No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/234515/former-12-year-old-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not being paid to shill
>literally shilling for shillary for free
what are you, stupid?

I can't wait till Danger Don sticks his foot in her twat.

I don't care if it's a lie. Shillary threads are shit. Sage'd for posting Hillary's face and talking about Hillary.

Just like your employer, you are a liar, and here's proof:

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

You burgers will never understand... It's not what the Media and these fake posts tell you...
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

So, you're saying that up until today, when there were literally ZERO cunt threads, all of a sudden the board is flooded with cunt threads, but

nobody

is

paying

for

you

to

post?

It's

a

spontaneous

movement

out

of

thin

air?

>Pronto
Haremos América Grande Otra Vez
Thanks miss president

Uh huh

And Hitler was the bad guy

frontpagemag.com/point/234515/former-12-year-old-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-daniel-greenfield
>When the Free Beacon published tapes in which Hillary Clinton laughed cheerfully about a case in which she got a child rapist off, ordinary people had a glimpse into the twisted mind of a woman who keeps claiming to be a role model for young girls.

No rational person would support her for free, not even our mods

finally someone who understands....

Reminder to hide all Hill Shill threads

She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
Is this the new #HillaryMissile?

It's a press release from her campaign that says it is.
Many stupid things get said here, but what you said is by far the most stupid today.

Hi shill, you still have a lot to learn

why do homos make these faggy 3 second gifs of people saying half a sentence

just post a still image so you can be a cool hetero

Yeah nothing screams grass roots like hillary fucking clinton

do you really expect me to read all that shit?

o one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Now this is some black propaganda I can get behind

all you Nordics ever drink is potatoes.
Have you never had Kentucky straight bourbon?

Holy fuck thank God someone gets it

Newfags are out in full force freaking out about Shillary shills but they have never seen a meme being made before

This is how we break Hillary

at least a few who know... she will make the usa the best country in the world

What about Waco?

Fag

Guys, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Nah, I prefer clear liquor

Shill bot

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
H
I
L
L
S

F
O
R

S
H
I
L
L
A
R
Y

>#HillaryMissile
Come on over here, boy
have a #clintonMissile
you're gonna go fizzle
prison-bound fo shizzle
no mo' lappin' Huma's vagizzle

Hey, where's my $0.25?

Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

I like this meme

Hi newfag, you should probably leave

>Sup Forums-tier

I've actually heard this. But smear her campaign? She already did enough on her own.

Also, you sound retarded.

How did you make it out of the cellar? You are embaressing our country. Hoosh hoosh back into the dungeon with you, where you belong.

Why would you shill for Shillary and refuse to get paid? You must be an idiot

>just kidding this meme is dank xD
Dumb cunt

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that anyone is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>
>>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

fuck you nigger, you probably voted for lugner as you thought hes a trump-vaschnitt... uneducated pig

make it stop

The refugee dump shouldn't be speaking. Come back when you are a real country.

>canadian
Need I say more?

No one is being shilled to shill for Shillary. It's a Republican-shilled shill and a pathetic attempt at shilling her shilling.

This one has a life of it's own!
ITS OUT OF CONTROL!

I already know you are an unfunny newfag, no need

This is ironic shitposting, isn't it?

Moron
Iam ashamed to share a flag with you

btw, you are partly right, enjoy your below minimum wage job

Hillary theme music:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

what are you doing with your life
you cant make this shit up KEK

>So mad
At least you make smile

i want to cum on hillary's toes

Welcome to Sup Forums

This is how we defeated Jeb, this is how we defeated Rubio

We have a meme immune system. Another couple of days of shillary shitposting and any future Hillary threads will instantly devolve into this meme

Pig? Muslim immigrants tend to call other Autrians pigs. Back with you to the shithole of a country where you belong.

>The refugee dump shouldn't be speaking.
said the literally most cucked country on the planet right now.

holy shit these hillary shills are much better than bernie shills (but still obvious); they are creating pro hillary memes and using Sup Forums lingo

Is that you Ted Cruz?

pure austrian blood is pumping through my veins, fagboi

They are paid at least.
But look at my flag brother, he is only using ad hominems to slide and dont get we all savage the option field. They are more agressive but still stupid and unaccustemed.

I hope that will change, otherwise it will get boring

They still don't have any emotions, so they're hardly any good

This is meme warfare son, the first meme war is ignited over Trump and Hillary.

Will do live or die faggot?

Delete this

Hahaha brilliant

reminder that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary

This whole Shillary meme is just the work of the republican old boys club.
From now on, in a raging #Clintoris ~!

that's nice of you!
btw. 'savage' goes in all fields as far as I'm concerned.

I don't consider leftist traitors "pure"...

This is a devastating meme img. I hope all the "facts" on it are true. This type of thing swings votes.

Go rape some more babies to cure your AIDS.

Idk why everyone thinks people are shilling for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Who gives a shit?

And you try not to get shot you hear?

I live in Detroit. Nigs can't shoot shit.

That's what I say all the time. People constantly come to me and ask me why is anyone being paid to shill for Hillary.
But just can't help it and say that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You - as soon as the uprising starts, we wipe the floor with your arses, take our country back and kick your kind out of here.

>as soon as the uprising starts

Austrians are genuinely good people, but they are stupid as shit, and they don't really care anyways.
We wont do shit.

We established many years ago that not only are there shills everywhere, but some of them are bots.

Way to be a faggot, user-kun

I never thought I would see the day that a Peruvian jumps into a girly slap fight with another Peruvian.

Mind your own business burger. Get ready to lick Hillary's backdoor during the next years.

>file deleted
OY VEYY SHUT IT DOWN

Deeper down the rabbit hole we go...