I see a lot of people on here saying they want "a girlfriend", like it doesn't matter who...

I see a lot of people on here saying they want "a girlfriend", like it doesn't matter who. This doesn't make sense to me. The only reason having a girlfriend is fun is because you met that person and decided you like them in that way. Why would having a girlfriend you don't necessarily give a shit about be fun at all? Is it just a social milestone type thing?

A lot of these people have never fallen for someone or just want sex

Damn, rough. It's always been a part of this site that fascinates me as I've always had girls kind of thrown at me. I know this sounds like bragging, but it honestly has really alienated me from people throughout the years, and even leads you jaded to how shallow people can be. Pretty sad when you can't enjoy your own endowments.

Can anyone who actively wants "a girlfriend" for the concept of it talk more about why that is? I'm so curious

back story on baby?

thirsty

when a man and a woman
love each other very much

Good to see they're keeping it hydrated

Try going 17 years without a date because you look like Stephen fucking King (but don't have his money).
If you're denied anything long enough, you'll want to have it just to prove to yourself that you can.

Because I feel cold at night

Damn, sorry to hear that user. What was it like when everyone was first getting into girls for you? Was that where all the trauma surrounding women started for you? It's definitely where my lack of understanding of how to behave properly in a sexual manner started for me.

It's to prove everyone that they have a complete social life and shit like that.

All they need is some pickup classes from this guy (pic related)

Damn, yeah. Now that I'm in love and am used to sleeping with my baby every night, it's really hard to imagine not being able to again.

Ok, thank you for touching on this. I used to really care a lot about what people thought of me, but after going to rehab in high school for two years I fell out of the need to want that. Now I can no longer find the drive to go and meet people because I just don't give a shit what they think about me. I'm so lonely Sup Forums, how did I care again? It sounds insane but I want to freak out over little things again and make a big deal out of stupid shit like that. It makes us human

>Was that where all the trauma surrounding women started for you?

Haha

Nah, I'm just your regular awkward as fuck, almost no social skills goym.
And my crush got with someone and they kissed in class and shit, felt like a cuck.
I just want someone I can call mine and cuddle and shit. Not sure if normie fag or feels fag.

need to mention that was years ago
At least i'm not kissless virgin

the fact that you have "crushes" is your problem. the reason you dont have a girlfriend is because you look at women and you see them as objects, and you want the prettiest one. you dont not have game, its just you're trying to hit on girls you dont actually like. start talking to girls and see which catch your eye, not which eyes catch you. suddenly you'll feel like you're rolling in pussy, and its pussy you actually want to have. trust me user, its the secret man. ive had a fair amount of hot girls hit on me at college, but since having this realization i havent been able to act on it. its just not worth it if the heart isnt there at least to some degree

How many women/people has everyone slept with here? Also, age.

OP here,

Girls: 9

Feels kind of low, but couldnt have sex for 2 years because rehab and then only fucked 3 girls in my first month of college and then got with girlfriend after that :(

Someone close to me told me to get a support system. Regardless if you meet people with an expectation of getting laid or meeting friends, just get friends. Sure it's fine to be in the arms of your "Kirino is da best waifu" anime pillow, that is up to you, but you still need to meet people somehow.

Age 28
Girls 5 (8 including cornerwalkers and sexting)

tits and timestamp please