Why?

> club
> crest

wtf.

What's wrong?

>Murica

I grabbed your girl's crest at the club mate

>team wears all black alternates

Dude like wtf???? Like watch a real sport or something fag!!!1!!

joke's on you my girl's a crestlet

>team wears white at home and colors on the road

My family has produced and sold menswear for over 75 years. I grew up in the fashion offices of 7th Avenue in NYC. My childhood was spent around suit samples and the top fashion designers of the world.

Adolf's fashion sense is objectively trash, unless you think swag=fashion. His "style" flies in the face of every tenet of menswear design. Like I said, he dressed like a cheap pimp.

Criminally underrated post

Criminally obvious samefaggot

>the decrepit favela of (you)

Ever since I left this city

>jersey

criminally huelocausted

Yeah it actually kinda baffles me too. I get using neutral colors that compliment the colors of your crest, but why do teams like City have a melted Fanta can for a jersey, or Inter's sprite jersey? Looks ass.

Why does Australia use our colours?

>team's kit is yellow

it's THE city, dumbass

> I grew up in the fashion offices of 7th Avenue in NYC.

Did you expect him to wear a three-piece suit while he gassed your grandfather for the third time?

>flag has Colgate colors
>uses orange

>Team reveals new jersey
>Teams crest has changed its colors to match those of the new shirt

australia's teams inspired by their national flower, the golden wattle. they ignored the flag i guess

I should explain
Yellow national teams are okay
But yellow clubs are all cancer

>Yellow national teams are ok
Loving every laugh.

Romania is never ok

>national team uses colours that aren't on its flag

The first stadtholder of the Dutch Republic was William I of Orange, who joined with Dutch nationalists and led the struggle for independence from Spain. Partly out of respect for him, the first flag adopted by the Dutch was a horizontal tricolour of orange, white, and blue. It became known as the Prinsenvlag ("Prince's flag") and was based on the livery of William of Orange.[5] The orange dye was particularly unstable and tended to turn red after a while, so in the mid-17th century, red was made the official colour. The flag has flown since then, but was confirmed by Royal Decree only in 1937, at the same time the colour parameters were exactly defined

Just another reason to dump the cuckstamp off our flag

>jersey
>colors

>club
>crest

jesus m8 pick a side

It's not like you always used those colors though.

Your shirt was white and blue and you changed it because of literal PTSD