Would you date a single mother?

Would you date a single mother?

No

more of righty

Only if her daughter was cute.

I am right now.

Before a kid.

her daughter has a butt chin and should be exterminated...

never again. every warning you've ever been given is true

I'd date her daughter

the mom has one too, she's just too fucking fat to see it

I see how you got the kid

not one in those ghastly clothes

Absolute degeneracy, her face looks like it's been rammed by a goodwill shopping cart.

Tried once. Never again. Don't do it anons. You will be going down a dark and painful road.

After.

explain?

this.

no. /thread

whats her instagram?

Depends on the age and looks of the daughter.
>Daughter in pic too young.

No, I've tried.
They have better attitudes in general... B.B. it you have to wonder if it's because they are now less of a commodity now that they have baggage. Also they get super clingy, super fast..... and they will ALWAYS claim:
I don't need no help raising my kid. But you KNOW they do.

pros: you can now date the girl that used to be out of your league
Cons: raising some other duds offspring is not in my nature.

No I think to much bull shit to deal with.

Had sex with a single mom who had a boyfriend last june. Came inside her and she just gave birth a couple months ago. Haven't talked to her since then. So yeah, I would date a single mom.

>daughter in pic too old.

If she had MASSIVE TITS then maybe

I don't want to raise someone else's kid so no... also if the kid is mixed I wont even talk to her.

Thanks to teen mom we really don't have a choice these days.

is it any wonder back in the old days, when a school girl got pregnant, she dropped off the face of the earth? they didn't want to encourage it by leaving examples of it for other girls to see

this thread activated some deep anxiety about me never finding happiness from a grill because all the 8s,9s, and 10s are getting pumped full of semen and having children so young. fuck you ombre

I would fuck that

yes, and only to fuck her daughter while she is working

you might still be able to find happiness, user. just be prepared to face reality. she might love you a lot, but she will never love you as much as she loved her baby daddy, and you already know she's a dumb cunt with a child you'd have to raise. you'll just never be her first priority. you showed up too late in the game for that to happen.

>and that's the way it should be

Yes, I would. But, of course, WHY she's a single mother is important. Did her bf/husband leave her? Why? Did she leave him? Why? How many boyfriends ahd she? How many children are there? Etc. etc.

>single mother
>working

Dated a chick for a few weeks. She was mildly racist. Would say I hate niggers etc. Made her go from 7/10 to 8/10. Find out she has a kid...Uhmm ok. Meet kid...kid is half nigger. Wtf??? Never see her again.

Was pretty tight before the kid sucked the life out of them.

Would I date a divorced mother who got pregnant in wedlock? Yes. Would I date a girl who got knocked up in high school? No

damn right it is

no.

Absofuckinglutely not. I refuse to pay for someone else's child. If you think that you wont end up paying for it then you are fucking deluded. I'm not wasting my money on a child that i have zero loyalty to or obligation to. There isnt even a guaranty that you would stay with that woman for that long so you would have doubly wasted your money.

Ew no. Fuck no. Why the hell would anybody get in a relationship with a bitch who has proven she can't keep a man satisfied?

Dating a lady with a kid, and so far she is very much based in reality. Like, if you need to get your shit togather and get a career together, get a strange new mom in your life.

As far as her kid, she wants no help financially, period, for the kid since she has that set up already through other means.

So basically find the right MILF and you get good sex and a motivational shift supervisor

Only if she's a widow, not "my baby daddy is dead to me." Married, had a kid, husband died, in that order. And also only if he kid is white.

but user, that's not a single mother. widows are different. widows had the baby daddy taken from her. single mothers opted out

I try over and over to date single moms because I think it'll be easy pussy. It's not. They never have time for you and they continually blow you off / bail on plans because of their children. It's not even worth it. I'm not going to be a cuck dad either and I think they recognize that, which might be the source of the problem

Or he opted out

>single mothers opted out
kek
the men left them because theydidn't abort, and now they expect other men to raise their slut era product.

the point still stands. she demonstrated poor decision making ability and is still a dumb cunt

No. it shows a lack of commitment and poor decision making.

2 for the price of 1.

No, single moms are the scum of the earth. They usually still care more about themselves than their own kids. What's that saying, "It takes a village to raise a kid"? Well they just kicked half the village out. Usually the kid gets sheltered and won't get proper male figures in his/her life. That said the men women marry these days aren't exactly pinnacles of masculinity either. This whole system is fucked.

Depends on what type of person she is more than anything.

.ITT: "Would you guys eat a cake if it came with a cookie on the side which you could also eat?"

not that one.

>cake that fell on the floor and now has dirt and hair all over it

this.

