Who's got a bigger dick? Yeah I'm pretty hung

Who's got a bigger dick? Yeah I'm pretty hung

I like that cock. Perfect for sucking

Thanks, it's a decent mouthful

Is that while it's erect or just flaccid?

Sort of semi

thats a pretty big clit

It's a dick!

Ha ha fag! The joke is on you! Mines twice as small as that!

Rock hard

Cum for me, baby. I want to see you blow that hot load.

Now that's a cock

I leak more than blow

Even better. Show me those wet shorts...

Mods, cp

Question: How can you be that fucking hairy and think to yourself, "Oh, I'll just trim up my cock a bit. I will look bigger and no one will notice." How does shit like that happen?

at least you can get hard

not everyone like to have itching balls etc. it maybe looks bigger bit I am not sayin I have 10ยด long cock omg, calm down.

Just asking dude. I'm not judging. I've got a little bit of a hair hang up myself. But I take it all off. I have to get lots of sun so I look like an Indian. Otherwise, I'm just a hairless white boy.

You can get hard too. Don't play coy. You just get off on the humiliation. So get hard and show us what you're really packing so we can really make fun of you.

ok, well Its one of the oldest pics I have, this one is way newer. kinda had to figure out how much I dont need to shave without itching.

Haha you're right, but like I really can't right now at least. Speedballin' so my dicks staying at -20% erection.

Shave it all, man. Once you get it all off it's a quick 3 minute swipe every day in the shower. And if you stick to it you never itch. I've been shaving for 20 years including my armpits. Trust me. Silk sheets feel so much better when you're smooth.

I understand. I take addy sometimes and I get so GD horny but just can't get hard. I totally feel your pain. I mean, your pleasure.

Probably the only place I can ask this, how did you get your adderall prescribed, if you have one at least. Narcolepsy is in my family and I suffer from it a bit mildly, I was thinking about going in for that.

I dont like taking stimulants everyday, actually hate it lol. Sometimes once a week I need a pick-me-up for my night shifts.

I am ok with this kind of shave, its comfortable and it looks less awkward.

Honestly, it's really easy. There are 'pill mill' doctors in every state. Just google ADHD with your city name in it. They are usually located near a college. Go in, take the 'test' (google will give you the answers) and get prescribed. You get the lowest dose first...the next month it's a bit higher, and so on until you are at the max. It's really that easy. All you need is the 100 bucks for the doctor visit and the 100 bucks for the prescription. And that's if you have no insurance.

But...I want to see you shaved. Actually, my I want to shave you. It's my sexual fetish and I love to make guys smooth all over. And a hairy stud like you wets my panties all the way through. Sorry for that...but it's the truth.

Your mom has a bigger dick