cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6896/cervical-orgasm-guide/
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/how-to-have-a-cervical-orgasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oneigekko.tumblr.com/post/156885390847/questfortheporkyporter-alexsunshine5

nice one

>piss .webm thread
fify

Does my dick need to be that big to make a girl squirt? I'm only 5"

I dont think so, the girl has to get an orgasm, and that should be doable with 5''

But what do I know, virgin here

Dude, you always have your fingers and toys to use? The fuck do you need a long dick for?

Orgasms created by cervix stimulation are much more intense than clitoral stimulation. Most women are around 7" deep so you will need to be a little longer to pound the cervix.

>Cervix Stimulation

Motherfucker, do you even know what the G-Spot is? Get the fuck off Sup Forums and come back when you wont be underage Sup Forumsand

First link on Google. Good enough source. Don't be so ignorant.
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6896/cervical-orgasm-guide/

Piss thread

That's peepee dawg

This.

And another.
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/how-to-have-a-cervical-orgasm
An article on both of these sites should be confirmation enough. I'm not wasting my time searching hard for research papers and scientific articles.
Be mad you little dick manlet. The last two women I've been with have had cervical orgasms. It's only two because it took me a long time to learn how to get the amount of pressure just right.

it's fuckin' piss.
female cum comes out her vag, this camgirl clearly squirts liquid above the vag, where the urethra is.

>Trusting something from Cosmo
>Not knowing that they just put stuff in the mag to attact attention with little research
>Obviously not knowing what the G-Spot is
>Getting this butthurt that someone on an Anonymous image board has proved that the last 2 women you were with lied to you about orgasming.
>2017

Ishygddt

>Limp dick manlet found

I never seen women fake a spasm but they must be talented actresses. The G-spot is also different and consider a different type of orgasm.
There are plenty of articles out there on it. The only reason you wouldn't want it to be true is if your dick could never give a woman that.

>Having no idea how Female Ejaculation works and being an uninformed idiot.
>2017

Jesus Christ, are all of you 12 year old? For fucks sake!

Got a squirting GF a while ago. Loved it. Was really no piss. Miss it very much. But she was a bitch

Buthurt female detected.
But really though, not the dude you replied to but of you've fucked more than one girl Youd know It's piss dude.

You got pissed on and enjoyed it you fucking cuck!

>Implying that I need a dick, when I own plenty of Dildos, and happen to be very skilled with my hands.
>Implying the only way to give a girl and orgasm is with your fucking dick
>Being this naive and immature

Seriously, get off Sup Forums, you're not welcome here underage summerfag.

I don't really care what it is, I just happen to know that it doesn't come fro the vagina, that's creaming.

It was piss, friend

No, it wasn't. We tested it. If she used the toilet before we fuck, the liquid amount she was squirting was the same. Take a look at wiki. It doesn't have to be pee.

If my GF was squirting it tasted and smells like nothing. Very unlike pee.

LOVE getting a chick to squirt. Gotten a few to do it for their first time. Makes me feel like a god whenever I do.

>I'm not wasting my time searching hard for research papers and scientific articles.

lol

>squirt thread
>only 2 actual squirt webms
>rest is virgins arguing
Sounds about right