Bonnier chief promises to act against "whiteness"

>Our whiteness - a democracy problems

>It is a problem for several reasons. One is the lack of ability to create recognition. Children grow up and can not identify with those who are on the scene , writing in newspapers and appear in commercials . Purely utilitarian , it is also a problem for the quality of what we deliver . More perspective, texts, products and marketing better. A completely white and the Western perspective is a sleeping pill.

resume.se/nyheter/artiklar/2016/04/25/var-vithet--ett-demokratiproblem/

What are your thoughts on this?

The pic is a white hating feminist that thinks white people are a problem.

Bumping

What's Bonnier chief?

Bonnier is a jewish family that owns pretty much every media in sweden. This girl with the name in the pic is a feminazi and she promises to act against whiteness

Like a boner toner but more european.

No. It's a company that is owned by jews that practically owns every media in sweden.

Taking Jews in was a mistake.

I couldn't care less, Sweden.

I have Bonnier

You should, Sweden is just the start user.

Sweden is irrelevant, Sven.

>Children grow up and can not identify with those who are on the scene ,
WTF are you teaching them?
Sounds like this 'whiteness' is a social construct that YOU are inculcating into your children, so the solution is for you to stop doing that.

She has openly declared herself to be your enemy and the enemy of white people in general.

What do you do with your enemy?

>One is the lack of ability to create recognition

oh like you give a fuck when every white child is taught to hate themselves and their skin color, and identify anyone sharing their genetics as a villain.

Real fucking nice. I love how we've gone from "whites aren't racist because everyone else is subhuman" to "nonwhites can't be racist because whites are fucking terrible people"

>Swede vows to crack down on straight white people stuff

kek

She can be my Boner Chief.

it's a jew though

whiteness is actually the one race you SHOULD be racist against because we unjustly tipped the balance and basically cheated everybody out of their rights

Skin color doesn't matter, except when you're white then it matters a lot because everything you have was acquired unfairly. Doesn't matter if "durr muh ancestors owned no slaves' thats completely irrelevant

At the very least to compensate for it there needs to be a priviledge tax or something like that, mass immigration is also the answer.

Liberte, fraternite, egalite motherfucker

sociopath

You're fucked Olaf.

Rest In Peace, Glorious Vikings ;_;

except we don't have to care though
also go back to tumblr

why are there women who hate their own people

What's their stance on Israel?

Isnt Sweden really relaxed with regards to security
Like that one PM who routinely walked around with no guards and was killed?
Wouldn't it be a shame if someone killed this woman?

I don't fucking know what this cunt is on about but from what i know is she is a just another femnazi that hates on men.

Does she take donations? I want to help kill Sweden. It's only merciful at this point. I can't watch anymore.

>Even potato women get laid easily.

I live on the other side of the country so can't do shit. What i can do is plaster try and make people aware of how wide spread this idea is and get people stand up for this bullshit. Sweden needs help. Nobody in power listen to it's people here.

She's a polish jew, what do you expect? Do you never learn, Sup Forums?

Notice that all the voices which have any degree of power in any country are attached to group which are organized.

The key is organization.

You can bet she hates isreal. She is a leftist cunt that embraces the colored people and despise white people out of the feminist "privilege". Jews are bad against the palestines. Actually, the left in general hates the jews. Their is a reason they don't do anything about the jews being attacked in malmö. the most leftist city in the country.

>sweden
into the trash

>Jewish women employed by a fully jewish media company
>Hates Israel
What?

no, sweden is the containment area

True true. But it's hard doing it here. Everything that are not the political correct gets branded as racists. Just look at soldiers of odin that just wanted to help. They got slandered by every news magazine. paper and channel. One tabloid even told outright lies about them and nobody cared about it because "they liked nordic stuff so they are racist, babykilling nazis that would bring the third rich back"

>mfw this is a solid 8 in America

She is not jewish. She is a cunt that works from them. Don't you know nothing about the country you live in?

So much is explained once you learn that all mass media in Sweden is owned by one family. People lost their minds over Rupert Murdoch running two newspapers in the same market. Imagine if everything not from an independent blog or basement-radio or personal youtube channel came through Rupert Murdoch's office.

Can we stop pretending they're not white? Totally obfuscates the reality.

Thus is a mainly central and eastern European religious cult with only distant links to some middle Eastern heritage thousands of years ago.

They have themselves decided they're not white and they hate whites, which is delusional on the face of it.

So stop caring about what stupid people call you.

the jews? they don't consider themselves White, they hate us

Actually. It's Bonnier family and Schibsted that owns everything. They own fucking everything.

