Let's get a Oklahoma thread going I am in the 405. I have always wanted to see someone I know on here!

Let's get a Oklahoma thread going I am in the 405. I have always wanted to see someone I know on here!

wow a Oklahoma thread nice

Gotta be more specific with your goal here OP.

On that note, I'm 405 as well.

122 and Rockwell area

w-wow a samefag, nice!

More towards the Choctaw area.

918 here

buncha okie trash

here is a white trash Oklahoma slut

I didn't know Oklahoma has its own flag.

>trying to insult okies
We're either too dumb or too self aware. It's like calling a pile of shit a pile of shit.

Every state does user.

Pretty badass, something you would use in video game. I can picture it in capture the flag or something like that.

I like your imagination user, never change.

Are you bumping the thread or trying to show off your girl? What are you doing here user(s)?

i am just posting Oklahoma sluts in hopes others will too and then i see someone i know

>Sluts
>only 1 photo where a girl is remotely being slutty
r u ok?

Any fags from 918?

yup, where u at

Braum's is live, Braum's is life, also TU represent

almost every time i go to that mall somebody steals my cooler
>fuck
>tulsa

Norman here what up

Pretty much this. But please rest of the country, continue to think there is nothing but tornados and hicks in OKC and Tulsa. Having lived in various cities across the US over the last decade, I can tell you without a doubt Oklahoma is an O-fucking-kay place to live.

u in college?

Na

bet, bartlesville here.
19m u?

29 m norman

how many OU sluts have u bagged?

I dont think I've fucked any students

whats ur job?

Girl went to TU and dated a TPD officer, I went to school with both her and her BF

I'm a gardener, you?

Mind you that was like 08

Ty now I can whack it to a college friends Ex

>checked
I do concrete. What kind of things do you grow?

Tfw when you see your college ex sucking someone's dick
Lol I was a part timer, also we broke up in 2010, wank it until it falls off.

918 Southside here.

I like that after all these years we have run into each other shitposting on a Oklahoma Sup Forums thread

Yo where my shady 580 at?

bartlesville here, u drink?

918 here
My dad has a ranch in Ramona

This. I've lived in Minnesota Kansas Arkansas Georgia and Texas. Now I'm in south side tulsa. I like it here. The cost of living is low and there aren't too many people. Great place to camp. Gewd bbq. Fed and state tax return. The only thing I hate are the weed laws but that is changing. I don't care about it being illegal or not but giving someone 20 yrs for 1gram is a bit extreme.

918 meet up and drink up?

24/f/edmond

lol sure

B8

Get lit at soundpony or cains and go to university club towers to piss off the roof.... That's my plan

Me too! Can I suck you off sometime?

anybody here from kingston?

McVeigh wasn't from Oklahoma. Try again.

Madill sucks ass but my step mom is a doctor in Kingston/Madill (still repping 918)

918 mcalester here

South OKC user here

You frequent Cains? I'm from Norman but travel often for music. Was there for STS9 few weeks ago.

$5 endless beer on tuesday at college bar is usually pretty fun

fuck cains, wavves was at vanguard not to long ago

Is she slutty enough to suck my dick?

Naw, Not often but when A basement in Tulsa was still going (a podcast) I would go to Cains and Soundpony but I usually am in Tulsa (I work between Tulsa and Georgia) I usually get shit faced on Lone star.... What a hell of a life I live

agreed on madill being shit

All sorts of shit I help keep campus looking good

Muskogee

More 580

Can anybody get nudes of mary fallins daughter????

Same chick

It's pretty awful, when I go visit my stepmom and sister there is always this girl named Shannon Sisson with three kids from three dudes wanting to meet up with me... She thinks because I went to TU she can get a free ride out of that shithole

Due to budgets cuts no

Thought I might know her but nope

Kek

I don't mind Republican leadership...hell I technically am alt-right by libtard reasoning but Fallin is fucking stupid

Fellow 918 fag, catch me at BRun tonight

Anyone have any shawnee 405 girls?

sup yall, I'm the only black guy you see at Ku Ku

Ayyo whats up. Some Enid garbage here

GT Bynum is my cousin and I hate him

a black guy on an oklahoma Sup Forums thread? wtf is going on and can we just go ahead and be friends

Enid garbage best garbage my friend.

Show pics of the whore

Shannon Sisson in Madill always looking for dick, have fun.

405. Plenty more if requested.

Lmao its not bad. Dont enjoy being here tho

I guess

Hefner and Hefner Parkway here