Thought-provoking storyline

>thought-provoking storyline
What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQN0Zzxmd6U
nationalreview.com/article/438919/kubo-seeking-maturity-through-our-broken-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It really makes you think

It means the movie is getting a bunch of good reviews because of fedora tipping.

It provokes you to kill yourself.
I suggest you go watch it OP.

>DUDE, what if, what if, what like, the food has feelings and they like have their own lives. And like, like, the humans are the villans. It would be woke as FUCK.

its probably nice to women black people and muslims thus thought provoking

it's actually not, some characters in it would definitely be seen as pretty offensive to those people

Mouthwash sippin' injun here, didn't find Firewater offensive.

such as?

the irish potato?

JUST FUCK MY ROTTEN UP SENPAI

Illegal products = illegal aliens lol.

2016 has been a fun ride. Beaners and bleeding hearts are so sensitive.

You missed the descriptor.
It's surprisingly thought provoking, because it means it made the reviewer think for a moment, when they expected not to think at all.

Seth Rogen was a mistake

>Thought provoking
It provoked me to see what happens when I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Well, I never thought I'd say this when the first trailer came out, but... yes. I'm going to see this at noon. The animation fan in me's a little too strong to resist it entirely. Sorry, guys.

Is it that bad?

I don't really want to see it after watching the trailer. It looks disturbing as fuck.

>Seth Rogen is always a mistake

FTFY Famalamadingdong

Thinking about vaginas is really thought provoking.

Even the blob likes it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQN0Zzxmd6U

100% nu-male SJW certified.

If you liked Superbad, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, This Is The End and Your Highness then you'll probably like it. If not, you won't. The movie is a juvenile stoner DUDE WEED LMAO racist humor comedy. It's not everyone's cup of tea.

>83% for 90 minutes of dick jokes

Where's your groundbreaking visionary kino, nigger?

>woke

>The American-set Sausage Party is just a raunchier Animal House — expressing fratboy privilege in terms of supermarket products — particularly junk food like hot dogs and buns — in ways that display obvious and rampant immaturity.

nationalreview.com/article/438919/kubo-seeking-maturity-through-our-broken-culture

>cuck

Wrong. The whole thing is actually a giant metaphor for religion.

>Le Channit is triggered because the cartoon sausage movie makes fun of the Christian God

Does anyone take movie critics seriously anymore?

So does anyone have a camrip of this or what?