics but people like my professor are too stupid to understand for some reason.

Gravity is only a theory, yet here we are pinned to the planet.
Electromagnetism is only a theory, yet here we are with computers.
Autism is only a theory yet here you are posting on your computer that is still glued to the planet.

reading is for smart people user, you are on the wrong site
good for you

>obviously we're not monkeys

We and monkeys shared a common ancestor. Monkeys diverged from that and became guess what, monkeys. Humans became humans.

Now stop.

No, you're too stupid to know the difference between a closed and open system. The Earth is not a closed system - there's a fucking huge star pumping energy in the whole time. Learn physics.

Law of density and bouyancy is what keeps us pinned to the flat plane.

Black people are not monkeys, they're apes.

How, explain.
Protip you're wrong

So sunlight causes evolution? How retarded are you?

redneck. what southern state you from?

>Gravity is only a theory, yet here we are pinned to the planet.
very funny

No, you fucking muppet. The second law of thermodynamics states that, *in a closed system at equilibrium, entropy tends to increase". The Earth is neither closed nor at equilibrium, so it doesn't apply.

The law of increasing entropy is a universal law of decreasing complexity, whereas evolution is supposed to be a universal law of increasing complexity.

>but people like my professor are too stupid to understand
delusion, the post

sunlight sends photons to earth and these photons are an input to photosynthesis

Oh hey. Another conservatard shows off intellectual prowess. One wonders how they can figure out how not to shit on themselves with such demonstrations of mental midgetry.

So now you're just throwing out the laws of physics because they fuck with your faith in evolution?

Darwin didn't come up with the idea of evolution.

Im proud to be a monkey, you retarded feminist scum

Actually it does, UV light has enough energy to make cyclobutadienes in the DNA backbone. Most of the time an enzyme comes as fixes to normal other times another enzymes clips out the cyclobutadiene, some times the right nucleic acid is then inserted and other times it's just deleted. which can can result in a new variation for that protein or a shift in reading frame. This shift can either cause a new set of genetics to be expressed or cancer

>more closer

One day, my biology teacher said that hot temperature and sun ray caused species to evolve more quickly. I don't know if is true, but it might have a link with this ?

Correct

When an evolutionist cant describe how eyes formed.
>intelligent design

Murcans: laughing stock of the civilised world.

>When an evolutionist cant describe how eyes formed
But they can

why are people in murica doubting the evolution theory, aren't you supposed to be smart since you were on moon and shit?

>evolution is supposed to be a universal law of increasing complexity

Hum, evolution is about species who adapt to their environment, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they become more complex. But I'm maybe wrong.

When a conservatard claims intelligent design - rationalization for mental midgets.

scientists don't use hypotheticals like intelligent design, they only care about theories and other provable shit

Have you seen thier motor racing?

You are. Learn2physics.

Cmon guys dont fuck around with the ape shit. We all know we randomly came from a pile of goo.
>mfw everything on earth is from space jizz
>no life or evolution observed anywhere else in space

Oh I'm sorry, you really are stupid. I will try one more time. The second law of thermodynamics is a law of physics that applies only to closed systems at equilibrium. If the system is not closed, it does not apply. If the system is not at equilibrium, it does not apply. The Earth is not a closed system, nor is it at equilibrium. So, for the last time, you can't use the second law of thermodynamics to claim that evolution is impossible.

Funny how if you track certain protein systems over evolutionary time they become less complex and require less proteins to do the same job

Dr.Tyson goes over exactly that in the Cosmos reboot. It's actually one of my favourite segments.

Don't get sucked into that retard's fake logic - it's probably been drawn up in his community of sock-puppets.

\he's trying to conflate the laws of thermodynamics, which apply in a closed system, with a biological system which can and does support increasing diversity because it's driven by the consumption of energy

It is, at least to a specific threshold. But that post was just a troll baiting with retarded shit.

so much this. every time I try and talk to my friends about this they always have to resort to throwing out their own rule book to justify their position on evolution. so sad.

you mean that nascar stuff ... well I see what you mean...

Okay. Prove me that I'm wrong. And I expect you to enlight me !