You racist

I can consider myself a duck but I'm still homo sapiens.

Undermining a nations sovereignty for jewish interest is treason punishable by death.

Nobody has called me anything except that the color of my skin is problematic. I don't really care about that. I care that this idea is growing stronger and stronger as identity politics are spread everywhere here.

Sure. I understand the difficulty associated with organizing but they usually limit themselves to words.

The things that gets to me is that you really only need to have one successful implementation of an organization in ANY western country and then it becomes a template for all the other ones.

The whole of the western world is dealing with a very unified media landscape and so whatever is going to be effective in Canada or in the US would also be effective every where else, where effective is defined as "having influence", which requires more sophistication than what we're seeing right now.

Groups like PEGIDA or SoD are too "street" to perform well. Effective neo-nationalism is gonna wear hipster glasses and skinny jeans.

She should kill herself then, or ar least sterilize herself.

She should also stop voicing her opinion or publishing, as this just contributes to white dominance.

Trust me on this. People have tried so many times but the media slander them until they quit or are have their lives destroyed. One man called Pär Ström tried challenge the feminists and he quit after getting death threats, people coming up to him and spit in his face. Be called a "vomit". This is just one case. Just think about this and then think about what the swedish democrats, and im not talking about their leaders but the grass root people, are facing. This is just two example

She should have a black baby with a black man.

jews don't think goyim have souls, the most racist group in world history

That is becoming less and less true, I noticed mainly positive reactions to soldiers of odin among actual people, not media. Media calls everything racist, and that's nothing new.

she's from bosnia dumbass

>Bosnia
A descendant from Yugoslavian Muslims who dindu nuffin then.

I personally thought of them as a group of silly people trying to prove something to themselves. They only stopped one crime

>Skin color doesn't matter, except when you're white then it matters a lot because everything you have was acquired unfairly. Doesn't matter if "durr muh ancestors owned no slaves' thats completely irrelevant
And what if my ancestors WERE slaves huh?
Racism doesn't make any more sense when you try to reverse it, sorry. 'Reverse racism' just accepts and strengthens the racist fallacy. Children do as you do, not as you say.

I know. It's more or less the same everywhere.

But this is why the first stage of a movement is purely internal, ie. it's about the member themselves and their own sense of cohesion and identity. Member acquisition and the spreading of the message to other people who aren't part of the group is only a minor part of the activities that should occupy a group when it's near its inception point.

All the groups that have arisen so far have been reactive and started straight away to "demonstrate" and push their message outward, which isn't appropriate when your opponents are completely institutionalized. They exert a constant pressure, like a low, even humming, slowly permeating everything and, sometimes, they organize something which is more visible like a march and so on.

But the visible part of what they do isn't the most important.

>A Democracy Problem

Next suggestion will be setting an electoral quota where a white male vote counts as a half vote and then an Oppression Scale where, for example, a white woman gets one full vote while an illegal Muslim migrant from North Africa gets 10 votes.

True democracy fails to take into account demographic and ethnic privilege.

I can't organize shit. Got almost zero friends and those i have are in general outcasts that have found the common ground in potsmoking. I have brought this up several times when they complained about this shit but "someone else needs to do it while i whine about it". Hell! I come to Sup Forums in hopes of actually engage in some form intellectual conversation.

THOSE COLD DEAD EYES

Give me one fucking race that never owned slaves.

>I come to Sup Forums in hopes of actually engage in some form intellectual conversation

No. That baby is STILL half white.

She must kill herself or sterilize herself and immediately fire all white employees and step down from her position and hand it over to non whites.

Of course, she's a typical White Hypocrite trying to score social points rather than make meaningful change.

She may as well get a swastika armband and a little moustache.

I know. It's fucking pathetic but try living in the woods with zero transportation except a few buss rides a day until 18.00 a clock and none on the weekends. I can't really go and knock on peoples doors. But I'm not the one we are talking about here so try keep to the subject please.

i want to punch every pseudo-right winger who uses the term "reverse racism" for racism against whites

your flag tells me you're trolling

don't give them ideas

Ok so you think I'm a 'pseudo-right winger' and want to punch me for using 'reverse racism' in quotes in speaking to a leftist.

Now Austrians are usually thought of as calm, rational people, but your post doesn't fit that at all. Are you actually Austrian? Are you drunk? Was that just a really sad attempt at a troll?

>wants to make Media Days less white
>"I usually do not go to such events and not many people demand my presence on stage."

What the fuck are you talking about? Fairness is a myth.

Diaspora jews have pretty much nothing to do with Israel.