smash

both smash

Smash

got moar, can dump or you can just look it up idk

?

smash

50/50

How so?

I want to say I would fuck her brains out but theres a quality to her that reminds me of the woman from the Thor films, Jane foster. That female is always making me think of terrible things to do to jewish girls using an electric sander and kosher salt. i aggressively hate and despise spiled princess bitches and OPs pic screams spoiletries are afoot.

Smash all

Stripper club located in a remodeled chickenhouse material. Would fuck with a Miller Lite beer bottle and snort coke off her clit.

Either put that nigger cow on a diet or strap her back in her pen and shove food down her throat till shes ready to burst. Grotesque looking fatty.

Looks like the college professor from the American version of Shameless. Probably cucks her husband daily. pass. She looks medicated on xanax. disgusting liberated clitwhore.

?

Pass. Possibly a trap and those thin lips make for terrible blowjobs. I know. My sister in law has thin lips like that and she gets on my nerves so much when sucking my dick im tempted to tell my wife just to end the affair.

Smash

Pass! Whats wrong with you guys? Is this an Antifa thread trying to shove suburban bitches down our throats? No one wants these Mall bitches that are just label whores and liberated cuckmakers. Why not find some trashy working class women? a few tattoos...maybe a fight scar on the upper lip...some real fucking emotions in her face...some actual LIFE in her eyes? You guys are fucking worthless if these are your types. Nothing is worse than shackling yourselves to label whore status climbers. Women that have never been to college, like getting dirty helping fix shit outside, and like to fuck in the grass next to a pond are the best.

So far 816 is the only female that meets my sleezy standards. You fags can have these others. leave her to me.

I'd play smash bros with her. Gotta work on my wobble.

Look at the fucking ridiculous upper lip. GTFO here with that Jew spoonfed degeneracy. Its either thin lips with terrible blowjobs or a nigger lip they love to pout out with...FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to to soft luscious rose colored lips girls used to have? WHO NIGGERED UP OUR BITCHES?

always pass
always swerve
and if all else fails
claim AIDs.

Seriously, thats what I expect a womans lip to look like after she backtalks one time too many. Thats fucking gross to look at on the reg. And i hate that club nose too. She has nigger DNA I bet. If not in her blood often in her mouth.

More

hmmm...she gains a pint or two for being open to alley-rape but i think thats the ugly lip bitch from before and i will not be misled by my cock.

STOP!!!! lemonfacing was bad enough.Please dont encourage this stupid as fuck tongue out expression. that only appeals to lesbians. its like shes dyke-whistling.

smash + smash!

Let me help you . Heres what we need to save this thread...
>a redneck girl in a halter top and cut off denim shorts wearing a confedrate flag cap.
>a herion junkie that has given up on life but still has slinky sexy looks.
> a girl that maybe lost half an arm and the rest is shitty tat sleeve...just black/green ink tats...no color...shes poor and has to do shameful things to make ends meet.
>a runaway, of age probably, with the devil in her eyes and a sense of wild adventure. you know she will get in the van.
>a girl with no make up that has the xfactor where she aint pretty but you cant help staring at her while your balls tingle.
>a trashy as fuck redneck stripper with bloodshot eyes about to pass out after too many pills.

smash! would force my dick and balls into her mouth

Smash. this one i like for private reasons.

smash, like that piggy nose

Pass. She almost certainly owns a horse. She even looks like one.

do you have her full body bikini?

>17
Private reasons?

Do you know who Beta Ray Bill is? She looks like she should mate with Beta Ray Bill. You have a weird fetish for horse-women.

nice! better quality?

smash or pass?

smash all day long. Got more?

smash or pass?

show the topless pic of her already

i recognize the moles

Well, she has some trashy qualities underneath.I can sense these things. Theres a chance shes been with a nigger though and that would ruin it. Theres an even better chance she would fuck at a wedding reception while drunk. She looks a little stressed and i like stressed out women ready to break at any momnet if given a slight push. i like to give the push.

Bland feminist. Pass.

Smash or pass?

You'd probably be her first nigger.

Please suffocate daddys little princess with that pillow. thank you.

Smash long time

Smash/Pass?

Hm...Im undecided. I want to smash but she looks like a fighting type. im getting too old to deal with sustained resistance. I like her husbands study though.

she has a nice ass

Smash or pass?

im a huge fan, more?

Id actually be her first white trash. Ive played that role so many times...good girls from good homes just ruined but once they get past being disowned due to me they begin to live free for the first time. yeah...Id ruin that girls life to save her.

Which one? The Moon, the gypsie or the guy?

Smash / pass?

Pass

S/P?

smash
pass
smash
smash
smash

Moar?

smash
Smash
Smash
Smash
Pass
Pass
Pass
Smash
Smash
Pass
Smash both
Smash
Smash

Smash unless its the OP girl then pass even at my own loss. i hate jew bitches the most.

Smash

That makes absolutely no sense. Run along Joe Dirt.

Stop it dude her fucking hat should read Mule instead of noel...damn nigga we get it...you got a thing for Mr. Ed.

well maybe you would change your mind should you have her tits in front of you.
BTW it's her study

The gypsy, clearly.

Tony?

Maybe its hers. maybe she makes her own income and didnt status climb. MAYBE. If so then definite smash. her body is smokin'.

Moar?

B/c gypsys should be smashed

Whoa...Im confused...the nice decor is out of my league and i still suspect she slept her way into that room...the fit body is an enticing battle of the sexes challenge for dominance, (i would totally beat her fucking ass if need be though)...then the face...that face...what do i think about that face on that body in that room?

She looks a little psycho...thats does it...Id marry her.

Lemme smash

Uhhh...the teeth are disqualifying. Yikes! Too much gum.

smash or pass?

Smash or pass?

Thats just fucking ridiculous. Horseface girl deserves more attention that that thing.