What do women want ?

what do women want ?
and how do we give it to them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dirtysite.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want to have their needs fulfilled. You ask her what she wants and give it to her.

They want pretty much what guys want

A chocolate dick that cums money. You only give them what they want when you're ready for them to leave.

Who the fuck cares? Not even woman know what they want, once you give it to them they'll change it to something else, and if you can't then they'll find some other sucker that can until they change it up on them too..

You don't give it to them.

Not even that. When you're ready for them to leave you just tell them to fuck off.

>what do women want ?
penis
>and how do we give it to them ?
hard

Attention and care, like everyone else

Pretty much. No one's getting my magic chocolate dick.

Schools out already huh?

I'll tell you: they don't know. this is why you, as a man, need to tell them what they want.

worst motherfucking advice I have ever heard in my life... woman do not know what they want

Hes pretty much right

Now when a woman sees you she will know on the spot if shes going to fuck you be with you or just tease you

Find the one that is too stupid to do any of those and treat her like a woman

Thousand of years being used and servicing men aint going to change with a few feminist saying otherwise

So what do woman want ..... to be slaves and be provided a stable household and make sure their offspring will be able to live.

dirtysite.xyz/

now open dont miss it

Go find a girl who doesnt like care and dedication. When i say attention i dont mean "whoring" online, i mean attention as a guy who really cares about her

End yourself fucking sand nigger

ask an adolescent question....

salsa?

>worst motherfucking advice I have ever heard in my life... woman do not know what they want

Nobody does. Our wants and needs change daily.

a tall, handsome guy with money.

Women DO know what they want. Money, power, material possessions. Absolutely all they want is a free ride through life without actually having worked.

They just don't want to admit it and risk being outed as a gold digger. I'm serious.

>what do women want ?
penis
>and how do we give it to them ?
in vagina

this
never go by what a woman says.

devil knows what's up.

name of the gurl?

fuck off