WWYD? Forced/Rough Sex Thread. Reply 4 Reply

WWYD? Forced/Rough Sex Thread. Reply 4 Reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vOzD3dK5nuc
youtu.be/bOgFDpFcRnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute, moar

Strip her naked, tie her limbs around that log and fuck her hard as she squirmed against the bark

Wwyd

wwyd

I once linked some 12 yr old girls YouTube account on Sup Forums for fun
Someone said he was gonna dox and rape her

Was she hot?

post it again

that's fucked up

I would love to hold her head in my hands and saw my cock back and forth between those plump, pouty lips.

No idea
Only heard her voice
I also was wrong
Someone found a FB profile and said something like "You should tell your sister (I claimed it was just sister) to hide her information better before someone goes ahead and fucks her"
Then someone else said "yeah that's probably already in motion"

Twelve-year-olds can be hot, too.

youtu.be/vOzD3dK5nuc

Strap her legs to he chest so that she can't move and her pussy and ass are exposed. Tighten it so that she can barely breathe. Gag her with a rag of some sort then make sure her asshole is nice and tight before I ram my cock into it as hard as I can with no remorse as to how much pain it's causing her.

Kick the back of her legs in so she gets on her knees. Hold her nose so she has to open her mouth. While im grabbing the back of her head, force my way in her mouth and threaten her if shes gets her teeth on my dick. Keep forcing her head movements until she starts doing it on her own and then bust in her mouth.

Heres more of her

wwyd

I'd tie her up like that, bend her over and fuck her ass. I'd use that ponytail as leverage, pulling on it harder and harder as I went deeper, until she started to moan in pain and pleasure. She'd get too loud eventually, so I'd shove my cock in her mouth and blow my load down her throat

What can be done about my bitchy boss? All of us absolutely hate working for the demeaning little bitch!

Open the door and pull her by hair out the car. Turn her around and push her back in the car, but this time with her knees on the seat and feet facing out the car. Choke her with the seat belt while i lift the cute little blue dress she has on. To my amazement she has no panties on so raping her is just that much easier. Fuck her until she passes out and finish inside her ass.

WWYD

sew their tongues together

worship her feet

break her toy and stick parts of it inside her pussy and ass.

Push her head against the wall, tear her bikini off and fuck her in the pussy as hard as possible then hitting her against the wall until she's knocked out so I can keep doing more things to her with no resistance until she's pregnant

Wwyd to her

[spoiler]nothing
she looks boring[/spoiler]

I'd pin her up against the wall. While I have one hand on her neck, I'd rip the slit between her dress to expose her ass and pussy. Grabbing my dick and pushing it in her pussy first even though she isn't wet at all was a great feeling. After fucking her for a few seconds i'd wrap my arms around her waist and drag her to the floor and make her lift her ass up. Finish inside and leave.

I'll suspend left by the wrists and knees/upper thighs and go to town with her. I wanna see how she reacts to a sensual oil rub in that situation.
Maybe utilize nipple clamps and an open gag if she gets really resistant.

Wwyd for more

Tie her to the ceiling like that make her open wide as I force my cock down her throat all night. Spank her bare ass and abuse her whole body as I destroy her all night

That's one fuckable bitch. Would love to tie her up, including tightly around the throat. Fuck her hard as I choked her out, then cum over her limp,unconscious titties as I finish the job. Keep her tied up so that she'd wake up ready to be used again

Wwyd

Wait until night time and get a couple of drinks in her. Once shes just a little buzzed, and everyone's gone inside i'd pull her by the hand and keep her by that exact ledge. With her confused look, I'd turn her around and push her waist onto the concrete ledge and pull her panties from underneath her. I'd gag her mouth with them and hold her hands behind her back while I lift her skirt with the other free hand and expose her cute little butt. Spit on my dick and shove it in until she gets wet herself. Pick her up and throw her on the floor with her ass up in the air. Finish by shoving it in her again until I creampie.

Get my uniform on and make her show me how much she loves America then once she is covered in cum take her back to the armory and let her show her support for all the troops as we blow our loads all over her till she finishes by singing the national anthem with a mouth full of cum

Wwyd left

Humiliate her put her on her knees on the beach and let me get my dick sucked right there for all to see blow a load on her face so everyone can see I marked her then put face in the sand as I fuck her tight pussy and ass for hours

Wwyd right

Tie her up and whip the clothes off of her. Fuck those huge titties raw as I choked her, then force her to ride me as I whipped her jiggly tits more more. Finish by ramming my cock down her throat and drowning her in cum

Jesus fucking christ.

youtu.be/bOgFDpFcRnc

Wwyd

Give big hug
>It'll get better

Make her pose like that as everyone unloads in her mouth. Collect extra in a big glass for her to chug after make her swallow like 30 loads then let every guy take a turn with each hole till she passes out from exhaustion and needs to be brought back from a nice big cock up her ass

Wwyd left

Force her on her knees pull up her shirt pinch her nipples as hard i can her mouth opens and i sticking brown uncut Hispanic cock into her mouth and face fuck Her

What would you do to my wife?

