Do you shave your body? If so, where? How do you do it? How do you maintain it...

Do you shave your body? If so, where? How do you do it? How do you maintain it? My girlfriend thinks I should shave my whole body, apart of hair and face of course.

legs/ass
chest/back
arms

fuck your girlfriend, you showed up hairy and she accepted you

Back, pits, chest, ass, dick.
Men don't shave their legs.

No.

Yeah, she wants to rim me.

So she said it would be nice to shave legs and ass.

Tbh I shaved that area before and it was nice.

How do you shave your back and ass?

What's it like having shaved pits?

Just sugar waxed. Now I'm smooth as a baby's bottom. Feelsgoodman

Explain?

Shaved pits is so much better. Just stay off any deodorants for 24 hours after shaving, stings like a motherfucker.

Femanon here. Shave. Shave everywhere. Hairs gross. When sucking dick, the worst thing is when you have to stop because one of his fucking Pubes is in your mouth. It's disgusting. Also shaving makes your dick look bigger, otherwise half of its lost in the hair.

Do they grow back regularly?

Haha. My partner agrees.

I have been shaving my penis each week for the last two years.

It's so much slicker and feels amazing.

Rimming a hair asshole is the fucking worst. God. Just think of it like this: would you like her to shave? If yes then if she wants you to shave, shave? It's such a small thing

How would you shave what you cannot see tho?

Shave it accurately I mean?

It really depends on how fast you grow body hair in general. Of course the hair will grow back, but for me shaving once a month/6 weeks is enough to maintain. You shouldn't be hairless all the time, shaving weekly will leave your skin irritated.

No I don't shave anything except my face. My GF always told me she liked it unshaved, but recently I trimmed up quite a bit with just scissors and she seemed to be in to it.

I don't shave anything. I trim.

That shit about girls not wanting to suck your dick/rim your ass if you're hairy is either bullshit, or they're still in high-school. I have a hairy ass, and there are some girls that still want to lick it.

Trimming under the arms and around the dick
Trimming beard
Also trim my ass because shaved clean makes stubbles and that is fucking annoying, ass is the only place I would want totally shaved for hygienic reason but I just don't know how to wax it or whatever without stubbles appearing

Men without leg, arm and back hair are faggots

I only shave my dick, and I'm pretty hairy everywhere else. Would never shave body hair anywhere else. If that's what your gf wants, tell her to date women.

I'm 25 and still naturally have pretty much no back hair. Does that mean I'm a faggot?

I use hair removal cream on my ass. No stubble. Just fine tapered hair that slowly grows back. Waxing doesn't cause stubble neither but it's painful and difficult to do yourself.

enjoy it. I was the same until late 30s and it all started sprouting. now I wish I didn't have any.

>face
>balls and the base of dick, trim the bush above dick
>around butthole
>armpits every 4 months or so when the hair grows because cba to trim it

I don't have a lot of body hair and I'm blonde so no need to shave much.

No
You have lots of small soft hairs all over your body, everyone grows these
If you make them away you are a faggot

everything below eyes
once a week

I'm 30 and I have no chest or back/shoulder hair.

Can grow full, thick beard but 0 chest hair.

pit hair grow fast

I'll look Into this creme stuff
Looks like a good tip

Mine don't. Takes several months for them to grow to a stage where they're like noticeable and need a trim.

And since it's way easier to just shave the whole thing off that's what I do.

how long does it take? Where and how do you do it?

Well yeah, but everyone has that pretty much all over. By that definition, everyone's got a hairy back.

I have very little back, shoulder, or chest hair, but I have lots of leg, arm, and ass hair, and dense pubes if I let them grow all the way in. I don't get why it's distributed like this

no. I'm not a faggot. I shave my face.

If you're going to start removing your ass hair make sure you get a sponge and scrub your ass when you shower to exfoliate. Follow it up with some kind of lotion, baby oil, cream. Literally anything will do.

Removing ass hair and then sitting on your ass a lot will give you ass pimples and ingrown hair. Exfoliate and then moisturize.

