Anyone go to uni?

Anyone go to uni?

Im 25 and in my first year and I dont know how the fuck you guys do this for 4 years. I am doing all nighters every weekend to keep up on assignments.

I am going to be up from 9pm till 9pm the next day just to get this done!

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/doodlewang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here im about to kill myself. Our education system is fucked, I think I might literally be too retarded for this, but then again students that are even more stupid then me are doing great. This shit sucks.

Uni is mainly rewarding people that know how to "win" at school, not in the real world.

So girls can't suck dick in the real world?

All nighters are the result of poor time management. Stop waiting until the last second for assignments

After 5 years and MSc degree I feel like a wreck of a human.

Why are you so old going user? When I was 19-20 I could do that shit a lot easier than I could now, I'm also 25. Recently did an all nighter for a big issue in work and it killed me.

Went for Engineering. It gets easier. They keep the first year hard to weed out the weak. There is also a lot of material to cover to bring everyone from various schools up to the same level before the real work starts. I had no idea that high-school material and quality was so varied across districts. I came to the conclusion that high school was mostly pointless busywork which could have been accomplished in one semester of university.

You're welcome to join my study room I use.

I'll be on for the next 6 hours or so.

I just play music with a handful of other anons when they study

dubtrack.fm/join/doodlewang

Very curious as to what exactly you retards are studying

Learn to network. Break assignments across groups then use the solutions of others to develop your own. Don't copy though. You might get busted and you WILL fail tests.

Construction Project Management

not the OP, the other guy. Software engineering (not sure its the right translation).
I know it'd be easy if I worked 3-4 hours at home everyday, but I can't bring myself to NOT have a life.

That's what reading week and summers are for. You can have a life later. Right now you are paying for a full time education. 40+ hrs a week, just like a job.

>did army gap year
>joined properly after
>best time of my life

You've been doing the same repetetive shit since you were grade 1 and wonder why you're miserable?

>They keep the first year hard to weed out the weak
I disagree because unis/colleges make most of their tuition money from first-years so it would be bad business.

Just remember C's get degrees. In highschool if you got below 90 you were a dumbass. In uni if you get 55/100 you're doing great.

Just don't fail multiple times because you were too distracted by the easiest pussy you'll ever get in your entire life like I did.

So, "how to arrange a worksite and keep 10-100 other tards busy" probably with a dose of "shit you can get sued for fucking up"?

I might suggest modafinil for those trying to stay awake. Works a charm if you don't mind the hot poops.

> software engineer
> having a life

Choose one, buckaroo.

>be faggot
>be wannabe school shooter
>find job where i can get paid to shoot 3rd world shitskins to keep the gay thoughts away

I'm happy for you user

who got it

More of the project management and estimator side then on site to be honest.

At the moment I am doing a a bunch of quantity surveying, estimating, some construction technology course (Teaching materials) and one course teaching me about ecology.

The work is not that complex theres just so god dam much of it.

Yes, they do get a a lot of $$ from the first years but for us there were about 600 first years and only 400 positions for 2nd year. High schools here are bad for inflating grades so this is taken into account. It was kind of see so many people from rural areas with sub-standard schools fail out at Christmas break.

You're not university material just drop out and get a job flipping burgers or something.

That sounds tedious, can't blame ya
As for you, 3-4 hours a day is easy mode, my friend. Not sure what you expected from uni. I graduated same thing as you (in UK) by just smoking weed and sitting on the computer. Didn't even feel like work. Maybe you should look into a course that's more interesting to you.

Actually, I shell them from about 12km away.

>It was kind of see so many people

Thank god we're not going for one of those English degrees.

Semi-related question as someone coming from a trade cert to uni now. How the fuck do you meet girls? Ausfag so might be different but shits fucked- 50% of the university population are unattractive immigrants/on here on a study visa. And even if that wasnt the case, where are you meant to be for opportunities to meet people? You dont talk to people just walking around, or in the library, and if the only girl in any of your classes in a lesbian (she is, and she makes a good friend but too bad) then are you just shit out of luck?

Go to social shit, dummy. Join study groups even if you don't need help. Make plans to see people outside groups once you know them. Tell them fine to invite friends. Meet friends. Figure out if you want them to be your friends. Invite them and original to things. Throw a barbeque in the park. Etc.

This lets you meet many women. Meeting many women lets you identify the ones you actually want to be around, learn to recognize when they want to be around you, and then act on mutual attraction.

Network for that pussy.

That lesbo will know other women, most of whom won't be lesbos. If you're friends with her, hang out. Meet her friends. Shag them.

Shit that makes some sense. I've made some dude friends but I get you, meet their friends and their friends' friends in the hope some of them aren't dudes.

>lesbian

Kek. Yet I've never met one that refused cock.

What degree?

Honestly the degree will also give an indication on the kind of people studying it. Some wont give a fuck about social shit