What happened in Benghazi?

Now Clinton is up for POTUS can anyone enlighten me in this regard?

What actually happened?

I first heard about it playing EVE online, did Hillary drop the ball?

>eve online
For being such a huge fucking nerd I figured you'd have already scrutinized every word in the wiki article by now.

Is this Hillary's true form?

He's going to steamroll her in the general election.

Bump for interest

hillary ordered soldiers to abandon the consulate and left behind a ambassador who ended up dieing alone with a couple of others because U.S soldiers didnt try to protect the building

she would end up directing our military involvement in the war on terror and obama has dragged us into syria with troops on the ground

It's all being saved for her november blow out son. This will be the most glorious fall ever.

>hillary ordered soldiers
I think you're confused about how the Secretary of State fits into the military chain of command.
PROTIP: It doesn't.

as usual, Fox News summed it up succinctly:

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

>she ignored pleas for help from the embassy
>blamed the attack on a youtube video
>totally denied any responsibility when questioned about it

And now she might be in charge of the country.

also: jooz

Hillary ignored months of requests for beefier security, and didn't even have any kind of QRF set up instead.

She then tried to do a really embarrassing "it was the youtubes!" excuse and denied anything was done wrong.

They were stealing weapons from Libya and smuggling them into Syria, to Al Qaeda affiliated groups.

And here's the kicker.

After Hillary signs off on arms deals, foreign nations make 7 figure donations to her "charity" and hire her blithering idiot of a husband for $500,000 per speech.

"Crooked Hillary" doesn't even begin to uncover this monster's vile actions.

Do you have sources for that? I'm not doubting you, I just don't want to repeat it and have nothing to back it with

Yet the libs still believe that she's the lesser of two evils.

You can bash Trump all you want, but we're truly fucked if this cunt gets elected.

How is eve online these days. I wanted to get into it a few years ago, is it still worth it?

nil-command commander

>mfw when I pulled 24/7 ops for weeks to have fighters on immediate standby to respond as a result of this whole mess
>and we never got to drop any bombs

this, in regards to QRF was a shit. Also attack was billed as "spontaneous demonstrations" but it was actually a thoroughly planned raid by al-Nusra Front b/c the CIA had a rendition site in the embassy compound.

Who cares what happened? The only people that died were CIS white males so in reality no human died. Imagine a military with no CIS white men. It would be the most peaceful and effect military ever.

I know you're shitposting, but there are a lot of liberals that actually feel this way.

The "US Embassy" was not an actual embassy doing diplomatic shit, ambassador Stevens was working for the CIA and the compound was a storage facility where CIA contacts would gather weapons and deposit them there, these weapons would then be transported to ISIS/FSA/Al-Nusra in Syria.

The mob went in to steal the weapons. Obama/Hildog naturally wanted to distance themselves from this. What would it look like if the US went in to secure an illegal arms cache bound for terrorists? So they let the compound get over run and everyone in it butchered.

As for what happened on the ground, you should watch 13 hours. I wouldn't trust anyone but the people who were there, and they were heavily involved in the script of that movie.

As for what happened up the chain of command and the white house, that would take days of reading and you wouldn't learn anything because no one rats anyone out or confesses to shit. All I know is they didn't send any help, and it was probably because of political reasons, not logistical ones.

Well, I'm not a liberal, but one of them was a Something Awful admin, so he pretty much deserved it DESU.

>Getting your news from MMORPGs

What a time to be alive

just to chime in, there are a number of anamolies related to Benghazi as well, these are all under the radar so don't take it at face value,

>One aircraft carrier, another mobile unit stationed in Turkey and the acting Lybian president all have claimed they were suited up and ready to be deployed, all of them told to stand down.

>Benghazi attack lasted something like 8-10 hours, the Turkey station was about 6 hours away, which was the furthest out of the three, all of them could have made it in time.
>It wasn't actually the consulate that got attacked, it was the secondary building housing a couple thousand surface to air missle launchers that ISIS was after

>It was speculated that the plan was to kidnap Stevens, but b/c it took so long to attack, they just killed him.

>Hillary admin immediately blamed it on a videotape that mocked islam, calling it a grassroots uprising in response, failing to mention that Libya was on fire after being bombed into oblivion and letting Al Qaeda / ISIS invade.

I'm curious. Why are you asking here instead of just looking it up on wikipedia?

I'm curious. Why take the red pill instead of the jew? I mean....blue.

Rather than read a reviewed accounting of the event you trust the words of anonymous strangers? Anonymous strangers on a board with a constant Trump general thread with an incentive if not a bias to paint the Democratic forerunner in as bad a light as possible?

This leads me to question your sanity not just your reasoning ability.