I am so depressed with my life. Am 22 and never had a gf nor know any girls...

I am so depressed with my life. Am 22 and never had a gf nor know any girls. My eyesight has gotten so bad in past 2 years when in past I had 20/20 vision my whole life but now have to wear glasses even when looking at tv.

What do I do

Are you white?

Yes

Why not come to Sup Forums? It makes you realize how rotten the world is and maybe gives you some new interests to get you over your depression

lol stormblrinas recruiting skills are laughable

I have visited Sup Forums but disagree with some things. I do find middle eastern and Asian woman very attractive so am not into the "breed with white woman only".

Btw I dont want to have kids anyway.

Sup Forums doesn't need to recruite. We are the most popular board on this site and the most known too cause Sup Forums is full of trap fags.

Just wanted to give him/you some new hobby

>he isnt aware that Sup Forums has lots of shitskins on there
I dont have the image on me now but one of the people who trolled the THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US livestream from Sup Forums was a shitskin

Some Persian and Japanese girls sure are attractive I totally agree with that.
You don't need to go full 14/88 to be part of Sup Forums but caring about your own race is important imo.

That was in New york and in le 56% nation. The problem is Sup Forums is full of shills and idiots that divide the white race. For example there was a lot of spamming with nords vs Mediterraneans.

Work! Earn Money! Do a Lasik.

What if you are ignorant and not political? You support the white race coming back to power, but don't know a thing about politics?

hobby is supposed to be enjoyable
where is joy in hate and misery?

read your pathetic post and wonder why you cant get girls

pluck ur eyes out prob solved

Try magic mushrooms or any other psychedelic for that matter. That will cure your depression

Get on pof.com

Lasik surgery for my eyes? Yeah I may have to do that but idk how well that would go in the long run like I mean, could my eyesight go back to being bad?

Have to do research on how long Lasik surgeries have been done and how well they all go

>mfw a machine attaches itself to ur eye
Looks frightening but hmm will see if my eyes get any worse in next year say reading distance. Hope not.

If there is eye exercises that actually work then someone please help me

I swear me being on phone made me eyes bad so idk if there is a way to cure or slow down damage

Living blind? No I will kill myself if I ever reached the stage of losing eyesight

Well you got a point there. I always was interested in international politics so I eventually came to Sup Forums. I think Sup Forums has many diff type of stuff people can like. The board and people itself, countries, politics and other things such as history or geography.

It is not 24/7 gas the kikes race war now.

Well to me it is enjoyable and I too sometimes feel sad like OP and Sup Forums makes it a bit better as well. Sup Forums is not just hating non-whites and stuff. It is more about wanting to have the white countries stay white

Yeah that cured my depression

>slow down damage
stop gazing at the screens all day long

White power is just pure shit. I tried some of that stuff and it really puts u in a different frame of mind but then u start to think about who u really are deep inside

>Oh I like this black actor, musician
>I admire this non white person
It makes u just remember that an all white world would be utter pathetic

>to me it is enjoyable
Because you were morally corrupted somehow which implicates weak mind yet here you are acting like some Nazi James Bond.

Hmm no I don't really have that

Magic mushrooms

fuck a fatty or two it doesn't matter what they look like you're building your confidence for more attractive bitch's.

Not at all. I think you have to have a strong mind to see what is happening around the globe instead of living a bluepilled life watching CNN or BBC.

>What do I do

level 31 wizard here
just stopping by to let you know that it doesn't get any better

Talk to me :)

I knew all Sup Forumsacks were suicidal edgy teenagers

>what is happening around the globe
And what exactly is happening? Go on and redpill us about absolute reality of things you wise one.

;))
Okay cool story
Well certainly wiser than you if you think Sup Forums got a weak mind.

What do you wish to know?

Psychedelics cure your mind from all the bullshit programming. Reclaim your mind

war is constant
no good guys in war, regardless of parties involved
war is only way to stave of deflation

not to mention nuclear parties that don't play ball, the amount of covert operations pretending to be the opposing party, nor the disregard for human lives and rights.

id say its a pretty shitty world to live in, but as long as your local sunday cake sale is still on who cares right ?

>What do you wish to know?
About what you stated you know. Redpill us about what's happening around the globe please.

Haha I'm not a dude, I mean it I wanna help :D

derailing commence ?

And a cure for that is to hate and oppress non-whites, right?

>falling for the edating meme

not that dude, just dropping words.

Well since you are not asking about any topic I will just give you a quick rundown

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles a
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and lovend banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
I'm not OP ;)))

Well start by stop being a little fucking bitch. Don't like glasses what are you 11? Get fucking contacts or save for laser eye surgery also their is no such thing as 20/20 vision anyway. Don't know any girls well boo fucking who. Either do it the old fashioned way find some interests join some clubs and talk to some girls. Or download fucking tinder. I mean I'm like 5/10 tops most average looking guy in the world. Do you know how I make up for it? I be interesting not a whiny little cunt. Never had a problem meeting girls. Yeah at first they will probably be ugly look past that use them to learn how to talk to girls make friends with them fuck them get a little confidence for better girls. Work out channel the negative energy. If you are just sat around depressed feeling sorry for yourself then durr life will suck. Fucking man up cunt

dats some far reaching shit brah..

im down the rabbit hole, but shit son did you eat it ?

Come home Sup Forumstard OP

6Wwx6

^^^ discord invite

>not being able to take the bogpill

Sup Forums is truly filled with 14 years old regards like you