I only grow hair in the usual spots. Just started getting hair on my shoulders, that's the extent of the shaving, and face. Otherwise I just trim. If a girl doesn't like it, then she van go fuck herself.
I'm a man not a boy, I don't have time to shave my balls, chest, etc because I got shit to do.

A back with hair on it Is not the same as a hairy back but yes
The problem I have are with faggots that want their entire body hairless
Hairless men legs are by far the worst in that regards

>has time to shitpost on Sup Forums
>doesn't have time to take care of his crotch jungle

fucking this

I've been doing it for around 7 years so it takes me about 20 - 30 minutes. I do it sitting under the shower. I don't use shaving creams.

I know a ton of guys who are hairless below the neck because they're MMA fighters. I'd like to see you call them faggots to their face.

There's a difference between removing body hair because of sport and removing body hair because you want a dick up your ass.

i shave my face and crotch under shower

Fuckoff Faggot Nu-Male
You are not a real men

>I'm insecure about my manhood

If you think that your body hair or beard determines your manliness than you're the furthest thing from being a man.

Are you stupid?
He said he trims it, that's enough that it is easy to hold clean and it's far less work then actual shaving + you get no ingrown hairs and no bitch gets hair into her mouth when sucking it

I shave everywhere except my head.

I am a heavy lifter and exercise regularly.

I look kinda like pic related.

Plus my wife loves my shaven slippery cock.

Yes, but not because of that

Mma fighter's are pretty much faggots, but you are right I wouldn't tell that to their face
Professional swimmers shave their legs too to reduce waterfriction but even if I understand and respect that reasoning they still look pretty gay

Girls love smooth balls.

Face. Sometimes.

I shaved my body hair in two occasions in my early 20s. Its hell. As that hair grows back you get itchy and prickly all over.

Up to you man. Nair yourself or tell her to fuck herself.

Using the beard trimmer on pubes is about it outside of the normal stuff like beard/hair..

I know that all the "If you shave it it'll grow back faster" stuff has been proven to be bullshit, but it's like shaving your head, it sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass..

Once a week in the shower I shave my head, pits, and balls. Takes me about an extra ten minutes at most.

>anime watching, neckbeard who doesn't even lift is the authority on faggotry

Go fap to some traps or waifus.

Legs, balls, ass, arms, face, anywhere I can reach with a razor other than my hair and eyebrows/lashes.

I shave my legs, I'm a pro cyclist.

Okay I'm not a pro, but it looks pro.

Other than that, nothing else.

>Its hell. As that hair grows back you get itchy and prickly all over.
Completely stops itching after the first couple of times

>implying I watch anime
>implying I'm a neckbeard

If I had the money I'd get laser removal for my entire body except hair... that it going away on it's own...

>I'm a pro cyclist.
>Okay I'm not a pro, but it looks pro.

Does it? Ill remember that if i lose my gf and have some kind of weird mid life crisis phase.

Thanks.

Shave or at least trim your junk if you expect anyone to want to go down on you. I think shaved legs/pits are weird on men but I do trim the hair there. I also shave my upper arms because the hair that grows there is weirdly long but sparse.

Laser hair removal isn't entirely permanent.

Anything but legs and pits.

the skin just needs to get used to it. I remember how it feels after the first shave... like total regret

ITT: FAGGOTS WHO SHAVE

I HAVE BEEN A HAIRY ALPHA MALE SINCE BIRTH AND IM SLAYING PUSSY

How do I shave my asshole? Can I just slather Nair up in the crevasse and let it go to work? Also I've never been able to get my sack smooth as silk, only down to the prickly bullshit. If I try farther I usually just knick em.

>I'm a pro cyclist

So you're a cycle courier, then.

I use a HUGE wod of cream standing in the shour and shave my junk in straight lines.

You will get some cuts that WILL bleed abit but the shower will stop all the cuts from bleeding further.

Let your bf do it for you.

put a mirror in front of you and sit on chair with legs up. once you learn the lay of the land you can doing just by squatting.

My girlfriend likes it all hairy
>think a smooth asian girl would like a smooth body
>not in this case
But when I did shave my body, I just used my clippers on my body to trim everything after cutting my hair, because going completely smooth is too much faggotry