Info thread? Haven't seen them in a while

Info thread? Haven't seen them in a while

Bump. Used to have a whole bunch of these. Somehow lost them. Love these threads

gief moar info pl0x

I have a few, I'll dump what I can. Information should be free.

Bumpity
bump

?/2

>burning plastic bottles makes water
nice

im so angry im not at my pc because i have like 50 infographs there >:c
bump though

I mean.. combustion reactions produce water so technically yes.

I think the hot one is a brown beer bottle or such.

I think it's implied they grey bottle is metal.

It is sort of dumb for the artist to have made them 2-liters, which are almost always plastic... but I think of you use your brain, you could find another container with what you need.

You could literally do this with the heat from the sun. It would take a while, but it works.

Why do they need to be at different levels?

Because otherwise the whole thing becomes explosive.

Duh...

as it is an open system and the steam travels where ever the tube leads it - the different levels make no sense
the only reason would be to reduce "backdripping" of the condensate into the left and increase the condensation on the righ "falling" side of the tube.

I started trying to learn c++ a while ago, but didn't get that far because I couldn't see how to apply the information I learned... python would be quicker for a newbie to pick up? What can you do with python? Just make www sites?

Pressure differences.

If the left bottle was lower, all the evaporated water would distill into the initial container and you'd be back where you started

those are backwards

the tube is submerged in the saltwater. heating the container of saltwater will make steam and pressurize the bottle but itll just push salt water through the tube.

this one saved my ass

you can boil water in plastic bottles, but you have to keep the bottles far enough from the flames to prevent melting.

>boiling miso

>pressure

tube in salt water container must be in the water vapor and not the salt water dumb ass.

No Homo

yup user is correct

excepting OP who enjoys fresh salt water

good point so just a fancy way to heat salt water and transport to new container in one action. good work OP

No Homo

>this one saved my ass
>P=U*I
>U=R*I

Two equations. And americans actually need a circular chart to not blow up their vapes.

>U
>volts
I'm really, really, really glad my ancestors had the sense to get off that God forsaken continent.

>3 pounds of crisco

bump dont die on me thread

This makes nerve gas.

...evaporating salt water? are you retarded?

You can boil water in anything that does not burst into flames or melt at 212F. Boiling water in a paper bag can win many bets.

You deep fry in a lot of fat, that mostly stays in the deep fryer.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

look at youtube "python play gta 5" AND look at thee dude's channel
C++ is advanced

i'm a programmer

No use. I have two main things I want to do:
1. Write scripts to run FFMPEG, filters in AVISYNTH and other converters for all my audio and video needs
2. Put all my internet/study text clippings and images (I like to tag them, maybe even give them text descriptions) in a database where I can pull up summaries and tagged documents in a flash. Maybe even do some advance shit like word count per thousand words, pronoun occurence... I dunno. I want to find relationships between info.

Looks metal to me. I've been told if you have no choice but to use a plastic bottle then you should dangle it above the fire. Doing so will allow you to steam the water without melting the bottle.