*faked goin to the moon

Evolution is a time scale even a troll like you can't deny

Ok look at it this way, a long ass fucking time ago we were a greyish anonymous ape shaped blur. Than the screen was like CHOOSE YOUR FUCKING CHARECTER
>Chimp, STR + DEX
>Orang, STR + CHA
>Human, INT + WIS
>Gorilla, CON + DEX

and it just turns out this game has hella good rolls off INT

Jesus Christ, how stupid are you? Let's pick another example. The First Law of Thermodynamics says that the total energy in a *closed system* is constant. So how come temperatures are higher in Summer? Because the Earth is not a closed system - energy is being supplied by the Sun.

Writing books = if hes a loser than what does that make the rest of us

And who exactly is the authority on whether or not the earth is at "equilibrium" or not? Who is the decider? It's just more made up bullshit that you all swallow blindly. It's all just an appeal to authority.

this

>so sad
such a giveaway. Such fake logic

you don't understand either of those laws

fish that could see but when placed in dark cave environments evolve/speciate and lose their ability to see ... that's less complex.

Do you know what the word equilibrium means?

Sunlight = energy.
So yes, its not a closed system

if you can make an argument suggesting the earth is at equilibrium ill beleive you, untill that it is safe to assume due to current geopolitical situations that it is not.

Everyone who says that evolution is prevented by thermodynamics explain me this: how can a seed (which is small and not very complex) grow into a tree (which is much larger and much more complex)? According to your interpretation of thermodynamics, this would also be impossible - complexity has increased. How do you explain that, seriously?

So now you expect us to believe that we have "experts" that can tell us with utter certainty what happened millions of years before written history? Don't you realize that these people spoon feed you their made up bullshit and that you swallow it unquestionably while they collect an easy paycheck? Have you seen the statistics on how many "scientific studies" are completely faked? How have you not figfuresd out that it's all a scam yet?

Darwin Marx and Freud 3 stooges used in their time to brainwash masses in to some made up theories that are false and do not work

I'd stop now. You've exceeded your sockpuppet brief, have gone off-script and are demonstrating your lack of education and stupidity.

I'd go back to your controller, show him the thread and ask how you can get it back under control

Niggers are different specie

Nice rebuttal, sauce please on your claims. I want to see these "statistics"

>How have you not figfuresd out that it's all a scam yet?
That's better. Back on the playbook. Spelling mistake aside, of course - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that was a typo in your excitement to shitpost quickly.

>t. Kent Hovind is a "real" scientist

>Human, INT + WIS

This thread suggests otherwise.

Darwin was mocked during his life and 99% of scientists rejected his theories.
It was after he died his false theory start getting popular.
(((They))) turned a dumb person in to a ''genius'' even if Darwin was wrong.

>Have you seen the statistics on how many "scientific studies" are completely faked?
yeah that would be career suicide for an academic. 'letters to the editor' would follow

seriously bro you probably think the lancet is a weapon in gears of war

Of course, like every other man of intelligence and education I do believe in organic evolution. It surprises me that at this late date such questions should be raised.

Woodrow Wilson in a letter to Winterton C. Curtis (29 August 1922)

Explain this troll

guys we are using evolution for thousands of years to create cows which give tons of milk and all that different dogs and shit

Evolution does not lead to complexity but to adaptation.

Why aren't Apes evolving? Why no human during our history saw them ''evolving'' what is stopping them?

And if Apes turned in to humans, why do they still exist?

Because it's bullshit theory lol

yeah selective breeding

Right. Same shit from Galileo too, and we finally forced that fucker to recant. Thank the fuck for the Inquisition bros, eh?

So glad the sun keeps going round the world

This people's careers have been destroyed from publishing bad/falsified data.

It's made up theories. You can't explain something without evidence, those people are talking about something that happened before there were any humans according to them.
None of them saw that they are pulling shit out of their ass

they aren't evolving cause they don't need to.

yeah bro exactly. someone publishes some rubbish data on topic x, but there's loads of other scientists around the world at the forefront of topic x and they read the experiment
>nope.jpg
dear sir i repeated this method and was unable to replicate the results of user et al it is suggested we further investigate these findings before accepting into our model of topic x

We are seeing them enter the Stone Age. Also timescale, that's why this experiment with bacteria is so powerful.