I'm not gay, but what is the best kind of sausage? It's Bratwurst, right? Germans do everything the best. No homo

I'm not gay, but what is the best kind of sausage? It's Bratwurst, right? Germans do everything the best. No homo

Kielbasa is my fave but i'm not homo

no homo

Kielbasa is def my favorite, with sauerkraut and mashed tatos.
Chirizo is a very close second.

Since when is Chorizo Mexican?

Cumberland.

Since it was created, mongol

American.
God bless the United States of America (for which it stands, under God, indivisible, for liberty, and justice for all.)

When I was in Germany and Austria, the bratwurst was amazing. Especially in Salsburg there was one which was filled with cheese and had horseradish on top. Was pretty fantastic.

Chorizo fucking spanish

That's got to be difficult to fry correctly to get it done.

Didn't realise there were Mexicans making Chorizo before we discovered the new world

There are many type of chorizo, not just spanish or mexican.
In that picture, it's clear they are talking about the mexican type, otherwise they would of stated it.

I have eaten Bratwurst before and it was not white like that. It looked a lot more like Andoille or Italian.

Can some german fag confirm me that all Bratwurst should be white?

They weren't Mexican then retard, they became Mexicans after the spanish conquered what is now known as Mexico.

The Spanish do the best sausages, Poland a close second. German things are just salted, pickled assholes.

semantics.
They also have their own culture and flavors.

>2017
>EATING MEAT
barbaric

Those are raw, you probably ate a cooked bratwurst...

Your Autistic argument is invalid because German, Italian, and Polish sausages are far superior

Depends on many things.
I personally like italian if I'm just eating it by itself or mixed in pasta or something.
Mexican Chorizo I like to use when mixing it with other foods, like eggs, since it crumbles (Not sure about other countries chorizo, I only ever used Mexican)

german here

bratwurst is generally deep brown, weisswurst is white (duh), and blutwurst is almost black.

troll

fucking mechanically separated chicken

>mechanically separated chicken

>separated chicken
>CHICKEN

I wouldn't really call Mexican chorizo a sausage, it falls apart when you cook it (Or at least when I cook it it does).

weisswurst has the white casing

Butcher here,
Chorizo was actually from Spain although many places from around the world have chorizo variants

So new you don't know that someone else is replying to your reply to someone else's reply.

German. Best german is Thüringer Rostbrartwurst

That's becaue Mexican chorizos traditionally have lots of apple cider vinegar in it and it prevents the emalsification of the meat and fat. Also they usually use a poor cut of meat for the sausage such as leg meat vs shoulder or picnic cuts

>googlefag here

fix'd

Been here since '96 faggot

Delet

Best sausage I ever had was a bratwurst with mushroom and swiss cheese from a local place.

The word is emulsification, and you are using it incorrectly. Chorizo falls apart because of a lack of binder.

Hilarious.

There's Spanish chorizo and there's Mexican chorizo. Spanish chorizo is a smoked sausage. Mexican chorizo is raw, heavily seasoned, ground pork meat.

A major difference between mexican and spanish chorizo: mexican is usually sold raw, spanish is ususally sold cured/smoked

Germanfag here
I cant confirm that all bratwurst are white, since we got around 100 different types... And jusz as the ones with cheese some user mentioned we also got some 'red' ones like polish cracauer...

South Africa clearly has the best sausages, you're all small minded idiots

That's exactly what I just said, faggot. ()

Once haf south African black sausage - almost made me spill...

Big Black Sausage is the best

what i meant is that it's the weisswurst that is white, and that bratwurst is typically brown (at lest where i come from, rheinlandfag)

It would have been cool if the entire thread had to say "no homo" after every reply.

Black pudding reminds me of nigger dicks.

cure/smoked does not necessarily mean it isn't raw. Curing is done by letting meat sit at room temperature for extended periods of time. If it is cold smoked, it will still be raw.

96' oh fucking lawd I lost my fucking watermelons.

juding from op's image, i thought i was going to be asked to suck shit logs.

north africa makes their sausages with ground up niggers after they tie their hands and feet, beat them and set them on fire in the village center

Tbh, I had ostrich sausages the last time I was in Llaangerbaan and it was frikin gorgeous.

kabanoss

edgy and very funny comment
i give 8/10

polse with beer.

North Africa is where sandniggers live. That's where terrorists come from. Berbers and Arabs don't eat swineflesh because it's haram, hence why they don't make sausages.

that's how it was called in Germany
>Negerpimmel