Assuming she lives in an apartment... Her friend leaves ahead and says she'll meet her up at the party. After they snap this picture, she heads out the apartment and I'm waiting in the hallway. As the door is about to shut I slip a credit card in the door so it doesn't fully close. Wait until the friend is down the elevator to make my move. Go in and find her looking in the closet looking for a jacket. Grab my card and quietly shut the door. Grab her by her hair and throw her down on her bed face first. Use my body weight to pin her down and be able to take my pants off. As shes bucking underneath me I lift the blue dress up and push her panties to the side with my dick..Hold her neck down and force my way in her. Once she moans in pain that I'm in her I fuck her for several hours until she loses the fight. I cum over and over through the night as she never makes it to the party

Damn that's super hot

Chain her to the bottom of an empty pool and rip her clothes off. Slowly start filling it as I rammed that pussy, the water rising higher and higher on her heaving tits. I'd start to take her thic ass as she begins begging me to let her go. I'd finish on her tits as the water reached her face, and let you decide if the water keeps going

tell her i'd give her exactly what she deserves and then proceed to shit down her throat

trying to get one reply like this in return to no luck lol

Tie her up and administer a 6 liter enema of some strong cramp-stimulating mixture of cold water, molases, baking soda, and Dr. Bronners peppermint castile soap. Use an inflatable bardex enema hose so she can't push it out. Put a liter or so of air in there to just for auditory effect. Have her blow me while making uncomfortable faces from the gigantic liquid shit she has to take

Wwyd

Tie up her wrists, throatfuck her hard until she's gagging and dizzy, then cum all over her face

wwyd to my hot teacher?

I'll do my best but all I can see is face so asking a lot unfortunately lol.

She is trying to skype with her bf while mom and dad are gone she is trying to be all cute and flirty so she is in the zone and never heard the back door open. Her room door is cracked a little and I'm standing there watching her tease her bf. I can't take it anymore walk in behind her the bf notices someone behind her and tries to warn her but it's too late I cover her mouth and throw her to the bed. She crawls and and claws trying to get away but I'm too strong. I peel her tight jean shorts off and no panties under I slap her young ass and cover her mouth whispering this is gonna hurt just a little as I work my throbbing cock up into her all the while her bf is watching a real man pound her tight slit like he never could. Then she looks at the screen crying trying to say soft feeling like a whore. I say you aren't sorry yet. I pull out and force my way into her ass pounding it till she goes limp from passing out. I finish on her face and write slut cum dumpster and all kinds of shit on her body for her to be found. Her boyfriend watches as my cum pours out of her and down her passed out face he doesn't know I'm still there just off screen and I see him jerking it to her lifeless body I just laugh and leave her there used and abused

Wwyd
Right

I'd throw them into the trunk of a car on a hot day and leave them in there for several hours. I'd promise water to whichever one was willing to perform the most humiliating sex act.

Would love to see my girl get fucked, but wouldn't like to see her get hurt

Make her think I cared about her till I was allowed to visit her at school. Visit her during a class act sweet lock the door and let everyone watch me degrade and fuck her every hole for today's lesson. Any student that wants to join gets an A for the semester and she ends up cum soaked all over her desk and used and she is so pissed but looks at me and then the class and says no one will say a word about this got it. She whispers come back Wednesday and show them again so they don't forget

Wwyd right or both

Meant left or both sorry

Tie you up punch you in the mouth put her on the bed and make love to her while she looks at you and just says sorry it's so good I can't help it as she moans loud and proud for my cock till she creams all over it like never before

STOP POSTING FUCKING MICRO-THUMBNAILS YOU FUCKING RETARDED PHONEFAG.
GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND USE A REAL COMPUTER.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INTERNET THEN GTFO MY Sup Forums.

I'd strip her naked and tie her up and bring in all of her male students to spank her ass and jerk off onto her.

Wwyd to this mother/daughter?

Hmm but how do you really feel?
Not my post just made me laugh

As long as she's not getting hurt. I'm good with that

Watch them go to town on one another make them love it then bust my load all over them to cum swap and use to fuck each other

Sorry
Are all the same girl lol

Funny thing is that the micro-thumbnail was from my computer. The larger version was from my phone.

I mean she won't get hurt she will just be gagging on my cock and you can watch it bulge in her throats then fuck her ass and she again looks at you where she normally won't let you and hates and says it's just so good from his cock as I fill each hole with cum and let her lay there cherishing my loads

Gf wwyd?

this.
i'm getting really tired of these thumbfags that have invaded Sup Forums lately.
they need to be shamed & shunned.

Yea sorry wasn't trying to make you respond to the same girl hoping others would join in. Don't be sorry just hope that story works for you

I'd put a dog collar and a leash on her and make her crawl around like that while I kick and humiliate her. I'd do it until her spirit is broken and then use her as a fuck toy.

Oh snap burn son

>admitting to being this retarded

She's holding out on me right now anyway, I'd just be happy to see some action.

Make her take better quality pictures. Then let her know she is sexy as fuck and throat me. Plus take my time pulling her hair as she get shivers from how deep In Her slit I am

>wwyd to either
Deport.

Whoops thought you were talking to me who you said sorry to because yes mine are all the same as well lol. But atleast I'm writing too

She reading these

I'd stick the spiky end of the brush up her ass.

Hand cuff her like that pull down pants and watch as dad and brother take turns on her

No, she'd kick my ass!

She kind of looks like my ex

where from?

Texas

I'm/She's UK

Wwyd

I'll go to her place one night. I'd put a gun to her mouth and make her suck it. I watched as she takes the barrel in and out of her mouth. Tears rolling down her face. We'll go to her daddy's room and tell her to wake him up with that famous twerking of hers which her father secretly masturbates to. I'd bend her over and fuck her in that tight pussy of hers as her daddy watches and jacks off to her little daughter getting pounded like crazy. She's still crying as me and her dad cum on her face.

what would you do to this sweet cunt?

Wwyd