I did recently for 1 year just broke up with her last week. the reason? she was still in love with her babys dad and probably fucking him. my advice be with a single mother whos babys daddy is dead or just start fresh with a girll who doesnt have kids

It depends on how old you are. I'm 37 single with no children (that's no accident) and I find the dating pool of single women with no children my age and even significantly younger than me to be very small.

At some point you have to consider it an option and something you can't rule out completely, if you're REALLY dead set on dating someone and not being a forever alone cave dweller.

My wife has 2 kids from previous relationships. Don't see a problem with it.

>make sure the baby daddy is dead
i second this

Stop dating old women, date younger. Kek. I feel your pain tho. I'm in my late 20s and I'm usually flirting with grills who are over their prime and are about to hit the wall. You know, the "reformed" sluts who want to settle down. I've only met a handful of women who I'd think would actually make for good wifey material. And even they would change over the years since it's in a woman's nature to stop pretending once they feel they don't need to keep up appearances anymore.

Tl;dr: Keep women on their toes and they'll be nice. Put your balls in their purse and you'll see their true colours.

No. I prefer responsible people.

user, when you reach my age, younger girls just think you're a creep

Nope

>My wife's kids
I hope when I grow up, I'll also be a meme

If it was this Jappo, I would

/thread

You're obviously not rich or attractive enough.

Honestly? No, I simply couldn't get passed the idea of raising another mans kids.

Maybe if I actually wanted children (this might change in the future) I would feel differently, however at the minute I would be mainly focused on the financial and lifestyle burden raising children brings, and I simply couldn't take that on for another man's children.

Which I guess makes me kind of weak, because I enjoyed a great childhood, mainly because of a great step-Dad who didn't have the same qualms about raising another man's children, and never treated me like anything other than a son.

I wish I could be as good a man as he is.

i remember my ex left her baby daddy for me because of the great sex we had, so yeah i became a motherfucker. the other dude tried hanging himself, and this dude is yolked nd all. hard to tell who is the real alpha haha

true statement

IDK. I'm 28, oldest I've dated this year is 28, youngest is 19. How old are you maybe. I guess it helps if you live in a student's town like I do.

Cuck

I'm in my late 30s and I still pull women in their early 20s... it's all attitude and confidence guys.

i'm 40. was hanging with plenty of 22 yo's up until i was 38. 39 and 40, i got no friends now, no chance of young pussy

He's from another generation user. The world has gone to shit, especially now online/mobile dating has gone mainstream. Nowadays even the fatties think they deserve an 8/10. Will be quite the joke once it sinks in that all those dicks that present themselves will never settle.

And why would you? before you know it your spare time is all going to your gf. Your life will be controlled by her emotions. Like I was going out with two buddies last night and both their gf's were harassing them on their phones. Sending text messages about trivial shit they want to fight about. I could only cringelaugh internally. Just get a fuckbuddy or two and live your life, that's my advice.

Depends why she's single. If the father died or some shit, fair enough. If he simply left her, he must've had a good reason. If he's black, she makes bad life decisions and is clearly unworthy for me.

Same, but are you paying child support right now?

I'm not and I love my no strings attached life. Glass half full my friend, glass half full.

fuck to tha naw

perfectly good for railing tho

/thread

Any tips? One of my fav techniques is just making fun of beta males I see passing in the street. "Look at that guy following his gf like a puppy", "Look at that sob who's getting ignored but isn't getting the message". I also say stuff like "I've seen it all" and I often reference to all the cool/crazy shit I've witnessed already.

>Would you date a single mother

Sup Forums would date a paraplegic with down syndrome

i'm not paying child support. the main thing that changed in my life was i quit doing drugs. the grills wanted me for the drugs

Be attractive and rich.

if they looked like that, no

So you two are basically in your 20s and think that love and marriage lasts forever like in fairy tales?

You got some some life experience to gain guys.

I am commenting on your comment only for the reaction pic. My new favorite. Thank you user.

I prefer not to flaunt my money even if I have it. Just a habit I guess, but it does keep away the gold diggers.

First, stop using the terms alpha and beta. Women think it's tacky and a sign of insecurity. (which it is)

...and insecurity never got ANYONE pussy.

>think that love and marriage lasts forever

Are you just butthurt because your father left you and your mom?

>Women think
>implying you of all people have any idea wtf women think

Lmao yeah those words will dry up a snatch faster than a bucket of salt. I don't say it like that. It's more implied that some people "get it" and others don't, implying I'm someone who can read in between the lines. Just a thought, seems to work.

Nope. They divorced when I was like 28.

In general, love fades. You can hold onto commitment if that's what you believe it the most important thing, but not everything ends in a happy ending.

kek

i would if she had a cute little boy i could cuddle

Nah but iv fucked a few of them.

yeah no shit doofus, nobody claimed that.