Which city in the US should i move too, thats pretty conservative but not overly hot during the year?

Which city in the US should i move too, thats pretty conservative but not overly hot during the year?

I wouldent say no to a high population of qt's either

Anchorage

Look at somewhere in the inland west, like Montana or Idaho.

Lubbock motherfucking Texas. Hotties everywhere. Voted most conservative city in the US a few years ago. But that's bullshit. People party and it's fucking insane. Highly recommended.

ohio

lubbock is a completely isolated shit hole. go for amarillo, home of the Big Texan.

Hazleton, PA

Amarillo is cold as ice and full of faggots and oklahoma rejects

I do love bbq's

is the heat in texas overrated?

ohio is a shit hole

Portland rains like half the year, but when they say that they mean some days it drizzles for an hour and some days it pours all day. That being said, never too hot, never too cold, cheap rent, tons of people so bound to be qt's, tons of colleges there with really hot girls, and good food and music. also, start smoking weed when you get here. its awesome

Getting good weed in Norway is a fucking nightmare

Op again, I thought portland was pretty hardcore libral? have i been fooled by the mediaâ„¢

No it's not overrated 115 F easy in the summer and it's a dry burning heat... and it can get to 10 F in the winter. I live in Dallas and those two are full of shit Amarillo and Lubbock are in the middle of fucking nowhere shit holes. In general stay the fuck away from Texas.

Stillwater Ok
>OSU
>Tons of college hotties
>bitchin partys
>good food
>lots of cheap rent
>get a break from college kids every sumer when they all leave
>the mother fucking barn

yeah all of oregon is, idk man. its kind of wack but you have to realize that all those people are just mindless. i dont judge people based on their views but on whether or not they are original or mindlessly accepted upon observation

yeah, OSU parties are insane. I go to willamette u an hour away and my buddies go down there and do coke a fair amount. i only know from what ive heard, dont fuck with parties enough to drive that far for one. would rather trip shrooms with my boo and fuck her all night

Yeah im not a college kid either, just have so frat king buddies that go. I just like going down every other weekend and drinking someone elses beer while blowing thoties backs out.

Hendersonville, TN. Town is growing, beautiful area. 30 min from Nashville and the southern grills are conservative and quite lovely.

San Diego, lots of girls from the 5 Universities and is generally 72 degrees and sunny, also conservative due to large military presence

To bad you're over run with beaners.

muddafukka you ever try carne asada fries? beaners kick ass.

not for long

that's why all the lawns look so nice.

Kek fair enough

>pretty conservative
>qt's

You gotta pick one faggot. Not gonna get both.

literally anywhere in florida near the everglades

So far ive gotten a few recomendations for this
>San Diego
Also OR

Lol found the underage

Atlanta, GA

I ain't a San Diego resident (I live in the Bay Area. . .don't go anywhere near this fucking place if your politics skew conservative), but I have a very favorable opinion of San Diego. Good weather, good people, good food etc. And once a year you can be a typical Sup Forums user and do that faggy comic con shit.

(I mostly just enjoyed surfing down there)

It's tough to beat southern california for weather. Orange County might also interest you.

Fair warning though user, cost of living is pretty damn high in California in general (unless you live in the boonies)

Isn't it crazy expensive there tho?

Im your typical offensive person, I like to make on the edge jokes and so on

thoughts? Money wont really be a problem, i got enough saved up and tech work is easy

It's more a question of what you like to do. What are your hobbies etc.

qts are in abundance anywhere near a college so that is a pretty easy requirement to satisfy. A word of caution on that though is that they tend to get fat in the South a lot faster than the rest of the county. If you're looking for a long term relationship I would cross that off the list, but if you're just banging sluts. . .I got a lot of pussy in Georgia when I visited a cousin out there.

So, I dunno. You like hunting and fishing? Hate seeing brown faces? Oregon is a good spot. Whitest state in the union. Bend in particular is affordable and they have more breweries per capita than anywhere else in the US.

Or are you more of a beach guy?

My favorite fucking thing about this country is you can basically find whatever you want if you are willing to sack up and make the move.

Im a programmer by trade and i love to hunt, I smoke weed pretty regularly. I also like the typical normie shit. like current movies and music

my man this is the place for u
>osu has a huge tech program
>lots of nerdy computer jobs here
>fuck loads of land
>turkey season rn and im fukn it up
>$30 8ths of high grade
>Youthful college kids that supply all that fucking normie shit you want

I guess i more introverted rather then a party animal, so ill be going to us with no friends. but im pretty content with a small friend group

Ill look into it, Thanks user! :D

Well, for the big live-music acts you are going to want to be in some proximity to a big city near the coasts. Hunting is a bit of a bitch where I live (Oakland, CA) because I have to drive hella fucking far to be out in the country.

Though, the pig hunts around here are killer. And we got pheasant and whatnot out in the delta.

Shit man, if you can handle liberals for a couple years you could stack an insane amount of money in the bay area.

As for the weed. . .it's the biggest cash crop in CA.

If you're worried about the town you're living in being conservative, I don't think you need to worry about there being qts around.

Shit man you almost got me sold. I just like mountains too damn much. All that flat shit bothers me for some reason.

about the bay area, the city i live in now is pretty liberal aslong as it isent buzzfeedish itll be ok. where would the best place be?
See ^

check out the osage reservation, alabaster caverns, grand lake of the cherokees, turkey mountain, blue hole the list goes on and on. we have so much nature it gets kind of old sometimes, though there is always somewhere beautiful to stop and smoke a j.

Well, it takes all kinds. You can pretty quickly find people you agree with in a major metropolis. Shit man, when I went out to Virginia I ended up feeling like a conservative (even though I consider my politics nominally liberal). It really just depends on who you spend your time with.

When I was living in Santa Cruz (a scummy, awesome surf town with $15/eighths) we were the most conservative, reactionary psychopaths in the place.

The Santa Cruz Mountains are particularly interesting. They basically go straight into the sea.

You can start your day with sandals on the beach and finish it hiking in your boots. . .and theres lots of game in those hills.

For cash you can just commute to San Jose once or twice a week and do your programming thang.

Sounds like a good deal

I gotta run, thank you for the advice. its strongly considerd

North Carolina mountains. Asheville is nice but just about any mountain town works. Mild in the summer, cold in the winter and country people tend to be more conservative

Fargo, ND. -40 keeps out the riff-raff.

Wichita, KS
google it.
Perfect other than it's boring as fuck here.

ALA BA BAMA

Googling it as we speak. It's easy to forget just how many amazingly gorgeous spots there are throughout this great nation of ours.