My 11 year old daughter has been missing for the past 36 hours...

My 11 year old daughter has been missing for the past 36 hours. I've already gone through all the channels and law enforcement is on it at the moment, but the most painful part of this stage is playing the waiting game.

They said majority of missing persons are found between 48-72 hours... Im fucking scared to death and all I'm told to do right now is wait. FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L4EDy6wTOsg
alberta.missing.report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit man that sucks. How'd she go missing?

what happened before she went missing?

Don't worry dude, i'm sure she is fine. Likely just on some friends house hiding

nice fucking pasta

Threaten lives. Take a baby hostage... no a whole hospital and saay fimd her or i kill them all. Theyll get pn that shot quick. And if they dont. SHIT TONS OF PEOPLE DIE HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH THEN IF IT KEEPS JAPPENKNG THEUYYY ALL WILL LEARNOR FUCKIMG DIE FR MDEATH

No idea. We usually pick her up from school, but she wasn't at the school. Attendance records showed she didn't turn up to any classes after recess.
I hope so man.
Go and find the pasta then you fucking moron.

Hope you find her.

So.... you came to Sup Forums because we're the only people you can talk to about this?

I'm not sure which part of your life is sadder, op

i'll bring her back tomorrow
don't worry, she will look a little bit loose but besides that everything is fine. we eating dinner right now, i eat pancakes and she the cum of 57 different guys

I'm just venting. You don't think the other X hours of my day have been spent talking to other people about it you fuck?

Isn't it clear OP?
Make another daughter just in case

Pics of your daughter needed to help locate her
>also, saged your pasta

go kill yourself

Probably not alive. Probably not a virgin.

We need her nudes, for investigation purposes.

How many more daughters do you have left?

Other than her I have a 3 year old.

Seems pre-planned. Searched through her computer or anything?

Kappa

be nice or you will not see her again

i'll take her too

Fuck You Faggot nobody cares

I can take that one off you too if you feel like starting again.

Children like to go missing, OP. This is why you should never have less than 5.

Um am I the only one who has watched Criminal Minds or 1st 48?? Statistically most missing persons are found before the 48th hour. And the likelihood of finding them afterward, drops significantly. Good luck m80

...exactly, why the hell did you come to this board, asking about your missing 11 yo daughter, when you should be more concerned on finding her

She's out sucking nigger dick.
Too bad OP, she could have been a good girl, but now she's a whore for Jamal's "big" black cock.

Ask the McCanns for help

shit dude, I hope you can find her...

What kind of retarded school is it? They don't call the parents straight when a 11 yo kid isn't attending class? Is it a nigger school?

have you asked john podesta yet?

Pretty sure that was Taken.

Some creepy guy has probably called her over during recess and because her parents are shit she went along with the stranger. He has probably already raped her, strangled her, possibly raped her again and hid the body.

Post pics of her, we'll help you look

It may just be that she ran off with an internet/school boyfriend for a day or few OP
Don't lose hope, kids are morons

Sorry OP that sucks. A lot of people are going to call you a faggot and stuff, but I feel for you dude. That sucks a lot.

Sup guys I think one of my bois could be behind this lil situation.

Taken is just another example. Any form of entertainment that is based on missing persons will base their source on actual statistics and cases. Obviously, not all of them are 100% accurate but just as in Taken, 48 hours is the window. The show First 48 is a show about what the cops are doing right now to find OPs daughter.

That's not even me.
She doesn't have one but police have done some checking of the home computer aswell as tablets and all for evidence. They haven't told us what they've found or if they have found anything yet.
Did you even read? CAN you read? I have to WAIT for law enforcement. I've been searching aswell for hours, and the one time I'm venting you think I haven't done any of that shit?
Thanks.
I have no idea. Wife had a big blow up with the staff there about it all.

She's probably just met up with someone she met on the internet.

Hopefully it's just a guy in his 50s who was feeling lonely. I'm sure he'll drop her round in a few days.

I found the kidnapper OP

Just buy a new one, geez.

?? Im pretty sure a guy in his 50s whos lonely doesnt get an 11yo around and then make her cookied and put on disney films cus he wants company. Shes probably been entered and possibly by a few different guys. OP can only hope they give her back once theyre done with her.

OP where do you live? Which Country, city?

Faggot

don't worry
even when she is dead her pictures will be posted in rekt/gore threads to keep the memory alive. if you are lucky her dead body even becomes a meme in some way.
keep your head up OP

Is this an accurate rendition of the perp?

