Joss Whedon says he'll write for Doctor Who - when the Doctor is a woman

>Joss Whedon writing an episode of Doctor Who sounds like a match made in Heaven – but he's got a few ground rules.

>Speaking at San Diego Comic-Con's Nerd HQ, the Buffy creator was asked if he'd consider writing for the BBC series.

>"Check back with me when the Doctor is a she..." he hinted, "...or Idris Elba!"

is he b8ing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a802737/joss-whedon-says-hell-write-for-doctor-who-when-the-doctor-is-a-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>or Idris Elba!"
Alright you're trolling

read it and weep

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a802737/joss-whedon-says-hell-write-for-doctor-who-when-the-doctor-is-a-woman/

God damn that man is a walking parody.

I'm just wondering if he is aware of the Idris Elba meme.

Who knows he might very well be a prominent Sup Forums shitposter

Is Joss going to go full on JUST?

cuck

>Joss Whedon is a bloated and out-of-touch SJW twat

More at fucking 11.

HORK HORK

Why we dont live in the universe where someone like Sam Raimi says he wants to direct an episode of DW?

he's the gayest bitch on the planet
Remember when he said Marvel should get rid of the Punisher because it's "fascist crap" *wristlimping intensifies*

>going to
He already has been since the Buffy days. That's why he's such a cuck

Does anybody have one of the images with like 40 tweets pasted together, all talking about how AoU was sexist and shit? I remember he got a lot of hate for that but I didn't save any of the pictures people had stitched together

>yfw you are not joss whedon

This shit actually pisses me off. He's a fucking idiot. Why does he think all fictional characters have to be morally good? No wonder his antagonists always fucking suck

What if one of the doctors identifies as a woman you fucking SHITLORD? Women can have penises too, it's 2016

Haha. Women can't be doctors!!!

the last thing doctor who needs now is more quips

I hate this progressive white knight bullshit

>Oh, I only care about women and minorities, aren't I so great?

Fuck you and fuck nerds in general. A generation ruined.

>The Doctor materializes as a cute girl with a penis and has a female companion she is romantically involved with

That shirt was made by women in Mauritius who make 80 cents an hour

>let me, the big strong man fight for the women!
How ironically self-defeating

>when the Doctor is a she..." he hinted, "...or Idris Elba!"

I know cuck is thrown around a lot but this sounds like literal cuck talk to me

wouldn't surprise me at all

someone remind me. what was the exact reason of him saying
>feminism was a mistake
?

How many big black dildos do you think he owns? A little or a lot?

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with Idris Elba getting cast as every white character

Patterson Joseph would be a better choice for a black Doctor.

P S E U D O
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

Armond was right again

He's literally the only good modern black actor.

People like him are funny. Trying to appeal cancer since the beginning just to get fucked and still... knees before them.

yes he is a complete cuckold and go figure he's also public about his hatred for Donald Trump

Well You cant Say The punisher doesnt have a fascist behavior

Oh fuck off you faggot.

Joss has no good writing skills. Also, the new >forced black companion is the dumbest shit ever.

ALSO
Recall when EVERY NU-WHO COMPANION so far has has a BLACK BOYFRIEND... except Amy and Rory.

>Rose
Black Boyfriend
>Martha
Black Boyfriend, Mickey from Rose era
>Donna
Black Fiance/Black Husband, twice
>Clara
Black PTSD Army Boyfriend

Its so hamfisted when you finally go back and rewatch it all, I never really noticed at the time until I read the BBC's leaked diversity agenda

Cuck's got a lot of cash though.