What squares do you click?

What squares do you click?

just the one filed with the orange sign

Lulz, poor people issues

just the one with the words in it.
also, I get that one and this one at least 10 times a day.

The first attempt literally never works.

that's why it says skip at the bottom. it's just there to get you to do more than one per post. if you skip ahead until you get one that says verify, then that one will work.

Every one that contains even a small bit of the sign, feels wrong if I don't.

you do realize that there are programs that get rid of captchas ,,?

Fuck yeah: here I was thinking I was the only one.
Second row down, three from left obviously.

no.
do tell.

I often get ones with shop signs in instead so I just click every square except the one with the sign in.

I get this one all the fucking time

yep. same here.

just dont touch the pole?

Me too.

holy shit.

no,,google it you swine

Just the one
But because you picked only one square it's going to ask you to look at another picture

Wait what the fuck

lel

Is this random, or is it just more likely today?

You're the reason the robots are close to taking over. Click randomly it doesnt matter the capcha picks whether you do another capcha at random being rigjt doesnt do shit.

Fuck with the capcha. Make the robots dumber. We need them to have a weakness.

>or is it just more likely today?

I get it every day, many times a day.

I click on the balloons.

It still lets me through

>when you literally spend more time clicking boxes trying to solve a million captchas than you do browsing the actual website

seriously Sup Forums needs to do something about this retarded system. not only is it fucking stupid and doesn't work right, but it doesn't even prevent spam, there are still spam threads constantly

>Actually paying to use this shit hole

hahahaha I made a post aobut this the other day. I never know what squares to click with signs. Like is the post part of the sign?

>i have a solution
Please mystical internet sage tell me
>no bitch figure it out yourself
But i cant
>then continue to annoy my by asking
Very well then

I was going to test this out but now I'm not getting any captchas, I think they're on to us.

Yes, they're called viruses.

>click random shit

You're the reason it takes 700 tries to clear the captcha because all the correct answers are misread.

Fucking kill yourself.

i recently stopped clicking the posts but if even a sliver of the sign plate is on a square i will click that.

Thats like giving someone money so you can jump in a vomit filled pool with retards and have everyones shit smeared all over you then you get caught in the filter and drown

>legacy captcha

WHY DO YOU LET THE ROBOTS WIN!?!?!? TAKE PRIDE IN BEING A FAGGOT Sup Forums TARD DICK SHIT!!!! DO YOU WANT METAL ARNOLD SWARCHENEGGER TO BE YOUR DADDY AND FUCK YOU SISTER DO YOU!!!!!

Same.

>not using old captcha

Only works in quick reply.

You aren't "tricking the bots". The bots will guess the squares with brute force no matter what. All you're doing is making posting a living hell for real users. Then the real users begin to figure that their post isn't worth the additional hassle of dealing with the captcha bullshit and this just causes more botposts to fill up space. Are you this fucking retarded?

Try creating a thread with legacy CAPTCHA :^)

>not having clover

The bottom eight. They asked for a street sign. I show them that the signs that there is indeed a street.

This

I usually get vehicles. I click the signs. Maybe with signs you click the vehicles.

enjoy your botnet newfriend

KEK

You believe the lies of our future robot overlords.

And if its just making your browsing suck why wouldnt i do it. Andy sixx and why cant athiests threads have already ruined if you cant fix the ruined salad turn it into compost

rekt.

I do have Clover, you either have to use legacy all the time or nu-captcha all the time, you have to go into the advanced options menu every time if you want to switch