It's really not that hard to have another kid just calm down, maybe you'll get a son next time

> Being this edgy

The thing is calming down, user. I know in that situation is fucking impossible. This is gonna sound really fucking gay but try to have faith that she's gonna be found.

>OP where do you live? Which Country, city?
This.
Give all details, someone may be able to help.

>11 year old girl missing
yeah shes definitely raped and killed by now

They don't find the majority of missing persons in the first 48-72 hours, you dumb fuck. It's that if you DON'T find them in that time frame, your chances of ever finding them are slim to none.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Everyone is aware of that, newfag.

She's being gangbanged right now by several pedos on their 40's

^ what this nigger said ^

lurk moar

lurk moar

>having a father who browses 4chin

I bet OP molested her that is why she went missing

Miami

hope you find her, also listen to this youtu.be/L4EDy6wTOsg

Quit raping your daughter in your dungeon and pretending she's missing fag

It's obvious, someone sneaked into the school at recess and grabbed her, she's probably getting raped as we speak

samefags

Cuban beaners. About 5'9". Dark hair.
Kill them all OP.

lurk moar

I live in Calgary AB. Law enforcement said there should be flyers and media coverage potentially on it today. Her name is Zoe. I won't say the last name because of the people here but if you are in this region and see a flyer with her face on it, or hear a media report about it, you'll get more details.

I'm off to the police again right now and will see if there's anything else they can tell me or if there's anything I can do.
If anything happens I'll update around this time tomorrow.

Just wanted to vent. Thanks for the well wishes.
Have a good day.

Pretty much this. She'll be covered in cum and have da..grandaddy issues for life

>implying some autist on here wouldn't just bake cookies for his 11 year old internet girlfriend and then send her safely home after watching some Disney

>year 2006
>has children
fucking retarded nigger cuck.
you're like a fucking rat in a cage waiting for some giant cat to eat you and your family alive.

perpetuating this life cycle of pain and death and agony is the most selfish and idiotic thing anyone can do

kill your faggot self for having exposed someone to this awful goddanm life. she's probably being raped and injected with aids ridden semen right now. then she'll have her organs cut out (no anestethic bcus that costs too much money) to be sold on the black market.

you should've been the one who was kidnapd you piece of fucking shit

>knows the world is shit and filled with evil sacks of shit
>decides to bring a little shitbag into the world who will either have to suffer other shitbags their whole life
>can't even defend said shitbag from the other shitbags
>that or your little shitbag will become a shitbag making life worse for everyone around them

Good luck finding her, I can't imagine how shitty this must be to go through.

If there is any digital footprints, we'll find her.

lurk moar

Edgy McMan tits over here.

The world has always been shit you nigger, he lives in the USA meaning he has a higher standard of living than nearly everyone in history. There are million of genuinely happy people on this planet and if you can glean even one moment of happiness yourself then it's worth fucking existing. Your life sucks because you choose to have it suck and you're a lazy fucking faggot who should kill himself if he thinks things are so terrible.

I'm glad I was born, and so is everyone else I know. I'm going to have six fucking kids just for you, fag.

Kids don't have school on Saturdays you have been b8ted

This. Always strive for more. Get a hobby and make it a profession. At least dedicate to something before you die

No problem bro

Its Monday

Op you need to fuck your wife today
She's going to not want to because it's insensitive and her little girl is missing but you will have 0 chances if your kid isn't found soon

So you need to fuck her TODAY

It is better for the both of you if your wife ends up pregnant after you two lose hope, if your child isnt found

timezones, brah

Ok can we circulate the missing poster without being degenerates? The only meme i wana see is "5/01/2017 the day Sup Forums helped find a missing girl." as much bad publicity as we get, can we get some good?

Did u ever consider Darwin, or sue school for no cameras or security

i see you got your priorities straight

Uh oh! We've found the fat greasy super bitter virgin!
"Sex is stupid! Having kids is stupid! I'm dead inside cause I can't get pussy!"

Shit i didn't think about this. He said 36 hours the kid has been mia. So she disappeared from school on a weekend?

atleast if someone hurts her you can count on Dexter to avenge her for you

F A K E A N D G A Y

They do have weekend programs

If you tell Sup Forums were you have last confirmed she was maybe someone can acess som cameras?

try tracking her phone

SHE IS DEAD. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON.
FFS

Such a fucking beta this OP.
just get a new kid wtf, you can enjoy the first years again too! This must be a blessing and all you do is cry like a baby!

alberta.missing.report

Contact the phone company. Maybe they can ping her phone and triangulate its location, and hopefully her.

come on boys 5/01/17

Hillary has her now. Sorry, bro.