You wake up and this wimpish, soft-as-shite, liberal tit is your country's president

You wake up and this wimpish, soft-as-shite, liberal tit is your country's president.

What do you do?

Celebrate

Could be worse

You Krauts are fucking insane though.

Be happy because we finally got a decent president

He won a boxing fight, can do pushups one handed, fit and good looking. He probably can beat you up but you'll spill gay spaghetti infront of him.

nigga, pls.

Kill the opposition so he loses.

wait

>country

the United Kingdom is a post-national society.

can't deny it.

>You wake up and this wimpish, soft-as-shite, liberal tit

you described every anglo

Trump?

Suck his dick.
>trump
>anglo

>wimpish, soft-as-shite, liberal tit
it's an act to be honest

he just attention whores and tells people what they want to hear

Kill myself

Isn't he secretly the most powerful leader in the world? Praise weedman.

commit a hate crime

I've grown to like Trudeau. I suspect his ultra-progressive persona is really just a fake personality to trick liberals. He secretly knows leftism is cancer, so he puts it on overdrive to fatigue normal voters, while not actually instituting any real long term damaging lefty policies.

>Canada

How do you live with the shame? Even our cryptokike Banker is better than this. How have any of you not offed yourselves yet?

>immediately sells all our gold reserve like he did with canada
>world economy collapses

probably starve to death desu

>gold reserve
it's not the 1970s

Rejoice because that would mean that Canada is now a republic.

Look what it did to the Canadian dollar, and they didn't have much gold to begin with.

The Canadian dollar is being hurt for the same reason the Euro is being hurt. The US dollar is just becoming really strong.

Yeah it just so happened to coincide with weedman selling all the countries gold.

The Trudeaus have always been like that. The family uses their position in the party to influence government support for certain industries and buy and sell accordingly

His father made a major mint off getting the government to support northern mining operations that he just happened to have a stake in.

>while not actually instituting any real long term damaging lefty policies.
that's where you're wrong

But for the rest you're partially right. If you actually look in detail at policy, you quickly realize that Weedman is actually a huge hypocrite. But millenials, being the cancerous fucktards that they are, still like him because he takes twitter selfies and walks in gay pride parades. I wish I were only joking.

i want to feel the head of Trudeau's cock on the back of my throat

has he made weed legal yet though?

The amount of gold he sold was fucking nothing. Canada had already sold the vast vast majority of their gold reserves in the 90s. What was left when Trudeau sold it was less than probably what exists in a single Trump hotel.

The gold had absolutely nothing with the Canadian Dollar's decline. The USD is just cucking every currency in the world right now.

Smoke weed erry day

ask myself what happened to the parliamentary system

Good for us.

Fuck his boipucci

Eh, what would change?

No :(.

This. A feminist would not sells millions in weapons and equipment to 3rd world countries like Saudi Arabia. Someone who is against war wouldn't invest more in the military than the Conservatives did. Someone who claims protecting tje environment would not want to build an oil pipeline crossing the country and multiple protected rivers/forests. Someone who is all for multiculturalism would accept that Quebec is a nation within a nation.

All memes aside I don't know if Trudeau Jr is worse than Trudeau Sr.