User we want to move to England but are scared, do you really hate Slavs?

>user we want to move to England but are scared, do you really hate Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://express.bydgoski.pl/365285,Przez-45-minut-zniewazali-Turkow-Szokujace-fakty-z-Torunia.html&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, they are ok

These ukie lesbians would be 10/10s here

Slavs are not even human

Aryan babes

I am a baby Aryan
Neither Jew nor Rastafarian
Better my country full of Slavs
Than full of Islamitarians

>do you really hate Slavs?
only polish scum

I was really surprised by eastern euros. I thought you'd all be ultranationalistic paki bashers.

From what I've seen the women are pakibashers, but not the kind of bashing I'd expect. My paki(?) mate dated a Polish girl for 7 months and a Romanian girl(surprisingly white) for a few weeks.

I'm know two Bulgarians here as well and they are friends with a black guy.

What about those videos of eastern euros training in the forest with guns and shit to form right wing death squads?

their women are meme tier, trashy skanks

it's funny because right wingers hype them up... but eastern european women love non-white men, more than western europeans

Romanians are not slavs

the nationalistic ones stay in their own nations

there are plenty of non-white sex tourists like Roosh V who go to Eastern Europe purely for the girls, they're not that nationalistic

Those stay in their countries, why would people who hate nonwhites move to countries with significant nonwhite population?

Polish women fuck niggers and arabs when they get a chance because they're raised in firm and grip society, which doesn't tolerate it. Polish men are digusted by the thought of women fucking niggers, so the Polish women see it as exotic and "hur dur i'm gonna get back at my conservative, fat and moustached daddy"

Women's suffrage was a mistake and seeing how Pooland already gave women rights in medieval era makes perfect sense why Pooland was fucked over by literal germanshit barbarians.

For money, its all an act to integrate they love the money they get they love working. You think they love nonwhites too? Nah they would happily kill them for money, they are still nationalistic its just all an act.
When they get drunk in their houses with their families and friends they will speak their minds

There is difference between hating shitskins and being nationalistic

Slavs look like seals or walruses to me

For Polish people it is the same thing

They have job quotes for Ukrainians but no GF quots for me.

>My paki mate
Kys.

No, but the Gov won't let you come over with me on my NEET lifestyle.

>slavs
>white

Nice meme.

all fat people do
ancestors of the Poles settled in Sweden, Island, Denmark and Norway.
Pommeranian vikings even burned down south Sweden and genocided Danes.

Go on, ignore the genetic and historic ties between us.

Da.

>What about those videos of eastern euros training in the forest with guns and shit to form right wing death squads?
100% legit, we are all sectratly in Black Hundreds here.

fug, meant Iceland :DD

it's called Islandia in Poolish.

He said Eastern Euros, not just Slavs.

But russia88 is jewish propaganda, normal russians love churkas and central asian slaves r-right?

t. Ahmed

Russia88 is jewish propaganda because nazis depicted as cucks there

Why did your nobles have these Tatar-style hats? Youour armor is purely Western but these hats trigger me.

>nazis depicted as cucks there
Hmm, I guess I must've watched a different movie where they beat up tajiks and beat other central asians up run them over in a truck and shoot them

No idea what is Russia88, probably some Asperger nest. Russians hate Caucasians and we have bad feelings towards some other ethnicities, mainly Turkish. Don't care about Asians, we just don't want them into Russia.

>Polish men are digusted by the thought of women fucking niggers
I know a Polish bus driver that is friends with a paki/poo tho and they seem to be friends and shake hands and chat friendly from what i've seen on the bus.

I'm starting to think that Sup Forums users are not an accurate representation of the people in their countries. Reminds me of the time i tried to shit post with a cute australian girl irl and ended up upsetting her haha.

>Why did your nobles have these Tatar-style hats?
It has more to do with Sarmatians/Scythian and Persian style.

Our nobility believed to be descendant of Sarmatian warriors.
There is a difference between normal human connection and tolerating nigger spawn with white woman.

You will get looks of disgust.

They didn't kill anybody except a churka in the end. The moment on the bridge was a pure cuckery because their didn't kill them all instantly.

>Sarmatians/Scythian and Persian sty
Ah, yes. I always forget that Tatars mostly took themselves than they invented. Some goes for military equipment we took from them. It have deeper roots.

You dont seem to realise that due to communism Eastern Europe was white only fot decades, several generations grew up without seeing niggers or browns, i dont count gypsies since they are domestic. People here are simply not used to other races, and due to media and actual terrorists/thugs dark skin=bad. PC culture is nonexistant here and governments are not trying to change mentality of people since they think the same. This doesnt mean that wveryone darker than A4 gets instakilled by nazis, you can have great time in EE as dark skinned person, you can even fuck girls, but there will be lot of instances where your skin color will be problem for people, some will stare, some will shout at you, some girls dont even talk to dark people. In cities its not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be, rural is different story. All in all, its not dangerous for nonwhite person, but its definitely way harder than in other places and if you are emotional person people hating you because of race will get to you

stay away roasties

only qt slavic bois are allowed in

>some girls dont even talk to dark people
hot, would they spit at me too? maybe kick my balls or laugh at my cock?

slavs are bunch of kcmodded people
communism turned them more pacifist than westerners
eastern europe is less racist than western europe

>You dont seem to realise that due to communism Eastern Europe was white only fot decades,
that maybe one of the few thing communism did good for the east.

sure, t*rk

>Turkish students in Poland forced to kneel and beg

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://express.bydgoski.pl/365285,Przez-45-minut-zniewazali-Turkow-Szokujace-fakty-z-Torunia.html&edit-text=&act=url

agree eastern people are nice and really beautiful, they are decent and humble i ike them. And their women are god-tier

To be honest from women its more of a fear/disgust than anger so they would just run

Name 1 (one) country without women who want to jump the foreign dick

Fuck off we're full.

mean

This but are the women really coalburners or are they a loud minority. In the us actual rates of mix race births are really low. Ive seen maybe 3 mix race couples at my university in texas and they are all white men and Asian women. Most girls stick to their own kind

>Pommeranian
>vikings

or just pirates you retard also they weren't Poles we in fact waged wars with them

>Eastern Europe
>white ever

>kcmodded people
explain this kc rune to me

wat